Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Costco needs to sell a generic pseudoephedrine product. Paying out the nose (pun intended) for branded poo poo

Probably dont want to be associated with meth production but still. My sinuses are killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Costco needs to sell a generic pseudoephedrine product. Paying out the nose (pun intended) for branded poo poo

Probably dont want to be associated with meth production but still. My sinuses are killing me.

Make friends with a pharmacist, the one at Costco would be perfect. 1000 ct uncoated pseudos for $20, perfect for grinding up and making meth er, seasonal allergies.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
Hey, you know what Costco needs, what Costco REALLY NEEDS???

It needs to stop taking my housemate's rent money and leaving me in the lurch.

It's often a bargain, but not always.

She spent AU-$500 (US-$377-something) on mostly poo poo. I'm looking at the paper receipt right now.

Like breakfast bars and icecream and blueberries. loving blueberries! She spent $10, of rent money, on a luxury that costs $4 down the street if you walk for a couple of minutes! And what else do I have here: snack bars, snack items, overpriced vegetables, frozen food, bread. Oh and WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS?!?

$70 port?!?! From loving Costco? When she's behind on rent??????

I'm feeling this should be an E/N.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Meydey posted:

This was one of my best Costco scores earlier this year.

Costco is gonna have HP Omen 32” QHD monitors on sale for $250 as a Black Friday deal

http://www.costcoholidaysavingsbook.com/holidaysavings/2017/MobilePagedReplica.action?pm=1&folio=31#pg31

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

IronClaymore posted:

Hey, you know what Costco needs, what Costco REALLY NEEDS???

It needs to stop taking my housemate's rent money and leaving me in the lurch.

It's often a bargain, but not always.

She spent AU-$500 (US-$377-something) on mostly poo poo. I'm looking at the paper receipt right now.

Like breakfast bars and icecream and blueberries. loving blueberries! She spent $10, of rent money, on a luxury that costs $4 down the street if you walk for a couple of minutes! And what else do I have here: snack bars, snack items, overpriced vegetables, frozen food, bread. Oh and WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS?!?

$70 port?!?! From loving Costco? When she's behind on rent??????

I'm feeling this should be an E/N.

Repossess her goodies until she pays!! That port is yours!

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Repossess her goodies until she pays!! That port is yours!

She is a borderline hoarder, I already repossessed the most valuable of her goodies (a 2015 Cabernet/Malbec) when I used up the last of my contacts dealing with her poo poo. It was buried under a foot of soiled clothing. Literally.

But yeah, in interest at least, her booze is mine!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Loveline posted:

Whoa whoa whoa. Now let's not give out bad information. Returns on electronics are 90 days. The warranties are 1+1 or 1+1+2 with the card. PBUC.
Whoah wait. If I buy a TV with the card AND get squaretrade on top, does that mean I'm covered for 7 years???

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

Whoah wait. If I buy a TV with the card AND get squaretrade on top, does that mean I'm covered for 7 years???

I think they count Squaretrade as 3 years on top of Costco Concierge so 5 years.

https://www.costco.com/SquareTrade-3-Years-(For-TVs-Over-%241%2C000).product.11680336.html

"2 Years Costco Concierge Plus 3 Years Extended Protection by SquareTrade = 5 Years Total for TVs purchased through Costco. Each plan covers 1 item only"

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

If your TV has any warranty, the Costco and Squaretrade start after. I have 7 years on my Samsung KS8000.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Statutory Ape posted:

Anybody know if i can join costco online and then immediately use my membership to buy something through their website?

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Statutory Ape posted:

Anybody know if i can join costco online and then immediately use my membership to buy something through their website?

I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that their website support is pretty solid. I'd call them and ask.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i called squaretrade and they said it runs concurrently with any mfg warranty, does costco have a special relationship w/ ST?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Former DILF posted:

i called squaretrade and they said it runs concurrently with any mfg warranty, does costco have a special relationship w/ ST?

I believe if you buy it from the Costco site, yes. I just bought a 3yr warranty last week and on Squaretrade's site it says 5 years total coverage.

I think they will honor the Costco MFG 2 year warranty and stack, but they will not honor the Costco Visa additional 2 yr. So it breaks down like this.

TV from Costco - 2 year warranty
TV from Costco paid with Costco Visa - 4 years warranty
TV from Costco (paid with Costco Visa or w/o) plus Squaretrade 3yr - 5 year warranty.

If anyone has a source on the 7 year warranty I would love to get something concrete.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The man in the Costco TV section told me 2 years Costco + 2 years Costco Visa + 3 years Square Trade = 7 years when I bought my TV.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

FogHelmut posted:

The man in the Costco TV section told me 2 years Costco + 2 years Costco Visa + 3 years Square Trade = 7 years when I bought my TV.

he could have been telling you bullshit to get you to buy it or leave or whatever

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Costco is gonna have HP Omen 32” QHD monitors on sale for $250 as a Black Friday deal

http://www.costcoholidaysavingsbook.com/holidaysavings/2017/MobilePagedReplica.action?pm=1&folio=31#pg31

Meydey's monitor is much better for gaming with having a 144hz response time vs 75 on the one you linked.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Former DILF posted:

he could have been telling you bullshit to get you to buy it or leave or whatever

They're not paid on commission, why would he lie?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I'm not saying the 7 years thing isn't true, I've seen it repeated enough times to think it could be correct, but I haven't seen any documentation anywhere about it.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb1UUNwnZK9/

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

IronClaymore posted:

She is a borderline hoarder, I already repossessed the most valuable of her goodies (a 2015 Cabernet/Malbec) when I used up the last of my contacts dealing with her poo poo. It was buried under a foot of soiled clothing. Literally.

But yeah, in interest at least, her booze is mine!

Literally just start taking everything. Congratulations you have a Costco at your house, which is the dream of everyone posting in this thread.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Costco japan food court report:

New menu items:

-green tea ice cream
- chicken ciabatta hot sandwich

Removed:

-roast beef sandwich
-chicken bake

That is all.

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
are the tv prices listed on the website for black friday only online prices?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Original_Z posted:

Removed:
-chicken bake

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, that's nearly as blasphemous as not being able to get a 1/4lb all beef hot dog WITH a drink (and a refill for said drink) for $1.50 or whatever the yen equivalent is.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I got the brined and seasoned turkey from Costco, and thanks were given.

PBUC!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i love green tea ice cream. thats a dope addition

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
If they sold.chicken bakes in frozen 12-packs, I would purchase them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GORDON posted:

If they sold.chicken bakes in frozen 12-packs, I would purchase them.

I have good news.

https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Kirkland-Signature-Chicken-Bakes%2C-8-oz%2C-6-ct.product.10184169.html

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Picked up two turkeys today, they're clearing them out. $5 or $10 off depending on the size. Came out to about $0.45 per pound.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

FogHelmut posted:

Picked up two turkeys today, they're clearing them out. $5 or $10 off depending on the size. Came out to about $0.45 per pound.

Hell yeah, got 19 pounder for 8 dollars. 8!!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

That's only six, gently caress that poo poo.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Oh snap.

edit - Don't deliver to my zip code. *sad trombone*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GORDON posted:

Oh snap.

edit - Don't deliver to my zip code. *sad trombone*

they sell them in-store. at least at mine.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

FogHelmut posted:

They're not paid on commission, why would he lie?

Because he doesn't know and doesn't want to ask anybody, it happens literally all the time, have you never worked retail?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Former DILF posted:

Because he doesn't know and doesn't want to ask anybody, it happens literally all the time, have you never worked retail?

No, of course not, never, I mean I do have some level of self respect.

Suzuran
Sep 14, 2012
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/krytzer-sold-navajo-blanket-thought-to-be-worthless-for-1-point-5-million.html

quote:

Disability eventually provided just enough money to move into a friend's shack in Leona Valley near Palmdale, Calif. Krytzer negotiated his rent down to $700, which left him about $200 a month to live on, along with whatever shared income came in from his then-girlfriend Lisa.

"It was rough," he says. "I mean, we would literally go to Costco … and get a Costco hot dog and a Coke cause they were $1.50."

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

they sell them in-store. at least at mine.

Not mine, I asked.

*sad trombone + rimshot*

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Now that he's struck it rich, this lucky guy can eat $1.50 hot dogs EVERY day.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
The Costco dog and soda (WITH REFILL) is about to become the new “they can’t be that poor, they got a TV, cell phone and air conditioning!”

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

bloodysabbath posted:

The Costco dog and soda (WITH REFILL) is about to become the new “they can’t be that poor, they got a TV, cell phone and air conditioning!”

That $700 tax cut* the middle class will be getting under the trump plan is enough for a 1/4 pound hot dog and soda with refills every single day of the year, with $150 left over to renovate your kitchen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy poo poo those six dollar pumpkin pies are absolutely delicious