Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

wuffles posted:

Kinda puts a whole new meaning on Pokémaster huh

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Pikachu doesn't talk he just makes retarded pika pika pika pika pika noises that they pretend are sensical so they can zero a few voice actor budget lines when they try to shill their lovely localized ads oh sorry I mean "animated content" in other countries, which are pretty close to zero anyway given that ninety percent of the "dialogue" is aaa. God I hate lovely poo poo shitters' lovely poo poo and the idiot fuckers who pay for it god almighty Trump bring armageddon already.

Pikachu talks now.

https://youtu.be/5COB13How7U

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Jinx and Mr Popo had sex and then produced a baby which was Oil Man from the Mega Man series.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

If I hadn't seen this in the context of a funny images thread I think I'd assume this just a very weird and awkward to say "Students aren't meant to tote poo poo around, just take these trollies to help you move."

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We joke, but this is the definitive authority on the topic.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Loss edits are getting weird

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wuffles posted:

lol

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

wuffles posted:

Haha, pokemassa

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

cool, it’s pissflaps

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Powaqoatse posted:

cool, it’s pissflaps

well huh

haven't thought of her in years but she had some great ops about rehabilitating arcade machines

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

pls explain

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Firstborn posted:

pls explain

It says 2018, as well as "Out Now."

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I'm so used to cars and sports games and fiscal years being a year ahead that it didn't even register with me.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
I thought it was because they are releasing a game for the Wii in 2017

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Merits this thread as well.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Firstborn posted:

pls explain
This brand new game looks to be available on the Wii, which was discontinued in 2012 for the Wii U, which itself was discontinued this year for the Switch. It is strange that they are making a port for a console that has been dead for five years.

I walk past a smashed Wii every day that someone dumped on a bridge over the highway and it always makes me think of the ephemeral nature of life.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Firstborn posted:

pls explain

Hint: Guy Goodbody's gimmick is posting aggressively unfunny pictures in the Funny Pictures thread.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Jamesman posted:

Edit: Funny pics. While I find it hilarious, people probably don't wanna see hentai of Mr. Mime eating out Ash's Mom's rear end in a top hat, so here have a picture of the last thing you see before you die instead.

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: hentai of Mr. Mime eating out Ash's Mom's rear end in a top hat

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cythereal posted:

Merits this thread as well.

This dog is great and adorable.

Can you :filez: a dog?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Besesoth posted:

Hint: Guy Goodbody's gimmick is posting aggressively unfunny pictures in the Funny Pictures thread.
I wish you had said "Hint: Guy Goodbody's gimmick is posting aggressively unfunny poo poo." so I could say "I thought that was your gimmick" leaving you flustered and ruddy red

What lives we could have led

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

This dog is great and adorable.

Can you :filez: a dog?

I wish. I would :filez: this one so fast it would make your head spin.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Whatev posted:

I wish you had said "Hint: Guy Goodbody's gimmick is posting aggressively unfunny poo poo." so I could say "I thought that was your gimmick" leaving you flustered and ruddy red

What lives we could have led

Dominic, you rat!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I love this pic so much.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Whatev posted:

This brand new game looks to be available on the Wii, which was discontinued in 2012 for the Wii U, which itself was discontinued this year for the Switch. It is strange that they are making a port for a console that has been dead for five years.

Yeah. Now that it has been explained, every one can go back and look at it again and have a hearty laugh

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah. Now that it has been explained, every one can go back and look at it again and have a hearty laugh

ill have one of these instead

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

This is a real (absurdly expensive) book.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5HloVPndQ

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

There's no way this is real, right?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

i cant verify that one but Marvel payed a hack good money to draw this:

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I once got into a terrible, stupid argument with a drunk friend who didn't believe Liefield was a bad artist. Not because Liefield's drawings were good, no, no! This friend believed it was because all the terrible art of Liefield's online were photoshops by Liefield's enemies to perpetuate a myth that Liefield is terrible for some reason :psyduck:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Oh good lord that's precious :haw:

I'm sorry I ranted at you you yellow rat bastard that's loving golden.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/oscarewilde/status/877830928059424768

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

You can tell this isn’t a real Liefield because the feet aren’t cropped out or obscured.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Milo and POTUS posted:

He's supposed to look like that.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Curtiss_Jackson_(Earth-616)