Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Vermain posted:

There's the distinct possibility that Leona might be a little too strong right now.

on the other hand, Run you coward ADCs, Leona is going to beat your face in with her shield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
poo poo on all vaynes and by extension all adcs because she is representative of the people that play that fouled role

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

trip report: way weaker early than udyr but better mid to late because you have an actual dash. Damage is more immediate too.

If you get onto anyone, it's instant death

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

I feel like every time I plays shyvana nobody on my team picks any hard cc at all and then welp what do you do

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

d0grent posted:

shyvana is amazing. just stand in front of your team and dare the enemy tanks to engage you

ive had shyvana on my team and her position is actually to charge past the entire enemy team at the enemy carries, leaving everyone else on her team to die.

other team shyvana is pretty good champ tho

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Verviticus posted:

poo poo on all vaynes and by extension all adcs because she is representative of the people that play that fouled role

this is a lie, some of us live for standing well outside of auto attack range and firing our true display of skill

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Methanar posted:

trip report: way weaker early than udyr but better mid to late because you have an actual dash. Damage is more immediate too.

If you get onto anyone, it's instant death

Why play for late game when you can just murder everyone early and never have to worry about it, though? :shrug:

(She and Warwick are my oops-Udyr-was-banned picks.)

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

shyvana is master yi for people who "don't play master yi"

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Verviticus posted:

eat poo poo motherfucker vayne

I want to know how this happened.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Justice prevailed.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I heard all Janna mains vape. IS THIS TRUE?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

rabidsquid posted:

shyvana is master yi for people who "don't play master L

Every shyvana main I’ve ever played with has been a tryhard rear end in a top hat, so that lines up accordingly

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

What the loving are these runes

Where are my rune pages

Why is there another ahri

What the loving hell is a mission

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

everything is in the gif, really. vayne was like 5/2 and i was 2/3/8 or something. she had two items and i had a FH and an aegis

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

ZenVulgarity posted:

What the loving are these runes

Where are my rune pages

Why is there another ahri

What the loving hell is a mission

It's 2017 old man keep the gently caress up

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

duck trucker posted:

It's 2017 old man keep the gently caress up

I last played really in like 2015

Zoe seems obnoxious

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
she owns and is 100% being nerfed in season 8

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

yeah imagine an ult doing more damage than a regular no-cooldown ability

lol

hmm yes, a 96% slow, very bad and not helpful at all in teamfights.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Any slow over 75%~ is effectively just a 75% slow because you can't go below 110 MS (unless the slow is over 100% at which point it just roots you, but I think only Janna can do this)

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I just watched a Zoe one shot an adc

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

ZenVulgarity posted:

I got one-shot by a Zoe yesterday. It seems to just be what she does in the late game.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Lots of Heroes can do this

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Rygar201 posted:

Without much in the realm of damage items I disagree but maybe that's changed

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Rygar201 posted:

Champions. Idiot.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I think they should give champions back some MR they don't need to dip into Resolve to get and see how much of an effect it has before trying to directly address the Zoe Issue. But who am I kidding, they're gonna :riot: and do both at the same time.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

ZenVulgarity posted:

Without much in the realm of damage items I disagree but maybe that's changed

It's very common for ADCs to have literally no bonus resists or hp this patch.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ZenVulgarity posted:

That's basically the whole point of her, she's an assassin despite what she's supposed to be

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
She's Nidalee 2.0

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

That's basically the whole point of her, she's an assassin despite what she's supposed to be

I thought she was supposed to be an assassin what with the high damage abilities, blink, and damaging passive

Emery
Feb 8, 2012

Killed By Death posted:

Any slow over 75%~ is effectively just a 75% slow because you can't go below 110 MS (unless the slow is over 100% at which point it just roots you, but I think only Janna can do this)

Nami used to be able to hit the mythical 100% slow with her E too but they changed something so I don't think you can anymore

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Teikanmi posted:

She's supposed to be whatever Leblanc and Ahri are, that sort of mage/assassin hybrid. I think being able to blow someone up from 800 range disqualifies you from being a pure assassin.

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Remake wise, I'm still salty over what they did to Kassadin and Brand, champions I put four digit amounts of games into individually. Will not be making that mistake again...

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

She's Nidalee 2.0

Pretty much, she's like old pre-rework nidalee. If you can poke people out with stars you are good, otherwise you are useless. Though with her sleep and being able to choose weird angles she's probably even worse than old nida.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Kassadin losing his silence kind of sucks but other than that he's barely different

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Changed Q alone is a pretty huge difference, and I maintain to this day that they should've just put the silence on his W so he had to commit to using it instead.

There's also his ult going something like 1/3 the distance it used to. I didn't play Kass for free baby flashes, I played him for awesome "appearing out of the mountain" moments of terror.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Amante posted:

Changed Q alone is a pretty huge difference, and I maintain to this day that they should've just put the silence on his W so he had to commit to using it instead.

There's also his ult going something like 1/3 the distance it used to. I didn't play Kass for free baby flashes, I played him for awesome "appearing out of the mountain" moments of terror.

Yeah I did notice that I wouldn't flash from tri bush into Lane but That's probably not a bad thing for the game.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Silences in LoL feel awful to play against, I'd be happy if they removed all of them

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
The only silence left is soraka

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Methanar posted:

Malzahar Q still has a silence, so does Garen's I believe? I don't play garen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Methanar posted:

And Garen, but he should be allowed to keep it because there is *~*~*counterplay*~*~*