Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Stopped by the 'stco before a long drive to get some gas. 22 cents cheaper than everywhere else.

PBUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
"to me, Costco represents the best of American capitalism."

https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2017/11/western-elite-chinese-perspective/

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Costco hotdogs suck

the money straight outta my wallet $1.50 at a time cuz of how good they are.

Also does anyone else's Costco have a fresh meat kiosk (non-bulk)? They've got amazing cap steaks. It's too bad the meat kiosk is seasonal, it seems to have gone away in favor of Christmas stuff now.

Chinatown posted:

I really like the pre-assembled half turkey and stuffing thing they have for Thanksgiving. As a person who can't cook for poo poo its very much appreciated.

Oh shiiit, we baked one of these. Fantastic! It's fresh and not frozen as well, so it is even easier and better. Wish it were year round.

smoobles fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Nov 25, 2017

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
My local Costco hasn’t had sauerkraut for their dogs all week long. Why have you foresaken me, Dealmother?!? :ohdear:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The fresh meat dude is awesome and their Dungeness crab is pretty drat good, got two crabs the other week and we tore them apart

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Good soup! posted:

Holy poo poo those six dollar pumpkin pies are absolutely delicious

And huge. Truly no reason to ever make one from scratch again.

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Hello friends, I have not been to Costco in about two years, but am returning to the light today because their price for dog food is literally half of what we're currently paying. I also learned that they have one liter bottles of sweet Thai chili sauce; has anyone here had it and is it worth having a one liter bottle of it?

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Meydey posted:

This was one of my best Costco scores earlier this year.

Mine was a 65" display 4k vizio TV for that same price with squaretrade. 7 years warranty PBUC (the sign even said 2+2+3)

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Spinster posted:

And huge. Truly no reason to ever make one from scratch again.
Scratch ones are better but it's really only worth the effort if you legitimately enjoy it. Store ones a bit too sweet imo and don't taste quite the same, still plenty good tho.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

$100 haul: two bottles of wine and $30 worth of whiskey, otherwise all cheap stuff

However... the new frozen burritos suck rear end!! Bland, no flavor at all. I loved the old ones, and I hope they bring them back!

Oh, and those black bean veggies burgers are loving amazing, I can recommend them to anyone.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Squashy Nipples posted:

$100 haul: two bottles of wine and $30 worth of whiskey, otherwise all cheap stuff

However... the new frozen burritos suck rear end!! Bland, no flavor at all. I loved the old ones, and I hope they bring them back!

Oh, and those black bean veggies burgers are loving amazing, I can recommend them to anyone.

Are you feeding a robot that makes diarrhea? :shrug:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Squashy Nipples posted:

Thinkin about them garbonzo beans

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Sipping some Kirkland spiced rum. PBUC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

PBUC but MBUNY ( maleficence be upon new york) for not allowing me to get kirkland spiced rum

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I've done it. I've read every single page in this thread so far.

I am not a Costco member yet, but I don't see a future for me that doesn't also include Costco. PBUC from afar while I wait for a good signup promotion.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

AWarmBody posted:

I've done it. I've read every single page in this thread so far.

I am not a Costco member yet, but I don't see a future for me that doesn't also include Costco. PBUC from afar while I wait for a good signup promotion.

They dont come along often and you just missed one. There is never a wrong time to be baptized in the savings of Costco thru immersion in Kirkland Signature bottled water. PBUC.

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
In the meantime please take the sacrament at least weekly in the form of a $1.50 1/4 LB All Beef Hot Dog plus 20oz Soda with Free Refill.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Has anyone tried Costco's vacation packages? The prices look too good to be true, for example $1k for a week long all inclusive (even booze) Mexican resort.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

smoobles posted:

Has anyone tried Costco's vacation packages? The prices look too good to be true, for example $1k for a week long all inclusive (even booze) Mexican resort.

I have friends that did them and said they were great. I wanted to do one, but couldn't get the flights I wanted.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It's almost Seahawks gametime, meaning my 49ers can get sacrificed in Santa Clara so I can shop in loving peace for a change here in WA. Godspeed, you broken bunch of rookies.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

smoobles posted:

I took a cruise out of England in Sept through Costco. Price matched it to Norwegian 3 times and after 2 room upgrades, came in cheaper than I started. Plus 3% on the Costco Visa and a $95 Costco Cash card back I was pretty happy.
The customer service was exemplary and I would highly recommend.

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
xmas came early for some

taking over the kirkland dog bed in the classic 'just ate my 1/4lb all beef hot dog WITH a drink (and a refill) for $1.50 PBUC' pose

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Anyone know if I can return a mini fridge i got in June? The compressor runs constantly and doesn't get very cold

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Anyone know if I can return a mini fridge i got in June? The compressor runs constantly and doesn't get very cold

Pretty sure the answer is yes. Can't hurt to try at least!

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I have another return to make maybe I'll ask when I do that return

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Thinking abou those Dogs.

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
poo poo now I am too.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

smoobles posted:

Thinking abou those Dogs.

Bout 2 eat 1 :getin:

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
Went to the 'stco yesterday. Among other things, bought a big variety pack of French macarons for twelve bucks. Very Good poo poo, I highly recommend them. Much easier than trying to bake the damned things.

PBUC

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

If I take the long way into work, I can get a Stco Dog

Maybe I could even grab some fresh donuts for the office, too...

maybe just a Dog for me :getin:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Can anyone report in on Kirkland Belgian chocolates? Might get some 2day.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just punchin' holes in my liver with a 48 PK of Kirkland Light and a liter of Kirkland bourbon

Decided to throw in a nice Pendleton shirt because.

PBUC

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

belt posted:

Just punchin' holes in my liver with a 48 PK of Kirkland Light and a liter of Kirkland bourbon

Decided to throw in a nice Pendleton shirt because.

PBUC

drat Georgia’stco ain’t dropping this Pendleton Fire in us. A sad PBUC

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Got a chicken bake last night, which is a rarity for me. I find that how enjoyable they are is directly related to how cold the weather is. Something about the warm gooeyness of it all makes it really satisfying on winter nights.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The only problem with Glorious Costco is the lines are sometimes too long.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

smoobles posted:

Think instead of how glorious it is that so many know the Co. If it were empty we would have naught.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The Cost Company is truly a blessed gift of capitalism, given unto us so that we may indulge in greatness, at bulk rates.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

smoobles posted:

The Costco here in Lincoln just opened like a month ago so I feel like people don't know about it yet, there are no lines anywhere and it's not crowded at all.

It's truly a Costco miracle.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

belt posted:

The Costco here in Lincoln just opened like a month ago so I feel like people don't know about it yet, there are no lines anywhere and it's not crowded at all.

It's truly a Costco miracle.

None of my local Costcos (Los Angeles) ever seem to have a downtime. I've been at like noon on a Wednesday and it's just as crowded as it is on a Sunday.

At least they keep 80-90% of the registers open at all times, so the checkout lines are rarely more than 3 people deep, PBUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kirkland spiked eggnog in a cooler at ikea was a wonderful day. Praise