Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Votecount for Day 1

Retro Futurist (3): SirSamVimes, Revolver Anidav, BottleKnight
SirSamVimes (2): SirSamVimes, flerp, STONE COLD 64, Revolver Anidav, Infinitum, SirSamVimes, Revolver Anidav, GeneX, GeneX, GeneX, Infinitum, flerp
Infinitum (2): flerp, St Evan Echoes
Xad (1): Your Personal Muse
CCKeane (1): MysticalMachineGun, SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Lynch No One! (1): Infinitum
Your Personal Muse (1): Podima, Infinitum, Infinitum
SalTheBard (0): St Evan Echoes, Revolver Anidav, Revolver Anidav, St Evan Echoes

Not Voting (8): b-minus1, CCKeane, Jonathan Fisk, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Retro Futurist, SalTheBard, Tired Moritz, Xad

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 29th, 2017 at 3 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 17 hours, 22 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Post your favourite Metal Gear ITT

https://i.imgur.com/DKDjG44.mp4

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I don’t think Sal has been scum in any game I’ve played with him but the day he doesn’t act suspicious is the day you should put your vote on him

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

St Evan Echoes posted:

I don’t think Sal has been scum in any game I’ve played with him but the day he doesn’t act suspicious is the day you should put your vote on him

I have my style of play :-/ I'm woking on it though!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm already woke as fuk

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Sal didn’t you throw a temper tantrum in the other game ? Do that again now or I know you’re scum

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That was The Ninth Layer

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That was literally every mafia player in history because we are all big babies

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Your Personal Muse posted:

That was literally every mafia player in history because we are all big babies

:yeah:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Speaking of babies, I need a nap nap as it's 2:30am

See y'all for lynch :tootzzz:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Please do not vote for me while I sleep or I'll know ur scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Sal didn’t you throw a temper tantrum in the other game ? Do that again now or I know you’re scum

um, you should probably refrain from discussing ongoing mafia games in this thread.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

You can't cut funding! You will regret METAL GEAR

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CCKeane posted:

You can't cut funding! You will regret METAL GEAR

Metal Gear?!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow look at all these bad votes on me. SAD!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:agreed: friend, we should all be voting inf

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Inf is just inherently bad at mafia though it's a null tell. Unless I missed something legit scummy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It’s day 1 and I’ve chosen my Hill

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
This thread feels really slow for D1 :-/

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

um, you should probably refrain from discussing ongoing mafia games in this thread.

My fault

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why hasnt infi been turbo'd yet :confused:

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Retro Futurist posted:

Inf is just inherently bad at mafia though it's a null tell. Unless I missed something legit scummy

Inf is actually... pretty good.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flerp posted:

why hasnt infi been turbo'd yet :confused:
idk friend

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Revolver Anidav posted:

ok look its cool ur trying to defend ur scumbud but i will not fall for ur trick and switch my vote 4 u

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
btw my win condition is turboing infi so if u all could hurry this up so i can stop playing id appreciate the help

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Revolver Anidav posted:

:ocelot:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flerp posted:

btw my win condition is turboing infi so if u all could hurry this up so i can stop playing id appreciate the help

flerp i like having you around so now i am minded to unvote

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

St Evan Echoes posted:

flerp i like having you around so now i am minded to unvote

no plz

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

flerp posted:

Why would you want to stop playing so soon in this game with such fun Birdstrike flavour? This does not sound like the adorable gay dog we know and love.

But it has not been scientifically proven yet if it's even possible for flerp to be scum.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Revolver Anidav posted:

Why would you want to stop playing so soon in this game with such fun Birdstrike flavour? This does not sound like the adorable gay dog we know and love.

But it has not been scientifically proven yet if it's even possible for flerp to be scum.

flerp has all the dominant genes, he CAN'T be scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Revolver Anidav posted:

i dont think he's serious. this just seems like normal d1 flerp posting. flerp is usually good for a few really insightful effort posts per game, usually later in the game when there's more content to discuss

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Revolver Anidav posted:

because infi is in this game obv

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
As much as I despise Inf because he’s awful and the worst and a blight on our community, he will be fun in this game and I will not vote him today

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah you wouldn’t want to lose your scumbro this early

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

As much as I despise Inf because he’s awful and the worst and a blight on our community, he will be fun in this game and I will not vote him today

:wrong:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

St Evan Echoes posted:

Yeah you wouldn’t want to lose your scumbro this early

And you wouldn't want to lose your two easy targets so you don't have to bother manufacturing content.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

And you wouldn't want to lose your two easy targets so you don't have to bother manufacturing content.
wow rude

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

can u jerks stop being so scummy and making me want to switch off infi :mad:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok joke phase is done ##vote SSV

very self conscious posting