Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Zat posted:

This always makes me a little sad because the D-pad on my gamepad is loving terrible, and the local Nintendo support here in Finland told me it's fine when I sent it in.

That sucks. My first Wii U gamepad’s dpad squeaked like crazy to the point that it was jarring while using it and NOA was cool and replaced it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

I was a little interested in Gear Club Unlimited, but the price is pretty high and 30fps is a deal breaker when it comes to racing games for me.
So I picked up Mantis Burn Racing instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1oeB5m7JA
I have to say it's quite a fun little game, my only gripe so far is the framerate occasionally drops from 60 on a few tracks- and it's quite noticeable because the game runs like butter the rest of the time.. it actually gives me that weird guitar hero vision if I play for a while.
It even supports cross platform online multiplayer, pretty cool but I haven't seen anyone else playing yet

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop (all releases Nov 30, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EST/9am PST for NA, 15.00 CET/14.00 GMT for Europe.

Switch
ACA NeoGeo World Heroes - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
WORLD HEROES is a fighting game that was originally released by SNK in 1992. Eight characters based on historical celebrities such as Hattori Hanzo and Rasputin will fight each other to become the world's strongest champion. In addition to the Normal mode, a Deathmatch Mode featuring various stages full of traps awaits you for merciless battles!

Arcade Archives Traverse USA - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Traverse USA is a racing game released by IREM in 1983. Hop on a motorcycle and ride across America, avoiding cars as you head to your goal of New York City. A variety of obstacles await off-road and on, so utilise all your techniques as you participate in this race.

Gear.Club Unlimited - $44.99 / £44.99 / €49.99 (Nov 21 NA / Dec 1 EU)
Retail / Digital - [NA] [EU]
For the first time on Nintendo Switch, drive through an authentic world of cars with Gear.Club Unlimited. Get behind the wheel of the most incredible cars from the most prestigious manufacturers. Race through over 400 challenging races. Learn to master the controls of the world's fastest supercars and collect them in your garage: you can customize and tune them across the numerous workshops, then take them to the race track for the win! Challenge your friends, competing among up to 4 players on the same screen, or beat their times online.

Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 - $59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99 (Nov 14 NA / Dec 1 EU)
Join your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities as they go head-to-head with the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror in the all-new, original adventure, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2! Play as the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Green Goblin and dozens of other Marvel Super Heroes and Villains in this cosmic battle across the time-tossed city of Chronopolis! Travel across lands -- from Ancient Egypt to The Old West, Sakaar and New York City in 2099 -- and transport objects or characters through the centuries! And, with new battle modes, friends and family can play against each other in a series of themed challenges and battle arenas!

Mujo - $9.99 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
MUJO is a unique puzzle game with features that cannot be found in any other game. Let’s start collecting tiles and erase them all to attack monsters! This game has no end! Enjoy whenever you want as much as you would like.

Opus: The Day We Found Earth - $5.00 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Dive into a boundless galaxy as you go on a heartfelt adventure! Help our little robot, Emeth, fulfill a centuries-old promise of finding Earth to save mankind. Step into a spaceship, and operate a deep space telescope to find out what lies beyond the boundless, unexplored outer space.

Resident Evil Revelations - $19.99 / £15.99 / €19.99 (Nov 28)
Retail (NA Only)/Digital - [NA] [EU]
The critically acclaimed survival horror title takes players back to the events that took place between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, revealing the truth about the T-Abyss virus. Resident Evil Revelations features series favorites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, plus their respective BSAA partners - Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat. The action begins on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship, the ‘Queen Zenobia’, where horrors lurk around every corner, before players head for the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With limited ammo and weapons available, the race is on to survive the horror of Resident Evil Revelations. Enhance your gameplay experience even further with additional motion controls that let you aim and wield your weapons with greater accuracy on the Nintendo Switch.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - $19.99 / £19.99 / €24.99 (Nov 30)
Retail (NA Only)/Digital - [NA] [EU]
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what’s led to them being taken to this remote island? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn. Enhance your gameplay experience even further with additional motion controls that let you aim and wield your weapons with greater accuracy on the Nintendo Switch.

Serial Cleaner - $14.99 / £14.99 / €14.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Can you dig it? Step into the polished shoes of The Cleaner, a professional crime scene cleaner for the mob. There's no business like the cleaning business, and right now business is booming. Sneak around crime scenes avoiding detection from the guarding cops as you vacuum up blood, hide bodies and remove evidence in this 70's styled, fast-paced, 2D action/stealth game.

Star Ghost - $8.99 / £7.99 / €8.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Blast through waves of enemies as you confront the evil Metagon empire and save the human race! A Metagon war fleet has been detected at the outer perimeter. Patrol 12 star systems in the most advanced star fighter ever built. Navigate the perilous fragments of exploding planets, survive intense asteroid fields and dogfight with deadly Sentinel ships as you defend against the relentless onslaught of the formidable Metagon empire. Blast your way through beautiful neon star systems with dynamic level generation for a different experience every time. Fly by simply boosting to gain height while aiming the turret to blast enemies that stream onto the screen. Upgrade your ship with more powerful weapons to wipe out enemy attacks and increase your score multiplier as you aim for the highest scores. Sound track by renowned composer, David Wise.

Superbeat: Xonic - $39.99 / £ ? / € ? (Nov 21 NA / Dec 8 (Retail), Nov 30 (Digital) EU)
Experience SUPERBEAT: XONiC, the new music game sensation! Play your way through 68 unique songs and unlocks tons of hidden rewards and items!

Syberia 2 - $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99
Retail/Digital - [NA] [EU]
The sequel of the standard-setting adventure game is finally available on the Nintendo Switch! After crossing Europe from west to east, Kate Walker finally found Hans Voralberg and got him to sign the papers approving the sale of the automaton factory. An improbable pair, Kate Walker and the eccentric old Hans Voralberg set forth in search of a forgotten world, home to the last legendary mammoths of Siberia. Hans and Kate continue the impossible undertaking that Hans had begun several years before, and their courage and perseverance take them through a range of hostile environments. Yet what lies ahead goes far beyond the limits of the imagination...

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - $59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99 (Dec 1)
Retail/Digital - [NA] [EU]
Lead Rex, Pyra, and the world to refuge. As the giant beasts march toward death, the last hope is a scavenger named Rex—and Pyra, a living weapon known as a Blade. Can you find the fabled paradise she calls home? Command a group of Blades and lead them to countless strategic victories before the world ends. Each Titan hosts its own distinct cultures, wildlife, and diverse regions to explore. Search the vast open areas and labyrinthine corridors for treasure, secret paths, and creatures to battle and index. During these escapades you'll get to know a large cast of eclectic characters, including the weaponized life forms known as Blades. Gather these allies, bond with them to increase their power, and utilize their special ARTS to devastate enemies. But to save the world of Alrest, you must first demystify its cloudy past.

EU is also getting a retail release of Super Putty Squad this week.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope XC2 is cool but I'm not making that gamble

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

In Training posted:

I hope XC2 is cool but I'm not making that gamble
It's good op

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

It’s an anime game about swords with boobs. Draw your own conclusions.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

It’s an anime game about swords with boobs. Draw your own conclusions.

so...good?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I SAID DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSION

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Good.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I pre-ordered it weeks ago.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Mentioned in the Video Game Deal thread, but Mario + Rabbits and Raymen Legends are both on sale right now for $40 and $26 on the eshop for CyberMonday only.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

It'll probably be a game with an okay plot, cool environments, and a somewhat divisive combat system like the first one.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I think I'm pretty close to getting Revelations, but I do want to at least make sure the port is good first. Anybody know of any previews or happen to have first-hand experience something?

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

I played Revelations on the WiiU and had a good time, it was originally a 3DS game so I imagine it's very easy to port- probably why they've already ported it to everything.
Gonintendo has video reviews for both Revelations 1&2 and it appears capcom did a good job porting them, here's the first review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7sWFGmYJyk

I never played the second game because I had always heard it wasn't as good as the first

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I liked Rev 2 a lot better than the first, apart from making the good ending dependant on something you might not even realise is a choice halfway through the game.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The reviews fail to mention the cool duck hunt and ghosts and goblins style mini games with resident evil skins.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

.TakaM posted:

I played Revelations on the WiiU and had a good time, it was originally a 3DS game so I imagine it's very easy to port- probably why they've already ported it to everything.
Gonintendo has video reviews for both Revelations 1&2 and it appears capcom did a good job porting them, here's the first review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7sWFGmYJyk

I never played the second game because I had always heard it wasn't as good as the first

I pre-ordered this from Amazon for the physical discount and it's arriving today. Looking forward to it and also looking forward to the RE2 remake next year as well. I've also been thinking about playing Code Veronica again on the PS4. I don't know if it's the best of the classic RE games, but it's almost certainly the longest.

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

ok

Party Miser fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Nov 29, 2017

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

:five:

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

:vince:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

:vince:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

powerful

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

good

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I pre-ordered it weeks ago.

I pre-ordered the collector's edition the first day it was available. The music in the XC2 Direct was great and the CE comes with a soundtrack :hellyeah:

Edit:

I'll be disappointed if boobsword isn't an option

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

bizarre deformity posted:

I'll be disappointed if boobsword isn't an option

Well,

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/935404359931740161

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

it is perhaps the only option

DanZX
May 5, 2015

You’re the best

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

:psypop:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

:cripes:
Euro MN has New Super Luigi U DLC up for grabs.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh cool I never did get that

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
These days isn't that just bundled with the main game?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Maybe but not if you bought it on disc at launch.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I wish the US was getting that. I never got it, and I loved the base game.

We got:

3DS
- Retro City Rampage DX
- Toki Tori

Wii U

- Tengami
- X Type +

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Just got my birthday discount email, is Yoshi's Woolly World worth $21? The only other game that catches my eye is New Super Mario Bros U, and at $47 that still seems a little too pricey.

Yes, I still have my Wii U hooked up to my television. No, I don't know why.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Don't jump on the offer immediately. Last time my BD stacked with a main store sale discount somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Sarchasm posted:

Just got my birthday discount email, is Yoshi's Woolly World worth $21? The only other game that catches my eye is New Super Mario Bros U, and at $47 that still seems a little too pricey.

Yes, I still have my Wii U hooked up to my television. No, I don't know why.

I'd actually reccomend getting the 3DS version of Wolly World instead, it has more content and shorter load times.