Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank you mods for having the self control not to probate the badass OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
[quote="“net cafe scandal”" post="“478720765”"]
Thank you mods for having the self control not to probate the badass OP.
[/quote]

he is a Sage

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

The year is 2006. Sony is the laughingstock of E3. "Giant enemy crab!". "It's Ridge Racer. Riiiiidge Racer!!". "Nobody wants their controllers to rumble any more. It's an old technology and a thing of the past". "Five hundred and ninety nine US dollars". "You will want to work a second job to get one!" they proclaim to a shocked and stunned audience.

"Feh" I say to Sony's stumble as I stroll into a suburban Circuit City to pay the extra $100 for 40 extra gigs, wi-fi, and 2 more USB ports over the 20GB poverty version. "You never know if you will be in a situation where you need to plug a CompactFlash card into your PS3" I mutter to myself while barely considering my options.

"That will be $649.48" the clerk says. "Would you like to buy an extended warranty for a paltry $199.98?" he inquires as his manager stares him down, performance review in hand. "Heh." I respond. "There's no way that what I'm going to do with this thing wouldn't make that warranty invalid" I retort with a bemused chuckle. He feverishly checks the employee handbook for the script response to that scenario. There aren't any.

I park my Chevy Lumina and lug the brand new PS3 into my dimly-lit domicile (it is a Monday afternoon and no one is home). As tempting as the thought is, I know that opening the prodigious box isn't even an option. I secure it in a closet where even the most seasoned of vagrants or nosy children would never be able to find it. There it sits for several years on its stock firmware. Me, waiting for the day when MaxConsole.net informs me that a hack is available, but you would have had to have been shrewd enough to have not connected it to the internet or updated it at any time in the past 2 years. That day comes, and only those on firmware 3.55 or below can partake in the festivities. An exclusive club with very few members, indeed. I snicker as I get my USB stick ready with PS3UPDATE.PUP and a root beer in hand.

I enjoy my hacked PS3 greatly. I simper as I jump from Jumping Flash 3(j).iso to Final Fantasy X.cue to Final Fantasy XII.bin with just the press of a home button; the wireless controllers only adding to the fun. Three generations of consoles spanning 20 years literally at my fingertips. I sit there, wishing people heard my screams of "DON'T UPDATE YOUR PS3!!!!" to no avail. I lay crestfallen during the late hours of the night that my warnings fell on deaf ears. They would never get to experience the joy of opening the MultiMan homebrew app, selecting GTA IV, and having my PS3 incorrectly assume that the DJ Hero disc in the drive was what it said it was.

But alas, the day has come. That day being Thanksgiving of 2017 (it's almost poetic in a way). The PS3's firmware can now be downgraded to the coveted 3.55 firmware no matter how recent your PS3 firmware is thanks to your devil may care attitude in regards to updating. You no longer need a degree in arthroscopic surgery to install the 47-pin progskeet downgrader to enjoy what I have been enjoying for several years. Everyone, no matter where they come from, what social class they belong to, and no matter what fugazi television color encoding system your country uses; everyone gets to enjoy a PS3 that can play every PS1, PS2, and PS3 game ever made via the 2TB USB hard drive you will undoubtedly have dangling from one of the front-only USB ports.

I am so happy to be able to share this great news with you all.

http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-now-install-cfw-from-4-82-ofw-nor-nand-software-flash-writer-nor-dumper-released.15500/

Enjoy. I know I have.

tl;dr

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
OK so Liquid Drink and I.N.R.I wanted me to write up a guide because the one linked in the OP is a bit wordy, so I right now am hacking my 80GB partial-BC PS3 on a 4.x firmware and here are the steps as I do them:

:siren: Do not do this to any slim model with a model number of 3XXX or above. This will only work on fat PS3s or the Slim 2xxx model. If you try this on any other slim model, your PS3 will be useless! :siren:

OK so here is what I did first:

1) I updated the PS3 to the 4.82 firmware. Here is the US version of the firmware if you need it: http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/us/2017_1113_152d950c365ede4130c53ceb18dcd43b/PS3UPDAT.PUP
I don't think there are different firmware updates for Europe so I.N.R.I could probably use this, but just to be safe you can just update from within the PS3 itself.

2) I plugged my USB drive into my laptop and made the folder PS3/UPDATE and placed PS3UPDAT.PUP in the update folder.

3) I plugged the USB drive into rightmost USB port on the PS3 (if your PS3 is vertical this will be the top USB port). This actually matters for some reason.

4) I followed Sony's instructions on updating the PS3 via USB:

quote:

Turn off the PlayStation 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the unit till the Power light is red.

Touch and hold the Power button (do not remove your finger from the button). You will hear a beep, meaning the PlayStation 3 is powering on.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (Power light is red).

Touch and hold the Power button (again, do not remove your finger from the button).  As in Step 2, you will hear the first beep, again for the PlayStation 3 as the power turns on.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep.  At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a
message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button.“

Connect the controller to the PlayStation 3 using a USB cable and press the PS button to enter Safe Mode.

5) I downloaded the NOR/NAND writer software here: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-now-install-cfw-from-4-82-ofw-nor-nand-software-flash-writer-nor-dumper-released.15500/ (scroll down to the bottom of the page to see it).

6) I plugged my USB thumb drive back into my laptop and placed the flsh.hex file from that software to the root of the USB thumb drive

7) I plugged the USB drive into rightmost USB port on the PS3 (if your PS3 is vertical this will be the top USB port). This actually matters for some reason.

8) I booted up the PS3 and went to the internet browser. I pressed triangle and then clicked on tools and changed the homepage to "use blank page".

9) Now back at the web browser I went to http://redthetrainer.com/ps3/. Then I clicked on PS3 4.xx NOR NAND WRITER. I bookmarked that page and then exited the browser.

10) I re-opened the browser, pressed select to open favorites, went to the exploit site I favorited, and clicked NAND 4.82. You have to check your exact PS3 model number before selecting either NOR or NAND here. Don't pick the wrong one! The few slims that work would have to pick NOR 4.82 here instead.

11) I removed my PS3 controller from the USB port because this can mess with it somehow.

12) I clicked Write to Flash memory. It kept failing so I turned off the PS3, turned it on again, and tried again and it worked on the first try. You will see "Success!" on the screen for a brief moment and it will shut down. If you see the word "success" and the system never shuts down, it didn't work despite it saying it did. Keep trying until it shuts down on its own afterwards.

13) I turned the system back on and it warned me that it was shut down improperly (this is what it should do). I waited as it checked the files.

14) I put this: https://mega.nz/#!wd9xzKaD!qgciU6MQpetWYoWHsBb-k8_WdUjkU8UPT494yXFT6V8 on my USB drive the same way I put the official firmware update on my USB thumb drive. Rename the CEXFERROX482_100.PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP and make sure it is in the PS3/UPDATE folder on your USB thumb drive. This is a custom firmware that you must use for this step. You cannot replace it with your favorite CFW (custom firmware) just yet.

15) I placed the USB thumb drive into my PS3 (in the rightmost, or "top" USB port if vertical) and updated the firmware the same way Sony tells you to update from a USB stick:

quote:

Turn off the PlayStation 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the unit till the Power light is red.

Touch and hold the Power button (do not remove your finger from the button). You will hear a beep, meaning the PlayStation 3 is powering on.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (Power light is red).

Touch and hold the Power button (again, do not remove your finger from the button).  As in Step 2, you will hear the first beep, again for the PlayStation 3 as the power turns on.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.

Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep.  At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a
message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button.“

Connect the controller to the PlayStation 3 using a USB cable and press the PS button to enter Safe Mode.

16) After the update was completed, I downloaded something called QA_Toggle here: http://store.brewology.com/get/homebrew.php?id=276&fid=1654

17) When the update was complete, I plugged my USB thumb drive back into my laptop and placed the QA_Toggle pkg file in the root of my USB thumb drive/stick.

18) I put the USB thumb drive back in the PS3 in the rightmost/top (if you are standing it vertically) USB port and in the PS3 main menu (also known as the XMB for Xross Media Bar) I went to the Games menu and then I went into the newly-available "install package file" menu.

19) I clicked on the QA_Toggle pkg. After it installed, I clicked on the TOGGLE QA FLAG program that now shows up in my game menu. The screen goes black for a few seconds, and then brings you back to the main menu of the PS3. That is what is supposed to happen.

20) I restarted the PS3 and then shut it down.

21) I took the USB thumb drive out of my PS3 and put it back into my laptop. I downloaded this CFW (custom firmware): http://playstationscenefiles.com/rebug/REBUG_4.81.2_REX_91c2d41c0629445839f5addd6a52f869_PS3UPDAT.PUP
This is REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION. You don't want the DEX edition because that's for developer consoles.

22) I placed the REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION in the PS3/UPDATE folder of my USB drive and renamed it PS3UPDAT.PUP.

23) I took the USB thumb drive out of my laptop and put it in the rightmost (or upper USB port if you have your system vertical) USB port.

I updated it the same way Sony tells you to update their firmware over USB:

quote:

And that's it! Get a PKG called MultiMan and webMAN and you will be playing whatever the hell you want. Luckily cyber monday is coming up so you can get a nice 1TB internal laptop drive for your PS1 and PS2 games and a 2TB (or more) USB external drive for your PS3 games for deep discounts.

I hope this helped you all, and I hope it made up for my terrible OP!

Also I know I.N.R.I wanted to play PS2 games on his slim so here is a guide to make that possible once the PS3 is hacked: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-play-ps2-games-on-all-ps3-slim-models.1159103/

I hope these instructions were easier than reading that hacking site! Enjoy!

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 26, 2017

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

think you can find my ultimate glitch. i left it on "that" system. -- satoru iwata's dying words.

lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

OK so Liquid Drink and I.N.R.I wanted me to write up a guide because the one linked in the OP is a bit wordy, so I right now am hacking my 80GB partial-BC PS3 on a 4.x firmware and here are the steps as I do them:

:siren: Do not do this to any slim model with a model number of 3XXX or above. This will only work on fat PS3s or the Slim 2xxx model. If you try this on any other slim model, your PS3 will be useless! :siren:

OK so here is what I did first:

1) I updated the PS3 to the 4.82 firmware. Here is the US version of the firmware if you need it: http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/us/2017_1113_152d950c365ede4130c53ceb18dcd43b/PS3UPDAT.PUP
I don't think there are different firmware updates for Europe so I.N.R.I could probably use this, but just to be safe you can just update from within the PS3 itself.

2) I plugged my USB drive into my laptop and made the folder PS3/UPDATE and placed PS3UPDAT.PUP in the update folder.

3) I plugged the USB drive into rightmost USB port on the PS3 (if your PS3 is vertical this will be the top USB port). This actually matters for some reason.

4) I followed Sony's instructions on updating the PS3 via USB:

5) I downloaded the NOR/NAND writer software here: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-now-install-cfw-from-4-82-ofw-nor-nand-software-flash-writer-nor-dumper-released.15500/ (scroll down to the bottom of the page to see it).

6) I plugged my USB thumb drive back into my laptop and placed the flsh.hex file from that software to the root of the USB thumb drive

7) I plugged the USB drive into rightmost USB port on the PS3 (if your PS3 is vertical this will be the top USB port). This actually matters for some reason.

8) I booted up the PS3 and went to the internet browser. I pressed triangle and then clicked on tools and changed the homepage to "use blank page".

9) Now back at the web browser I went to http://redthetrainer.com/ps3/. Then I clicked on PS3 4.xx NOR NAND WRITER. I bookmarked that page and then exited the browser.

10) I re-opened the browser, pressed select to open favorites, went to the exploit site I favorited, and clicked NAND 4.82. You have to check your exact PS3 model number before selecting either NOR or NAND here. Don't pick the wrong one! The few slims that work would have to pick NOR 4.82 here instead.

11) I removed my PS3 controller from the USB port because this can mess with it somehow.

12) I clicked Write to Flash memory. It kept failing so I turned off the PS3, turned it on again, and tried again and it worked on the first try. You will see "Success!" on the screen for a brief moment and it will shut down. If you see the word "success" and the system never shuts down, it didn't work despite it saying it did. Keep trying until it shuts down on its own afterwards.

13) I turned the system back on and it warned me that it was shut down improperly (this is what it should do). I waited as it checked the files.

14) I put this: https://mega.nz/#!wd9xzKaD!qgciU6MQpetWYoWHsBb-k8_WdUjkU8UPT494yXFT6V8 on my USB drive the same way I put the official firmware update on my USB thumb drive. Rename the CEXFERROX482_100.PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP and make sure it is in the PS3/UPDATE folder on your USB thumb drive. This is a custom firmware that you must use for this step. You cannot replace it with your favorite CFW (custom firmware) just yet.

15) I placed the USB thumb drive into my PS3 (in the rightmost, or "top" USB port if vertical) and updated the firmware the same way Sony tells you to update from a USB stick:

16) After the update was completed, I downloaded something called QA_Toggle here: http://store.brewology.com/get/homebrew.php?id=276&fid=1654

17) When the update was complete, I plugged my USB thumb drive back into my laptop and placed the QA_Toggle pkg file in the root of my USB thumb drive/stick.

18) I put the USB thumb drive back in the PS3 in the rightmost/top (if you are standing it vertically) USB port and in the PS3 main menu (also known as the XMB for Xross Media Bar) I went to the Games menu and then I went into the newly-available "install package file" menu.

19) I clicked on the QA_Toggle pkg. After it installed, I clicked on the TOGGLE QA FLAG program that now shows up in my game menu. The screen goes black for a few seconds, and then brings you back to the main menu of the PS3. That is what is supposed to happen.

20) I restarted the PS3 and then shut it down.

21) I took the USB thumb drive out of my PS3 and put it back into my laptop. I downloaded this CFW (custom firmware): http://playstationscenefiles.com/rebug/REBUG_4.81.2_REX_91c2d41c0629445839f5addd6a52f869_PS3UPDAT.PUP
This is REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION. You don't want the DEX edition because that's for developer consoles.

22) I placed the REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION in the PS3/UPDATE folder of my USB drive and renamed it PS3UPDAT.PUP.

23) I took the USB thumb drive out of my laptop and put it in the rightmost (or upper USB port if you have your system vertical) USB port.

I updated it the same way Sony tells you to update their firmware over USB:

And that's it! Get a PKG called MultiMan and webMAN and you will be playing whatever the hell you want. Luckily cyber monday is coming up so you can get a nice 1TB internal laptop drive for your PS1 and PS2 games and a 2TB (or more) USB external drive for your PS3 games for deep discounts.

I hope this helped you all, and I hope it made up for my terrible OP!

Also I know I.N.R.I wanted to play PS2 games on his slim so here is a guide to make that possible once the PS3 is hacked: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-play-ps2-games-on-all-ps3-slim-models.1159103/

I hope these instructions were easier than reading that hacking site! Enjoy!

youre epic, thank you so much :-]

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

youre epic, thank you so much :-]

You are very welcome. Let me know if you have any more questions! you will be running that PS2 game and Suikoden 5 in no time :O)

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I'm away from my Slim PS3 and I can't remember if it's a 2XXX or a 3XXX and it's left me completely distraught

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
uncle at sony

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

think you can find my ultimate glitch. i left it on "that" system. -- satoru iwata's dying words.

lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Spoderman posted:

I'm away from my Slim PS3 and I can't remember if it's a 2XXX or a 3XXX and it's left me completely distraught

log into your credit card or amazon or wherever you bought it to see if you can determine the date you bought it

we can work from there

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

log into your credit card or amazon or wherever you bought it to see if you can determine the date you bought it

we can work from there

It's a 3001... oh well. I already have most of the PS3 games I want to play

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Spoderman posted:

It's a 3001... oh well. I already have most of the PS3 games I want to play

Don't worry, the hack for that should be out in under a month

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

So I got Forbidden Siren 2 running on my hacked slim but since it still uses emulation there is a weird graphical glitch involving polygons stretching out across the screen. Still playable but some maps have it really bad. Reading up there is some way to edit the emulator config to fix this and this site actually has the code you need to fix it: http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PS2_Emulation#Config_file_examples_.28for_netemu.29_.28unofficial.29. Just search the page for Forbidden Siren 2.

I'm asking Uncle at Nintendo in his wisdom if he knows what the gently caress any of that means and how I can fix it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

how do you know what model your ps3 is? i got one for free last month

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

to get an idea of how good at these things i am, when i got it i had to watch 5 youtube videos and it took me 2 dayss to find out why the screen was flickering and the sound cutting out (it was some option in the menus to make it do that)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

how do you know what model your ps3 is? i got one for free last month

if its the kind with the kind of corrugated plastic looking top and the disc tray that just slides open then its a super slim which apparently cant be done just yet, the slim has a kind of matte surface and the old style fat ps3 is a huge glossy thing. if its a regular slim then you need to look at the label but if its a fat one then they all work

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Kongming posted:

So I got Forbidden Siren 2 running on my hacked slim but since it still uses emulation there is a weird graphical glitch involving polygons stretching out across the screen. Still playable but some maps have it really bad. Reading up there is some way to edit the emulator config to fix this and this site actually has the code you need to fix it: http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PS2_Emulation#Config_file_examples_.28for_netemu.29_.28unofficial.29. Just search the page for Forbidden Siren 2.

I'm asking Uncle at Nintendo in his wisdom if he knows what the gently caress any of that means and how I can fix it.

I am not familiar with this because my Ps3 has full PS2 BC but it seems like you rip the PS2 game to your PS3 and then edit the file in a hex editing program (HxD is a good free one for windows) and on these lines you just make these changes:

code:
00000000 3D 00 00 00 F6 41 00 00 0A 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 =....A..........
00000010 44 2B 2E 00 FF 49 C9 4B 00 90 44 48 4C 2B 2E 00 D+...I.K..DHL+..
00000020 00 90 44 48 FF 49 C9 4B 00 00 00 00             ..DH.I.K....    

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

if its the kind with the kind of corrugated plastic looking top and the disc tray that just slides open then its a super slim which apparently cant be done just yet, the slim has a kind of matte surface and the old style fat ps3 is a huge glossy thing. if its a regular slim then you need to look at the label but if its a fat one then they all work

turns out my ps3 is much like me, regular slim

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Mine is like me too. A fat model that overheats easily and plays old games

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Uncle Nintendo redeemed

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Uncle Nintendo redeemed

Punished 'Uncle' Nintendo

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lol nice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

haha

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pablo Gigante posted:

The plan was I would carry my PS3 about 2miles to her house, hack the firmware, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Yer pretty cool, OP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZO9DPPwgyw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

The plan was I would carry my PS3 about 2miles to her house, hack the firmware, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal

lol

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
Any word on this working on super slims? Also replace the thermal paste on your fats. They're time bombs.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Shut the gently caress up and suck my loving dick you little bitch

Apologize.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

id walk over hot coals to play devil summoner (eu) without paying an ebay scalper :-]

Let me know if you never find it. I just opened up a Gamefly account so I can rent it for you. No clue how to send you a 7gb iso but I am sure we can figure it out.

ChazTurbo posted:

Any word on this working on super slims? Also replace the thermal paste on your fats. They're time bombs.

Yeah I did the thermal replacement. The job Sony did on those was awful.

However I am still worried it will die someday. I have read the best fix is to remove the PSU and leave it external but I have never found a good guide for it. The PSU gets so hot that you can literally cook an egg on it (burned my finger on one). I just wish some mod site released an easy external PSU fix.

The other thing I noticed inside was they went with that stupid design similar to the XBox 360s x-clamps. The clamps on the PS3 that hold the heatsinks in place are so loving tight that you can see the motherboard flexing without even trying to see it. This obviously contributes to the CPU/GPU detaching; just like the 360. While the XBox 360 x-clamp replacement guides are awesome (they give you exact part numbers to get at Lowe's), there really isn't a good guide for the PS3 fats.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

https://phys.org/news/2010-12-air-playstation-3s-supercomputer.html

I couldn't think of where else to put this so here's an article about the air force connecting 1,760 ps3s to create a supercomputer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I Iiek being told imformation like its a early 2000s gbs post where it 100 paragraphs abput a normal date but then the twist is you poo poo your pants and rape your sister now all my 5 and manbabies belogn to you bigpeeler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

https://phys.org/news/2010-12-air-playstation-3s-supercomputer.html

I couldn't think of where else to put this so here's an article about the air force connecting 1,760 ps3s to create a supercomputer

1,760 PS3s huh? DId they store them in an Xbox?