Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The dock should have an optical audio out. hosed up that it doesnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

unexplained mechanics pwn and i mean that

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Listen: is the game good or is it bad?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

The PS4 wireless headphones work with the Switch, too.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

vaginal facsimile posted:

I think so, 15 hours in I'm having a lot of fun. The story is okay, the world is gorgeous, the characters are roughly 5000 times more likeable than in XCX. If you liked xenoblade 1 I think you'll like it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The poppi customization options are insane

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm trying to wrap up BOTW and I can't find the loving hebra leviathan, I'm close to cracking and googling but I haven't done that yet for this game. Is it not visible on the map like the others or am I just not coming across it?

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

I think that leviathan is underneath the mountain in a cave. It's one of those ones where you roll a big snowball to open up a huge door

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I think I literally just found the door after I posted, lol. I rolled a snowball into it but it just broke, I guess I need to make a bigger one. Thanks!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

vaginal facsimile posted:

it seems like a huge dose of AIDS in the videos people posted in here. i personally think everyone in this thread whos actually playing it and liking it has lost their minds. theyve gone nuts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

it seems like a huge dose of AIDS in the videos people posted in here. i personally think everyone in this thread whos actually playing it and liking it has lost their minds. theyve gone nuts

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's quite epic.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I idolize a Japanese company but I’m too good for a little big titty anime gaming

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Get off your high horse

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fumaofthelake posted:

I idolize a Japanese company but I’m too good for a little big titty anime gaming

*tries to hide senran kagura platinum trophy but the boobs are too drat big*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's insane how ugly some of the character designs are in this game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's insane how ugly some of the character designs are in this game.

theres several different character designers and they completely mismatch and dont even feel like they belong in the same game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Can't wait to play this tonight lol

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

The Xenoblade series is like the southland tales of video games. It feels like taking part in the satire of the future without the necessary reference points

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

IdealFlaws posted:

Get your high horse off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Go offline

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I didn't like the combat in the first Xenoblade so I'll never play one until they change it completely, giant titties or no giant titties.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the cucks and sjws dislike it therefore i shall gloriously drink their tears and play it. triggered? cucked?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You're going to spend 459 pesos on a single player mmo and go hungry for a month

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

rediscover posted:

Go offline

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

In Training posted:

You're going to spend 459 pesos on a single player mmo and go hungry for a month

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

So be it!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Semper juegos

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

goferchan posted:

Semper juegos

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Semper juegos

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

extremebuff posted:

theres several different character designers and they completely mismatch and dont even feel like they belong in the same game

thats the impression i get and i cant decide if its completely repulsive or actually kinda cool

goferchan posted:

Semper juegos

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

goferchan posted:

Semper juegos

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'd definitely pry open the pro controller and replace the dpad tho what a piece of poo poo

So it appears that Nintendo recognizes the lovely d pad on the pro controller because the new Xenoblade controller is not just a new color scheme but they have slightly different d pads that fix the issue. Just waiting for stores to start stocking pro controllers with the fixed d pad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can I play the fan translated PS3 tales of Vesperia on the hacked PS3

E. Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

net cafe scandal posted:

Can I play the fan translated PS3 tales of Vesperia on the hacked PS3

Yep!