Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
March ship from Sunset Sea to West Summer Sea

Attack strength 1 v Martell 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Mikey Purp posted:

March ship from Sunset Sea to West Summer Sea

Attack strength 3 v Martell 1

Fixed that for you.

I only wish I could do more.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lannister played:
[3] Ser Gregor Clegane: 3 Swords
Martell played:
[4] The Red Viper: 2 Swords, 1 Fortification
Martell activates the Blade for a final strength of 6 vs 6. Martell victory. The Lannister ship is destroyed.

Greyjoy to play.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Reposting so people can study on the new page:

PTs on hand:
Lannister - 7
Martell - 5
Stark - 5
Tyrell - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Baratheon - 3

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[4] Eddard Stark: 2 Swords
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[2] Greatjon Umber: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Rodrik Cassel: 2 Fortifications
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[4] Tywin Lannister: If you win this combat, gain two Power tokens.
[2] The Hound: 2 Fortifications
[2] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
[2] Brienne of Tarth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Melisandre: 1 Sword
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: 1 Sword
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[1] Dagmar Cleftjaw: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
[2] Ser Garlan Tyrell: 2 Swords
[2] Randyll Tarly: 1 Sword
[1] Alester Florent: 1 Fortification
[1] Margaery Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[3] Areo Hotah: 1 Fortification
[2] Obara Sand: 1 Sword
[2] Darkstar: 1 Sword
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Dec 3, 2017

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

March 1 boat from Pyke Harbour to Ironman's Bay.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl
Knight to King's Landing and a footman to the Kingswood.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
March 3 ships to Narrow Sea

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Probably p obvious what I played.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Stark played:
Baratheon played:
[2] Ser Davos Seaworth: If “Stannis Baratheon” is in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon
Stark victory. The Baratheon ship sinks.

Martell to play.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March 1 ship from West Summer Sea to Redwyne Straits.

Martell 1 v Tyrell 2

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Martell played:
Tyrell played:
[3] Ser Loras Tyrell: If you are attacking and win this combat, move the March Order token used into the conquered area to resolve again later this round.
Tyrell victory. The ship retreats.

Tyrell to play.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March The Arbor to Highgarden.

5 vs 4.

Though I need to hear if Lannister is gonna help support this.

The General fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Dec 4, 2017

Dancer
May 23, 2011
5 vs. 4, for the record.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

The General posted:

March The Arbor to Highgarden.

5 6 vs 4.

Though I need to hear if Lannister is gonna help support this.

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Dec 5, 2017

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Tyrell played:
Martell played:
[1] Arianne Martell: If you are defending and lose this combat, your opponent may not move his units into the embattled area. They return to the area from which they marched. Your own units must still retreat.
Tyrell victory. The Martell units retreat to Starfall. Furthermore, because Martell can't establish control while retreating, Highgarden reverts to Tyrell control (even with no units present).

Lannister to play.

E: actually, I assumed the Footmen retreat to Starfall because I thought that was the only valid retreat, but of course that's wrong. Martell can decide where they retreat.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Retreat to Yronwood please.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

March 1 ship to the Sunset Sea

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Map update
(please ignore the order token on the Arbor, that shouldn't be there)
e: and I also missed the Lannister order because it happened at the same time I was posting

PTs on hand:
Lannister - 7
Martell - 5
Stark - 5
Tyrell - 3
Greyjoy - 3
Baratheon - 3

Available House cards:
House Stark:
[3] Robb Stark: If you win this combat, you may choose the area to which your opponent retreats. You must choose a legal area where your opponent loses the fewest units.
[2] Roose Bolton: If you lose this combat, return your entire House card discard pile into your hand (including this card).
[1] The Blackfish: You do not take casualties in this combat from House card abilities, Combat icons, or Tides of Battle cards.
[0] Catelyn Stark: If you have a Defense Order token in the embattled area, its value is doubled.

House Lannister:
[1] Tyrion Lannister: You may cancel your opponent's chosen House card and return it to his hand. He must choose a different House card to reveal. If he has no other House cards in his hand, he cannot use a House card this combat.
[1] Ser Kevan Lannister: If you are attacking, all of your participating Footman (including supporting Lannister footmen) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[0] Cersei Lannister: If you win this combat, you may remove one of your opponent's Order tokens from anywhere on the board.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If your opponent has a higher position on the Iron Throne Influence track than you this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Renly Baratheon: If you win this combat, you may upgrade one of your participating Footmen (or one supporting Baratheon Footman) to a Knight.
[1] Salladhor Saan: If you are being supported in this combat, the combat strength of all non-Baratheon Ships is reduced to 0.
[0] Patchface: After combat, you may look at your opponent's hand and discard one card of your choice.

House Greyjoy:
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: If you are attacking, all of your participating Ships (including supporting Greyjoy Ships) add +2 to combat strength instead of +1.
[2] Theon Greyjoy: If you are defending an area that contains either a Stronghold or a Castle, this card gains +1 combat strength and a sword icon.
[2] Balon Greyjoy: The printed combat strength of your opponent's House card is reduced to 0.
[1] Asha Greyjoy: If you are not being supported in this combat, this card gains two Sword icons and one Fortification icon.
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may immediately discard two Power tokens to discard Aeron Damphair and choose a different House Card from your hand (if able).

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: Immediately destroy one of your opponent's attacking or defending Footmen units.
[0] Queen of Thorns: Immediately remove one of your opponent's Order tokens in any area adjacent to the embattled area other than the March Order token used to start this combat.

House Martell:
[1] Nymeria Sand: If you are defending, this card gains a fortification icon. If you are attacking, this card gains a sword icon.
[0] Doran Martell: Immediately move your opponent to the bottom of one Influence track of your choice.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Dec 5, 2017

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

March Greywater Watch to Riverrun.

Greyjoy 7 v Lannister 6.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

nimby posted:

March Greywater Watch to Riverrun.

Greyjoy 7 v Lannister 6.

:munch:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy plays:
Lannister plays:
Greyjoy activates Aeron to play
Greyjoy victory. Lannister must retreat, then Martell to play.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Retreat to Lannisport

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March 1 ship from East Summer Sea to West Summer Sea.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Moving onto Consolidate Power...

Muster 1 Siege Engine at Dragonstone.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Tyrell still has a March, actually :v:.

But yes, after that we consolidate power. Greyjoy also has a special order to resolve.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The Tyrell manoeuvres don't really affect me, so I'll just consolidate some power.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March Blackwater to Searoad Marches

3v2

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Tyrell plays:
Lannister plays:
Lannister chooses to not activate Tyrion. Tyrell victory. After Mace, there is no Lannister unit left to retreat.

Moving on to Consolidate Power. Martell and Greyjoy have both resolved their special orders.
Power token gains:
Lannister +1 -> 8
Martell +3 -> 8
Stark +3 -> 8
Baratheon +3 -> 6
Tyrell +0 -> 2
Greyjoy +2 -> 2

Turn 7 begins

Westeros cards:
Mustering: Muster units.
Game of Thrones: Gain power tokens.
Wilding Attack: Bid power tokens to fend off Wildling Attack.

For clarity, I'll do the PT gains first.
Stark +3 -> 11
Lannister +2 -> 10
Martell +2 -> 10
Baratheon +3 -> 9
Greyjoy +3 -> 5
Tyrell +2 -> 4

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Everyone may muster units, in turn order.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Muster a ship in the port of Lannisport

Dancer
May 23, 2011
And, presumably, a Footman at Harrenhal. Your supply is 3/2/2/2

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Knight in Seagard.
Knight in Riverrun.
Upgrade footman to Siege Tower in Pyke.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Baratheon musters:
Knight at KL
Boat in Blackwater Bay

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Btw, I should inform you that I'm currently in the process of moving. I should still be able to access my PC at least once a day, but it could feasibly happen that I won't.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
muster
upgrade to SE in Moat C
ship in White harbor's harbor
upgrade to knight in FF
knight in Winter F

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Martell musters:

Dragonstone - Add Siege Engine
Storm's End - Upgrade Footman to Knight
Yronwood - Upgrade Footman to Knight
Sunspear - Upgrade Footman to Knight, Ship in East Summer Sea
Starfall - Upgrade Footman to Knight

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Oldtown - 1 Ship port, 1 Footman
Highgarden - Knight
The Reach - Upgrade to Knight.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Wildlings attack with strength 8. Accepting bids.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Wildling attack bids:
Martell - 6
Stark - 5
Lannister - 5
Greyjoy - 2
Tyrell - 2
Baratheon - 1
Night's Watch victory, the Wildling strength indicator goes down to 0.

The revealed Wildling card is:
Crow Killers
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Replaces all of their available Knights with available Footmen. Any Knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
- Everyone Else: Replaces 2 of their Knights with available Footmen. Any Knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: May immediately replace up to 2 Footmen, anywhere, with available Knights.

"Unfortunately", Martell has already placed all their Knights on the board, so nothing actually happens.

New PT totals:
Baratheon - 8
Stark - 6
Lannister - 5
Martell - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Tyrell - 2

The planning phase begins.

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Heads-up everyone: Some data got corrupted, and I had to re-place all the units and influence tokens on the map. I double-checked, but it's still possible I missed something. Please inform me if one of your units suddenly disappeared.

Turn 7 orders:

PTs on hand:
Baratheon - 8
Stark - 6
Lannister - 5
Martell - 4
Greyjoy - 3
Tyrell - 2

Available House cards:
House Stark:

House Lannister:

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell:

Dancer fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Dec 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Raven Ironmans Bay to a defence+1.

• Locked thread