Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Pertinax Ammunition Fabrication Systems would just like to take a moment to wish the best of luck to all this season's Wreckers, and happy watching to the viewers at home. When you absolutely, positively need to slot some sleebs, make sure you're wearing a Pertinax portafabber.

Pertinax Ammunition Fabrication Systems, because out of ammo is for losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON
Retreats to 02.05

Johnson still angling for that Squidpack sponsorship, it seems.

They put out a fine product, Hazel, what can I say?

2. STEV ANSAHOK
Stev topples a Car Tower!
Midge takes refuge in audacity!
Car Tower is downgraded to d4!
Car tower misses Midge!: 1d4 2

Was that...Did the Power of Friendship just deflect an assload of falling cars, or did we just witness divine intervention?

Muscle Jesus helps those who don't look at explosions, Hazel. Midge had no fear of hundreds of tons of twisted metal crashing down on him without regard for life or decency! A true Fustigatorian in play here tonight!

3. CRYO
No Encounter.

Cryo takes a moment to take stock. And you'll be kicking yourself if you don't take one of these stocks! Perseid-8 Collapsible Field Stocks are the number one choice for Headhunters on the go!

4. "MIDGE" GUREYEVITCH
Stev topples a Car Tower!
Midge takes refuge in audacity!
Car Tower is downgraded to d4!
Car tower misses Midge!: 1d4 2

If you're so hot on Gureyevitch, why don't you plural marry him?

You think he likes Neo-Cathayan opera?

5. STRANGER

Stranger is justifiably more interested in salvage than whatever faustian bargain the wwizard is no doubt offering.

Wizards are an untrustworthy breed, with no more inherent sense of right or wrong than a mutant.

6. KAL RISSO
Retreats to 07.08

Risso, choosing to reserve the milk of human kindness for later consumption, and better part of valoring away from the Beta.

Risso may be a twisted mockery of God's creation, but he knows his rear end when he sees it.

7. OPERATIVE DELTA

Delta, refreshed from his orbital ballistic nap, seems to be scouting out the horizon.

Hazel, is this the same Delta that assassinated the Premier of Neo-Madagascar?

Allegedly assassinated. Alleged Premier.

8.DOOBRIE
Mr. Stinger lost!

Can't trust a time traveler, Doobrie! What are you doin' down there?

Please, Rev. As if you could deny a man with shades like those anything. What does the bible say, "Front ye not lest ye be fronted?"

9. SCRAMBLE
12.11 is now a Toxic Zone!
Mutant Grunt 1 misses Scramble!
Mutant Grunt 2 hits Scramble! No damage!
Mutant Stalker hits Scramble!: 1d6 4: 1 Damage to Scramble!

Scramble's cooking with gas, now, and look at those muties fry! They're going to be a shell of their former selves once those chems boil off!

Maybe slow down on the egg puns before you hurt yourself, Rev. Game's still young.

Alright, Wreckers! Get in your actions a fast as your sweaty manipulators can ram your input actuators! Gogogo!

Sponsor-Only Map!

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

[SCRAMBLE / HP: 5 / MOVE: 1 / CHITINOUS CARAPACE / REGENERATION]

Operation Explosive Football take two.

Improvise: 1d6 3 -Toxic Zone... again

Well, that's all yolks.

Scan

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Dec 4, 2017

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Unfortunately, your inexplicable surplus of green barrels will have to wait until next round's Encounter Phase.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

[MIDGE/ HP: 5 / MOVE: 1 / CYBER: SPINAL ANTENNA]

He gave Stev a knowing look, a twinkle of mirth in his eyes, visible behind the mask.

"Careful, next time I might think you meant that. But, no harm, no foul this time, yes? Let's see where the good stuff is..."

Scan, invoking the Spinal Antenna

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Ah, probably wise to Scan in the action phase then. So I can run through the mines if I keep finding green barrels.

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Dec 4, 2017

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

[STRANGER / HP4 / MOVE4 / UNSTABLE ANATOMY / FLEXIBLE SNOUT]

He tapped a keratinous claw against a hunk of rusted metal that may once have been an engine block. Useless for him, but perhaps the sponsors? He scraped and plucked at the thing, stuffing anything valuable into a leather sack. He had plenty of time, and no one here to interrupt them but that... Wwizard. He snarled half-heartedly at him, then resumed his methodical search for Luxe.

Salvaging poo poo like a total boss! 4d6=16

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Name: Kal Risso, Newtype HP: 5/5 Move: 3
Loadout: Squidpack, Patient Zero, Brachial Spurs

When the Squidpack finally stopped leaking its inky black discharge into the air, Kal Risso slowed down so the nanobots in the pack could sew the thing back shut. What a handy device, this Squidpack! Kal knew that he was still being watched: from the air by long-range aerial drones and from the ground by the silent, cloaked microcams. He decided to do a little mugging for the cameras, then.

He threw up his right hand in the air in a mock salute, exclaiming to a barren desert, "This act of cowardice and depravity, courtesy of yours truly. Squidpack! Get yours today!" He pulled down his mask and gave a winner's smile, flashing a thumb's up for extra emphasis.

The moment passed and Kal pulled up his rebreather. He went off in the direction of the nearest landmark he'd spotted in the region and climbed to get a good view of the area. This would have to do for his purposes.

Kal Risso searches for salvage: Salvage Roll: 1d6 2

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

[DOOBRIE / HP3 /MOVE 2/CYBER-RIGSPIKE]

"tew secands moite"
*blep bleep*
"theah, dat wiw ran in tha backgrahnd"

"anywois, wots it loike bein' a toime travalah? Can yew give some advoice tew somewun from t' paaast?"

Running a SCAN

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

~Sponsor Post~

A cheerful mutant woman with exaggerated beauty is wearing a business suit made entirely of blades, in what could vaguely be a clinic for high rollers, where every surface is highly-polished metal. As a result, she looks like a floating disembodied head with razor-sharp cheekbones and huge eyes, and adjacent arms and legs (disappearing, of course, into delicately laced garrote.

At Delphi Pharma, we feel a certain noblesse oblige and are moved by any pain and suffering the Wreckers endure. That's why we specialize in tranquilizers and analgesia, and in our extreme benevolence, we have partnered with Wrecking Crew to bring Wreckers the most cutting-edge pharmas, fresh from our labs, nay, our very test tubes! In gratitude, Wrecking Crew has given us exclusive rights to any and all data recovered about the effects of the new drugs, including side effects, carcinogenicity, toxicity, addiction potential, and profitability. And because we are dedicated to a transparent design process, our beloved viewers and patients can all watch the next blockbuster drug be developed!

Delphi Pharma - feel better!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

[BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON / HP: 3 / MOVE: 3 / CYBER: BONE LACING]

Bobby-Jack wiped some sweat from his brow.

"Thank the shining stars above for my Squidpack. Would be dead a hundred times over without the thing, I would. Squidpack: don't leave home without it, or the lung bandits will certainly get you!"

Breathing in deep, Bobby-Jack took in his surroundings now that he was out of immediate trouble.

Hm. Might as well look around a bit.

Salvaging for that Luxe: 1d6= 5

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

[STEV ANSAHOK / HP: 3 / MOVE: 2 / CYBER: RIG JACK]

"Yeah! For real, I'm sorry that happened. Some real Moon Wars poo poo right there, y'know? Nothing seemed to go right on that entire campaign."

After offering up a high five, Stev walked over to the pile of wrecked cars, picking through them for any good bits. Hey, at least they were easier to reach now.

Salvage!: 1d6 3

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

[CRYO / HP: 3 / MOVE: 2 / CYBER: SPINAL ANTENNA]

SHINY!

Salvage: 1d6 4

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON
Salvages for 5 Luxe!

I'm sure up in the Sponsor's Lounge, the TeuthisCorp rep is giving some serious thought to the future of one Bobby-Jack Johnson.

Yes, I'm sure Madame Inque is chewing her canape contemplatively.

2. STEV ANSAHOK
Salvages for 3 Luxe!

3. CRYO
Salvages for 4 Luxe!

Cryo, dismantling Stev's pod for fun and profit.

Fair's fair, Hazel. Any one of those pods would dismantle a Wrecker, given the probletunity.

4. "MIDGE" GUREYEVITCH
Scanning...

Wrecker Cryo detected at 1.09!
Wrecker Stranger detected at 04.08!
Encounter Wireless Wwizard detected at 04.08!

Now we're talking, Hazel. If those contacts are anything to go by, we're about to have church!

Amen, Rev.

5. STRANGER
Salvages Rich Salvage with Flexible Snout for 16 Luxe!

Hazel. Hazel. What's wrong with his face, Hazel?

I think it's some kind of...loot-sensitive proboscis?

Every day, we stray farther from God's light, Hazel.

6. KAL RISSO
Salvages for 2 Luxe!

I'd wondered. About Risso's whole face situation under that mask. Were we talking tentacles, some unsavory trunk like Stranger's packing, or just another, smaller face?

Are you disappointed?

Be lying if I said I wasn't a little, Hazel.

7. OPERATIVE DELTA
Salvages for 1 Luxe

8.DOOBRIE
Scanning...

Wrecker Scramble detected at 12.11!
Encounter Landmines detected at 12.11!
Encounter Mutant Stalker detected at 12.11!
Scan provides safety from Landmines!

And another interesting bit of scanning.

I'm feeling it, Hazel. That hype's gettin' chufty.

9. SCRAMBLE
Scanning...

Scan provides safety from Landmines!
Wrecker Doobrie detected at 11.11!

So much for an Ambush.

Looks like we might have ourselves an old-fashioned Stomp-de-doo, Haze. Broof'n!

SCRAMBLE
Toxic Zone!
Scramble takes 1 damage!
Mutant Grunt 1 takes 1 damage and dies!
Mutant Grunt 2 takes 1 damage and dies!
Mutant Stalker takes 1 damage!
2 Luxe is uploaded to Scramble's account for mutant bounties!
20 Luxe is uploaded to Scramble's account to reward the First Kill!

Now things have started in earnest.

Some early action, Hazel, a near miss or two, and a possible teamup! Not bad as beginnings go.

Before we continue, let's thank some of Our Generous Sponsors that have brought us tonight's event.

Female VO: The makers of WRECKING CREW would like to thank the following Sponsors:

quote:

Dr. Yith's Cyber-Driver
Vesuvius Space BBQ Supply
Green Barrels, Inc.
Pertinax Ammunition Fabrication Systems
Perseid Munitions Concern
and
TeuthisCorp

Touch the embedded streamlink and use the verbal rebate token "REKT" for a 5% discount on purchases from Our Sponsors.
And now, Wrecker account standings:

1. BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON 0 Luxe uploaded.
2. STEV ANSAHOK 0 Luxe uploaded.
3. CRYO 0 Luxe uploaded.
4. "MIDGE" GUREYEVITCH 0 Luxe uploaded.
5. STRANGER 0 Luxe uploaded.
6. KAL RISSO 0 Luxe uploaded.
7. OPERATIVE DELTA 0 Luxe uploaded.
8.DOOBRIE 0 Luxe uploaded.
9. SCRAMBLE 22 Luxe uploaded.

:siren: Wreckers, Show Me Your Moves! :siren:

Sponsor-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Dec 5, 2017

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Vesuvius Space BBQ supply

"Now that is promising. Some of these people have the right idea. Let's hope for some pyrotechnics. Marketing boys asked for some good fiery shots that would look good in a commercial. Bobbyjack especially, Kal perhaps a bit too self-aware. Then again, irony does market well to the 16-22 market segment."

"Say, a query to the Wrecking Crew's PR, is it possible to make announcements to the contestants? Not to reveal anything of course, but to encourage certain actions and promise considerations in the future?"

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[STRANGER / HP4 / MOVE4 / 16 LUXE / UNSTABLE ANATOMY / FLEXIBLE SNOUT]

Having tapped out the most accessible supplies, Stranger abruptly leapt into the air, turned around twice while barking and groaning, and ran away. He cast a final glance at Wwizard, spat, and made tracks at full speed.

Move - Head to Shipwreck at 06.05 COURSE 05.07-05.06-06.06-06.05

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 5, 2017

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

[SCRAMBLE / HP: 4 / MOVE: 1 / CHITINOUS CARAPACE / REGENERATION]

Operation Explosive Football take two(three? Scramble has the strangest feeling of dejavu).

Improvise: 1d6 3 -Toxic Zone... again

Well, that's all yolks.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sir, this is a drive-thru Movement Phase. If you don't want to move, I can go ahead and lock that combat action in for Encounter Phase, though!

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I'd like to second the query posted by our fellow sponsor. Can we giant holohead messages to Wreckers?

shoot first, shoot second, shoot last, with Pertinax

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Shogeton posted:

Vesuvius Space BBQ supply
"Say, a query to the Wrecking Crew's PR, is it possible to make announcements to the contestants? Not to reveal anything of course, but to encourage certain actions and promise considerations in the future?"

Hexenritter posted:

I'd like to second the query posted by our fellow sponsor. Can we giant holohead messages to Wreckers?

Female VO: Thank you, Sponsors! You will find many functions on your dispatch panel, including Wrecker communications. Be advised, these communications may be witnessed by anyone nearby.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Name: Kal Risso, Newtype HP: 5/5 Move: 3 Luxe: 02

His baseline retinal scans of the area had turned up some pretty paltry results. No matter. He had places he needed to be and ancient shipwrecks he wanted to explore. Kal Risso set off in the direction that felt wisest and tried to maintain a low profile while he did so.

Kal had to keep to the breakneck pace he expected of himself. It wasn't often he'd had this much room to really roam ever since he'd been locked up, and it was nice to stretch the legs. Stay on the move or die, those were his only options left in life, especially now that he was out in the deep reaches, so far from actual civilization. Out here in the barren wastes of Salt, Kal's death might not actually cause such a major medical catastrophe like he'd always been warned it would be. It was reassuring, in a way, but it also left the disgraced Rig-pilot feeling naked. His 00-Class M-Patient status had always afforded him extra care and protection from law enforcement and medical staff. Not so down here in Salt - he'd get no special treatment out here. Out here the things actually wanted more mutations, craving monstrous changes like the cyborg soldiers do their brutally inhuman augmentations.

Besides, it's not about whether it happened in a heavily-populated area or not, Kal Risso simply wouldn't forgive himself if he died.

07.08 -> 08.08 -> 9.07 -> 10.08

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Feb 11, 2019

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Bee Bonk posted:

Sir, this is a drive-thru Movement Phase. If you don't want to move, I can go ahead and lock that combat action in for Encounter Phase, though!

Oh hell. It appears I completely lack the ability to discern phases or follow instructions. Who knew Scramble would be so literal.

No move. May as well lock it in since I've been trying so hard to submit it.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

"lissn' moite, it's ben laaarvley tawkin', bat oive gowt ter git behk t' waark."

11.11>11.10>12.11

'ello? ello? oo's ere?

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

[BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON / HP: 3 / MOVE: 3 / CYBER: BONE LACING]

That sure was... something! And something was way better than nothing, at least. Bobby-Jack looked right, then left, then behind, before setting off on a jog to make away with his loot before any no-doubt jealous people got funny ideas about taking away his treasures.

Of course, these were just a little taste. Soon he would have more. So much more.

Moving to 02.02. via way of 02.04. and 02.03.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

[STEV ANSAHOK / HP: 3 / MOVE: 2 / 3->1 Luxe / CYBER: RIG JACK]

"Hey Midge! Catch!" Stev said, tossing a couple of good bits of salvage to his comrade-in-arms. "About time we got a move on, I think."

Giving Midge 2 Luxe and heading over to 4.08

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

He snatched the bounty out of the air, then leaned in to share his own spoils.

"Mind how you go, Stev. Listen up, I'm reading another Wrecker, namely Stranger, and some sort of Wireless Wwizard in that wreck dead ahead. You got that?"

Advance to 04.08

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

[quote="The Lord of Hats" post="479056651"]

[STEV ANSAHOK / HP: 3 / MOVE: 2 / 3->1 Luxe / CYBER: RIG JACK]

"Mmm, good to know. I'll keep an eye out, and I'll try and make sure they don't get all the good scrap."

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

[CRYO / HP: 3 / MOVE: 2 / CYBER: SPINAL ANTENNA]

Move to 01.07

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON
Moves to 02.02!

Johnson making a move, coming across what I think is a half-buried chemical silo. Think there are any goodies inside, Rev?

If his luck holds out, it's a heaping grip of luxe-fodder. If not...maybe a nest of angry radcoons?

2. STEV ANSAHOK
Moves to 04.08

Our first team-up is coming in with heads all a-swivel, Hazel. Expecting a spicy surprise.

Speaking of spicy...Viewers, use verbal rebate token, "REKT," for 10% off your next purchase of Auntie K's Original Spicy Head-MeatŠ, Auntie K's Incandescent Jerk Head-MeatŠ, or Auntie K's Piri-Piri Headshot Head-MeatŠ.

3. CRYO
Moves to 01.07

Whoops.

4. "MIDGE" GUREYEVITCH
Moves to 04.08

Stranger's long-gone, but let's see what happens.

Off to see the wwizard, Haze.

5. STRANGER
Progress halted by Encounter at 05.06!

I think that used to be a bus.

6. KAL RISSO
Progress halted by Encounter at 08.08!

What do you think, Hazel? VTOL fighter?

Food truck, I think. Big plastic taco gives it away.

7. OPERATIVE DELTA
Moves to 06.09

Delta hot on Risso's backtrail; we gonna see some of those hot-shot stealth assassin tricks at work, Hazel?

Engaging a Beta Enforcer is definitely next-level stealth.

8.DOOBRIE
Moves to 12.11 and enters a Toxic Zone!

Doobrie scaring up a heap of trouble here. You gotta ask what's the play here, Hazel. Team up against that mutie, or duck out before the fumes turn his lungs to sweet, sweet chowder.

9. SCRAMBLE
No movement.

Scramble staying put. Risky.

Scramble may be about to have a great fall, Hazel.

:siren: Wreckers, Encounters Ahoy! :siren:

Sponsor-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Dec 6, 2017

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

[STRANGER / HP4 / MOVE4 / 16 LUXE / UNSTABLE ANATOMY / FLEXIBLE SNOUT]

Stranger skidded to a halt from his loping run and swept his eyes across all spectra he could reach. A machine was here once, now merely a metal shape. A skeleton to be prised apart for the smattering of useful components. It was quiet here, too. He liked that. He could hear screaming in the distance, terror or pain. It didn't matter. It didn't matter. It didn't matter. He sniffed around.

Doing nothing so I can get sweet loooooooot next time.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

[CRYO / HP: 3 / MOVE: 2 / LUXE: 4 / CYBER: SPINAL ANTENNA]

Oh.

Uh.

poo poo.

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY NOPE THERE'S A RIG THAT WAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY NO poo poo THERE'S A RIG THAT WAY TOO.... uh... RUN UP RUN UP CLIMB THE TOWER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRACK

Oh.

Uh.

Double poo poo.

Improvise!: 1d6 1 (Car Tower)
Car Tower: 1d6 5

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Name: Kal Risso, Newtype HP: 5/5 Move: 3 Luxe: 02

Kal Risso grabbed a nearby rock and started whacking at the rusted padlock fastened to the back of the dilapidated taco truck. He no idea how long the truck had been sitting there burned out, but judging by the sunbleached dye in the plastiform sandwichkin sitting atop the mobile eatery, this was a vehicle that no one had thought about as their "home" in a really long time.

There were valuables that could be found tucked away in an abandoned mobile home's storage units, why not try to find something useful inside the taco truck?

No combat / Further Encounters

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

"wot ther ell', this ere' place is roight ummin'.

ey, luv, yew frendley? Wot abaaaht yew mate?

Im'prew-voise: 1d6 2

"Ew moi gad, ah yew praegnahnt! get dahn lav, loive thes jahkah tew moi.

treating scramble as ally

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Dec 6, 2017

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

[BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON / HP: 3 / MOVE: 3 / LUXE: 5 / CYBER: BONE LACING]

Bobby-Jack circled the half-buried silo warily, on occasion throwing rocks or handfuls of sand at it to figure out if there were any hidden traps or other still-functional defense mechanisms around it.

You could never be TOO careful.

Just chilling for the encounter phase

Theantero fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Dec 6, 2017

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

[OPERATIVE DELTA/ HP3 / MOVE3 / RETRACTABLE BLADE]

Operative Delta looks at the Merc, a nd is tempted to distract the Rig long enough to get some info out of him... And then looks at how big the rigs cannon is. Some things just aren't worth dying for.

Retreat to 05.08, Scan

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

He looked at the Wwizard appraisingly, and said as an aside to Stev,

"Hmm. How much do you think we could get for that?"

Chillax, wait to the salvage phase.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

[STEV ANSAHOK / HP: 3 / MOVE: 2 / 1 Luxe / CYBER: RIG JACK]

"I dunno, a Wwizard seems like they'd go for a lot. But, y'know... we really don't know what the hell he can do. Wwizards, man. They'll mess you up. Although..."

Stev cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted from a safe distance.

"Hey! Wwizard! Can I have your hat?"

Just chilling, for now

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON
Pass.

2. STEV ANSAHOK
Pass.
A Wwizard eyes Stev suspiciously!

3. CRYO
Gamma Attacks: 4#1d6 6 2 1 4
Gamma Enforcer 1 attacks Cryo! Cryo takes 1 damage!
Gamma Enforcer 2 misses Cryo!
Gamma Enforcer 3 misses Cryo!
Gamma Enforcer 4 attacks Cryo! Cryo takes 1 damage!

Cryo topples a car tower!
Gamma Enforcer 1 takes 5 damage and is destroyed!
Gamma Enforcer 2 takes 5 damage and is disabled!
Gamma Enforcer 3 takes 5 damage and is destroyed!
Gamma Enforcer 4 takes 5 damage and is destroyed!

8 Luxe is uploaded to Cryo's account for Rig bounties!
10 Luxe is uploaded to Cryo's account for a Quad Kill!

Seas of Enceladus, what a massacre!

The first thing they tell these rig pilots in training has to be, 'Don't cluster near the car tower.'

It's just a weekend course, Haze, don't be too hard on them.

Well, with one of those rigs still usable, we might get to see if Cryo can do better in the cockpit.

4. "MIDGE" GUREYEVITCH
Pass.

5. STRANGER
Pass.

6. KAL RISSO
Pass.

7. OPERATIVE DELTA
Retreats to 05.08!

No one wants to play with that poor Beta!

8.DOOBRIE
Red barrels explode!
Mutant Stalker takes 2 damage and is killed!

2 Luxe is uploaded to Doobrie's account for mutant bounties!

I suppose that answers that. An armistice, if not an alliance.

An explosive start to a relationship, Hazel.

9. SCRAMBLE

Mutant Stalker attacks Scramble!: 1d6 5 Scramble takes 1 damage!

Green barrels detonate!
The Toxic Zone in 12.11 intensifies!

Barrel party!

It's getting awfully smoky; might need to activate the IR cams on the drones.

:siren: Wreckers, submit your Action orders! :siren:

Sponsor-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Dec 7, 2017

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

M-m-m-monster kill!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

He nodded at the assessment from the other Wrecker, then started fishing around for any of the good stuff.

"Yeah, fair point. Hey, Wwizard, if you wouldn't mind, can you point out anything valuable in here that we could take? Thank you."

The hefty slav took what was indicated if anything was, and rooted around if it wasn't.

Salvage as outlined above.