Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Woken Matt Hardy is pretty ace. I particularly enjoyed the laugh off.

Edit: Whoops, I had another thought. Even though he is already in a stable, where do you think Bo Dallas, (either Social Outcast Bo, or BoLieve Bo) would fit? Would he be Woken, or would he follow the buzzards? Coz I reckon goofy Bo would be a great addition to the weirdo spookemups that this feud is promising.

BrigadierSensible fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Dec 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RebyHardy/status/937899191396794368

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It was great and it's the kinda of silly that can only work in WWE/DDT and I hope they don't 50/50 it and have Woken Matt end Bray

But still, considering how all of Bray's feuds have gone this year I'm worried

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i hope skaarsgard betrays matt by docking at Quay Wyatt

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MotU posted:

i hope skaarsgard betrays matt by docking at Quay Wyatt

that word is pronounced "key"

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
Man, the Red Alert 2 mission briefings were weirder than I remember.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I was tired and slept through Raw, ironically starting the opposite gimmick to Matt. Speaking of, sounds like I need to at least watch Woke Matt Hardy. Shame that they seem to be pushing Nia over to the cruiserweights or whatever's happening there. Here have a good picture Nia snapchatted in the last week I would have posted had I been awake for the thread. Master Blaster is real.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I know it's just a trick of camera perspective but I'm freaked out by her arm there

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Defiance Industries posted:

I know it's just a trick of camera perspective but I'm freaked out by her arm there

She’s got hyperflexible elbows; she can actually do that.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Defiance Industries posted:

Not really a trick, she just does that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Matt Hardy and Jason Jordan are suddenly two of the most interesting characters on Raw and I don't know how to deal with that.

I could really do with not having to watch another Ambrose/Rollins vs Sheamus/Cesaro match

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Baron Corbyn posted:

im from new jersey gently caress your pronounciations

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DarkstarIV posted:

Paige is completely bland in the ring

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Baron Corbyn posted:

Actually it's pronounced "Wyatt".

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i havent posted in a while because i relapsed that raw seems like fun and i hope woke hardy is the death of wyatt, that character sucks

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Ziggler's in the US title match at clash of champions. He's won like 1 match this year so he's totally getting the belt isn't he?

I'm okay with this if he drops it to Arn Anderson before 2018.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Dec 5, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

I could really do with not having to watch another Ambrose/Rollins vs Sheamus/Cesaro match

Their matches are slow to start but tend to get really good by the end. They're certainly no New Day/Usos though, that is a pairing that just continues to deliver. I did hope they would have a longer break than it seems they're going to though, even if Gable/Benjamin are in there to freshen it up a bit.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Yet another thing for the Daniel Bryan is staying with WWE conspiracy theory.

quote:

WWE will be holding a doubleheader event in Chicago, Illinois later this month with RAW being live on Christmas and SmackDown Live also being live the following night both being held at the Allstate Arena.

The dark main event match advertised for the SmackDown Live show is WWE Champion AJ Styles taking on Jinder Mahal with SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan as the special guest referee.

Being in the ring while wrestlers are bumping around is a pretty sizable breakthrough in how WWE uses him.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

rovert posted:

Being in the ring while wrestlers are bumping around is a pretty sizable breakthrough in how WWE uses him.

He's done guest ref spots at house shows in the past I believe.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Strawberry Panda posted:

He's done guest ref spots at house shows in the past I believe.

Dark match in February:

https://twitter.com/sethsommerfeld/status/829188085720047616

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
So Matt gets to do the Broken Hardy's gimmick with another name? Basically the same thing right? What's up with Jeff?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jeff's still out a few more months with an injury.

Impact gave up any claims so Matt's free to do it now, but they're not using the same names because of the usual WWE has to own it stuff.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

I was tired and slept through Raw, ironically starting the opposite gimmick to Matt. Speaking of, sounds like I need to at least watch Woke Matt Hardy. Shame that they seem to be pushing Nia over to the cruiserweights or whatever's happening there. Here have a good picture Nia snapchatted in the last week I would have posted had I been awake for the thread. Master Blaster is real.

lmfao i think i like this picture more not knowing any context

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope Woken Matt deletes Wyatt's character and changes him up. That whole promo was just Matt making Bray look terrible by showing how to really get into and make a gimmick work.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Can't believe he cut a promo about how he's playing Assassin's Creed Origins.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

YAAAASSSSSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ogeTmA87Vk

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Matt Hardy is honestly one of the most uplifting stories in Wrestling in a while, dude brainstormed up an awesome new character and gets to have a blast on TV with his wife and kid and brother.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WShopUpdates/status/938068573804793856

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TheBlastNews/status/938068004520189952

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
He also said he is working hard to cure the vision impairment with natural herbal remedies.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
I'd love to see Woken Wyatt

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rovert posted:

at this point how can we not all be Bryan truthers?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Codependent Poster posted:

I hope Woken Matt deletes Wyatt's character and changes him up. That whole promo was just Matt making Bray look terrible by showing how to really get into and make a gimmick work.

Throw him in the Lake of Regeneration and turn him back into Husky Harris.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:feelsgood:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Using Broken Matt to beat the gimmick out of Bray Wyatt is the best idea. Have him beat Bray so thoroughly that Bray comes to the ring the next night in a polo and khakis.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's a Bray Wyatt feud, don't get your hopes up

Rhonne posted:

Throw him in the lake and drown him

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

This feud somehow ends with Bray bringing in Willow to help him.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

A prediction: R-Truth is going to end up involved in the Wokenverse, sooner rather than later. He's the new Hornswoggle after all.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Bray turns Goldust into Black Reign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I do not understand why they are pushing Jason Jordan into being a heel so hard

Not even like a fun evil heel, a whiny pathetic heel

I want to like him but they are making his character stupid

• Locked thread