Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

LongDarkNight posted:

They found an even worse wig.

It's not a bug, it's feature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Another spoiler image for you

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

Fantastic. At this point I just want to know where and what their ceiling is... and how can they find a way to bust through even that?

EDIT: A legit question; looking back on Season 1, Vandal Savage was definitely a weak point of not just the show but the universe in general. ...Would he have gone over better if they kept his plans and motivation the same, but made him a funny villain with a personality like Dahrk and Thawne? Or would he still have sucked?

The whole Hawks subplot is what made it suck. Not just Savage. If they kept Savage as his own character and not merged him with Hath-Set, it would've been the better for it. The actor playing him didn't have the personality that would've really fit with the rest of the Legion of Doom, imo.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Savage sucked but he was the same kind of scene chewing super bad guy that Darkh, Thawne, and Merlyn are. He was just tied so much to the Hawk nonsense that he never had any room to do something as fun as Return of the Mack or 'They're idiots."

I mean, maybe he wouldn't have had the chops to pull it off, but they just never really put him in a position to do it so we'll never know.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I got real real sad during the Stein scene :smith:

The Nazi doppleganger episodes of a super hero show made me feel sad and I don't know how to feel about that.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/BrandonJRouth/status/938193597740052480

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/938190539018477568

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

You know, that's another thing I love about this show. The actors are actually enjoying themselves, and it shows.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

What a bitch....ing dance routine!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Welp that's just :allears: I love this goofy-rear end show so much

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Oh my god, using the Arrow music when young Marty fired the toy bow :allears:

howe_sam fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 6, 2017

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I think this Snart is just as evil. In his own way.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
In any other show, this plot-line would have me rolling my eyes. Instead I'm grinning like an idiot.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Maxwell Lord posted:

I think this Snart is just as evil. In his own way.

You just can't trust a man that uses hand puppets.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

A Waverider Prohibition? This Snart is definitely evil.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Never felt right...

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

all hail Beebo

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Jax playing as Jax in MK2. Nice.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

But Odin only has one eye, that's a terrible cosplay Damian.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Titano destroying the Great Wall of China

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
BEEBO IS RISEN

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

BEEBO IS RISEN

PRAISE BEEBO

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

drat, young Stein looks really good for 42

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
John. :allears:

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Yes! Constantine!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Constantine!

But the long layoff! What the gently caress!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

loving February?!? Goddamnit :mad:

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew
In a series full of ridiculous premises, this might have been the most ridiculous. And it was great. Really looking forward to Constantine, though, definitely.

Also the actress who plays Dahrk's daughter is really bad.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

First Wally, now Jax. Jimmy/Diggle/Curtis better watch their backs.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Oh good they are doing the "should we change time to save someone" poo poo again.

Leo trolling the crew, and especially Mick, was hilarious.

FELD1 posted:

In any other show, this plot-line would have me rolling my eyes. Instead I'm grinning like an idiot.

loving Beebo.

Klungar posted:

:ohdear:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I loving love this show. The Beebo thing had me dying and MOTHERFUCKING CONSTANTINE GET IN.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Did this count as the first of the two episodes Constantine is appearing in? Because I'm feeling cheated :mad:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I loving love this show. The Beebo thing had me dying and MOTHERFUCKING CONSTANTINE GET IN.

That was fantastic. So this is what happens when you successfully cross the event horizon of crazy and stupid. You get a show where a flying Tickle Me Elmo pastiche piloted by a shrunken Iron Man pastiche played by the guy who used to be Superman teaches Vikings about Christianity and global warming. And it is the most earnestly hilarious thing I've seen on TV in months as opposed to being ironically hilarious for how wrong it is.

This loving show :allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What's the deal with Constantine anyway? Is he coming back more full time at any point? Also goddamn if Stein isn't a wonderfully written, likable character across all timelines. :unsmith:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Klungar posted:

Are we playing by Walking Dead rules now?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What's the deal with Constantine anyway? Is he coming back more full time at any point? Also goddamn if Stein isn't a wonderfully written, likable character across all timelines. :unsmith:

He's going to be recurring this year, and there's a full Arrowverse animated Constantine show coming out ala Vixen and The Ray online... eventually, I guess. The CW Seed has kind of been hosed up this year or something in terms of actually getting content out. But by and large they seem to be testing the waters for either a revival series or at least making him a part of the Legends full time next year.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

He's going to be recurring this year, and there's a full Arrowverse animated Constantine show coming out ala Vixen and The Ray online... eventually, I guess. The CW Seed has kind of been hosed up this year or something in terms of actually getting content out. But by and large they seem to be testing the waters for either a revival series or at least making him a part of the Legends full time next year.

Get the gently caress in. Also am I the only one who is positively addicted to the Constantine theme?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'll admit I got a bit of a sad smile with that last shot of Jax and Stein clasping hands to say goodbye with the fireplace in the background. That was incredibly poetic.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
I haven't watched this weeks stuff yet, just watched the 4 parter, pretty good, the Jax and Stein, and Jax at the funeral stuff actually made me well up.

also lol at Felicity making GBS threads all over Barry and Iris' nice moment at the end by making it all about her, like seriously bitch can't you wait like 15 seconds? I was worried hoping felicity would catch an Arrow all through that event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

I haven't watched this weeks stuff yet, just watched the 4 parter, pretty good, the Jax and Stein, and Jax at the funeral stuff actually made me well up.

also lol at Felicity making GBS threads all over Barry and Iris' nice moment at the end by making it all about her, like seriously bitch can't you wait like 15 seconds? I was worried hoping felicity would catch an Arrow all through that event.

Iris brings it up in this week's Flash episode and I hope it comes up again when Iris and Felicity meet.