Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

It's a fun song. :cool:

Change is good! -Donkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Remember when princess Cameron Diaz beat up robin hood and did a 4 year old matrix joke

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Remember when you see it now and the animation looks so so bad and everyone's face is creepy?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Meme Emulator posted:

Remember when princess Cameron Diaz beat up robin hood and did a 4 year old matrix joke
lol yah i totally got that pop culture reference :cool:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
smashmouth ate the eggs lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'i'm a belieber' - anne frank

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
funny, and fun, movie!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't know it OP

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't know I was gay but then I saw your face op

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Dolphin posted:

I didn't know I was gay but then I saw your face op

now i'm a belieber

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shrek was implicated in several of the Harvey Weinstein cases as being equally complicit

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

What if your favorite fairy tales were a little..... TWISTED? It's Shrek 5, coming Summer 2018.

Find out if "Troll Lives Matter", don't forget to snap some selfies with your favorite Ogre, and get ready for a barrel of laughs and timely pop culture references.

When the new King (voiced by Christopher Walken) threatens to "drain the swamp" it's up to Shrek, Fiona, and a whole host of crazy characters to save the day. With original songs by Nick Lachey and Imagine Dragons.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Big Beef City posted:

Shrek was implicated in several of the Harvey Weinstein cases as being equally complicit

looks like his career

is ogre :smug:

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
That hallelujah song or the other one? Or were there other songs I don't remember Shrek none too good.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
i still wanna gently caress cgi fiona except obviously the hot version not the slam whale version

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Are you talking about "Accidentally in Love"? IDK if I'd call that fun but it was a commercial success so what to I know?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Are you talking about "Accidentally in Love"? IDK if I'd call that fun but it was a commercial success so what to I know?
the smash mouth one :cool:

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

numberoneposter posted:

I'm not sure if this is intended to be a joke (like for laughs or whatever) but Smash Mouth did 2 songs on the 1st movie's soundtrack :chloe:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

What if your favorite fairy tales were a little..... TWISTED? It's Shrek 5, coming Summer 2018.

Find out if "Troll Lives Matter", don't forget to snap some selfies with your favorite Ogre, and get ready for a barrel of laughs and timely pop culture references.

When the new King (voiced by Christopher Walken) threatens to "drain the swamp" it's up to Shrek, Fiona, and a whole host of crazy characters to save the day. With original songs by Nick Lachey and Imagine Dragons.

poo poo the movie sounded bad until the “drain the swamp” line. Now I sorta want to see it.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

numberoneposter posted:

don't you remember? Smash Mouth won the music wars of the 1990's. Now every band is Smash Mouth.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I'm not sure if this is intended to be a joke (like for laughs or whatever) but Smash Mouth did 2 songs on the 1st movie's soundtrack :chloe:
ive been found out! it was a ruse! i have something to confess...

ive never seen shrek :(

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

So then Dunk-key never said "change is good" either??

Edit: you should watch Shrek tho, it's like watching a compilation of late 90's early 2000's ads on youtube but in CGI form.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Secular Humanist posted:

i still wanna gently caress cgi fiona except obviously the hot version not the slam whale version

Same, except, reverse, obviously

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

numberoneposter posted:

I just called the cops, please stay where you are

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
it just started playing in my head, thanx OP!

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Arrhythmia posted:

Same, except, reverse, obviously

hmm true maybe ogrefiona would raunch the gently caress out this is a conundrum now

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

someBODY once told me there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Without a trace
Of doubt in my mind
And now that I don't want for anything
I'd have Al Jolson sing
Come on and say yeah!
I got a song
Yeah!
Cause through the years
I'll be right by your side

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
you just know shrek thinks about hot fiona when he masturbates off and then ogrefiona is all "aww cmon i'll show you NASTY I'm NASTY" to try to be all sexy or whatever and shrek just dies a little inside

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

looks like his career

is ogre :smug:

Good God drat

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Nooner posted:

smashmouth ate the eggs lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The_end
May 17, 2014
You will not believe the 55 surgeries this Iranian teenager went through to look like his idol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Lmfao

• Locked thread