Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Apprentice YF with Bushra would be a good contender for lowest ratings of the year :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

crispix posted:

Apprentice YF with Bushra would be a good contender for lowest ratings of the year :/

Yeah I'm not watching

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
I love that Elisabeth survives another week. G'waaaaaan.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Yeah Elizabeth! She can't be that awful, some of the other competitors seemed glad to see her. She must have an amazing business plan to have gone on this long unscathed.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Maybe her business plan is being a massive loving twat.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

She legit looks like she might kill someone if she gets fired.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

crispix posted:

"you got to man up, sunshine :bahgawd:"

There's no way he would have been kicking off at James if another man had taken over instead of a woman.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I love you Elizabeth

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Taear posted:

There's no way he would have been kicking off at James if another man had taken over instead of a woman.

That was all a bit dodgy. She was so clearly better at that particular task than him.

Starting to think the whole portrayal of her is mysoginistic as gently caress tbh.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Steve2911 posted:

That was all a bit dodgy. She was so clearly better at that particular task than him.

Starting to think the whole portrayal of her is mysoginistic as gently caress tbh.

She is a huge control freak, but her taking control off of him doesn't mean he has to "man up" or whatever stupid poo poo.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
James had the mandatory big package shot. I'm not gay, but his abs were hot.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Hope Elizabeth wears the curtain dress at some point.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
I've missed the last two weeks, let's go

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hope I can see Joanna naked this week

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
do you think they let Joanna be PM as a sacrificial lamb sort of thing?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

nomapple posted:

do you think they let Joanna be PM as a sacrificial lamb sort of thing?

100%

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

Elizabeth is a harassment charge in waiting

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Imagine if you reversed that and had Harrison thumbing a snatch haha

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
James thinking about his post-Apprentice career

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Backstreets back, alright!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
What on earth did they do with his hair? why was that a good idea :cripes:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
It is the wardrobe from Flash Gordon

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

These dickheads have just been told to be mean for the sake of it and it’s lame af

Plenty of ads and catalogue covers etc etc are fully monochrome

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Harrison's comments on the fashion put him up in my books a bit. It sort of humanised him.

That pitch with the wrong branding was one of the most painful bits of the series.

e: OK the other pitch is even worse. They are getting hammered. Tbf the cover with the wrong branding looked great apart from that issue.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

Khablam posted:

Backstreets back, alright!
Alright!

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Joanna is trying to highlight Elizabeth's controlling nature pretty well, if intentional.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Oh loving hell the middle shade lost us the loving magazine so let's rock it again

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

Joanna reading the catwalk thing like a 1st year student doing a group presentation

Elizabeth looking like a painter's radio

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao I love James

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

onoflalks posted:

Joanna reading the catwalk thing like a 1st year student doing a group presentation

She was more smarterer than this blonde haired woman whose name I still don't remember

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This is absolutely awful

Just be mugatu irl and say like 3 words

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

crispix posted:

She was more smarterer than this blonde haired woman whose name I still don't remember

Pls tell me this is a deliberate parody of the fashion world jesus loving christ.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

This is so forced. Like you couldn't just call the designer or ask her for a discount chance in person, as she's right loving there.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
Michaela had to summon some willpower not to tell those fashion people to gently caress OFF THEN, DO ONE :catstare:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

My sales technique is also passive aggressive sneering

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Can’t wait to see how much big Alan knows about avant garde fashion :mrgw:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
The magazine cover is what attracts people to buy the magazine. You learn a lot of industry secrets watching this show thanks to Sugar

the treats are so poo poo you can't tell who's won by the facial expressions anymore. indoor skydiving is even more poo poo than it sounds

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

They've done this treat before.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

crispix posted:

The magazine cover is what attracts people to buy the magazine. You learn a lot of industry secrets watching this show thanks to Sugar

the treats are so poo poo you can't tell who's won by the facial expressions anymore. indoor skydiving is even more poo poo than it sounds

I definitely feel like the treats have got worse over time. Definitely budget cuts! I would just scrap that bit altogether to make it less embarrassing. Give the winners some booze/a meal out or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

nomapple posted:

I definitely feel like the treats have got worse over time. Definitely budget cuts! I would just scrap that bit altogether to make it less embarrassing. Give the winners some booze/a meal out or something.

Don't spoil next week's treats please

• Locked thread