Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Peeling an orange so that it all comes loose in one piece.

The feeling of freshly laundered sheets.

Fat squirrels.

Figuring out how to do something that seemed way harder than it is.

Cracking open a peanut and finding an extra large nut.

(bonus points: Dumb stuff that makes your eel happy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Figuring out the literal meaning to a word that you never "got" before. Did you realize breakfast means breaking your fast since you know you've technically fasted since dinner!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
When a dog sighs and lays its head on its paw.

Macnult

Hearing people quote vines in public

Macnult

Not using flash photography when taking pics of my eel

Singing the electric slide with my eel

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Macnult posted:

Not using flash photography when taking pics of my eel

Singing the electric slide with my eel

Do you think electric eels call stun guns "hand eels"?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The crispy bits at the edge of a roast chicken.

Walking down a tile hallway without hiting a crack.

The smell when the heat kicks on.

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
doing psychedelics and listening to loud music
when people hug me
doodling
idk

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

sockingtonsworth

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Do you think electric eels call stun guns "hand eels"?

Koishi Komeiji

Posting.

Watching a cat sleep in a position that looks uncomfortable as hell but the cat is comfortable somehow.

Soulkys

The beast of Tanagra
Finding some nice crunchy watersnails while lurking in a favorite crevice

Manifisto

Soulkys posted:

Finding some nice crunchy watersnails posts while lurking in a favorite crevice subforum

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

the wednesday frog

it's tough to explain why it's so nice and comforting to think about, and why it's a great meme and cult(ure), but it's really great

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Manifisto

videos of people helping release their birds' pinfeathers, like this one from today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcuuZb02UmE

birb is uncomfortable and needs someone to help them release the new feathers in places they can't reach, human helps out. it's a bonding thing, birds do it for one another to strengthen their social ties. I can sort of imagine the relief the bird experiences as each sheath is rubbed away, even though it's probably a bit uncomfortable as well. it's oddly relaxing.

ty nesamdoom!

sockingtonsworth

yeah also this theres no better feeling than when you :justpost:

except for some other things that do feel better than that

Macnult

that part of the super mario brothers 2 theme where it does that trilling thing

Robot Made of Meat

Dogs.

I know there are smart dogs, but I like mine because they're pretty dumb. That makes me feel better somehow.

Dogs make me real happy.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 7, 2017

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
the yellow box that means someone quoted you.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Olive! posted:

yes

---

When you remember most of a song.

When see some wild poo poo and look to your side and another person is looking at you like "Did you just see that wild poo poo?"

sockingtonsworth

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

When see some wild poo poo and look to your side and another person is looking at you like "Did you just see that wild poo poo?"

haha yesss

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Wild poo poo is a force that transcends race, age, and gender. If I just saw a car crash and watched a guy fly out his windshield at 50 miles an hour only to land in a gigantic pile of pillows because the pillow factory next door was running a fire drill, doesn't matter who's next to me we're all gonna say some variant of "HOLY poo poo"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

UWBW posted:

Wild poo poo is a force that transcends race, age, and gender. If I just saw a car crash and watched a guy fly out his windshield at 50 miles an hour only to land in a gigantic pile of pillows because the pillow factory next door was running a fire drill, doesn't matter who's next to me we're all gonna say some variant of "HOLY poo poo"

I love that in this scenario the pillow people have to remove all the pillows in event of a fire.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

UWBW posted:

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I love that in this scenario the pillow people have to remove all the pillows in event of a fire.

a sane and rational response

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Robot Made of Meat

Olive! posted:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

eukara

Do you believe in life after bomb?
Flushing the toilet without it overflowing makes me happy

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

UWBW posted:

Holy shut! :eyepop:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

JIZZ DENOUEMENT

STRIKE!
videos of dogs learning to use stairs

BoldFrankensteinMir

Finding out someone you were jealous of is themselves jealous of you.

The very last bit of milk from a bowl of cereal.

When a loading bar you were sure had frozen suddenly finishes real fast.

Seeing a bird carrying a still-alive fish.

Cloud shadows that cause noticeable temperature changes.

Finding a Lego in an asphalt crack.

That the "submit reply" icon is a paper airplane.

Twenty Four

Olive! posted:

Twenty Four

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

That the "submit reply" icon is a paper airplane.

huh?

Twenty Four

booze

BoldFrankensteinMir

In the Awful app. You submit the post with a little paper airplane icon, like you're throwing a note across the classroom or something.

alnilam

Macnult posted:

that part of the super mario brothers 2 theme where it does that trilling thing

!

Opal

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
a well-organised Lastpass vault

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I have a wirey-haired fast dog and a slower smush-face potatodog. If I throw a toy, the fast dog will outrun the potatodog every time. It makes me really happy when I fake throw it to dupe the fast boy and then toss it the other way so the potatodog gets a chance to win the race sometimes.

Duckbox

Seeing/hearing the coyotes down in the canyon. Even though their assholes who keep coming up and gnawing on my hoses.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Duckbox posted:

Seeing/hearing the coyotes down in the canyon. Even though their assholes who keep coming up and gnawing on my hoses.

I know that would be so annoying but i find it real cute they nibble on hoses.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

yes

---

When you remember most of a song.

These guys are cool :D

Duckbox

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I know that would be so annoying but i find it real cute they nibble on hoses.

Yeah, I kept finding my hoses dragged to weird places, but took a little while to put it together. I wound up just leaving water out for them after I came out one day and found half my soaker decapitated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

eukara posted:

Flushing the toilet without it overflowing makes me happy

Get a Toto.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Cracking open a peanut and finding an extra large nut.

Peanut surprise triple nut.

Catching a Pokémon with a standard pokeball

Pineapples and anything pineapple related

The above, but with coconuts

When I can pick something up with my toes instead of bending down.

• Locked thread