Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Heh heh. Yep fellas. Introducing the oxx coffee box. at a hundred twenty nine bucks she aint cheap but boy howdy is she strong. Calls to mind the open road and the rugged oil drilling sites of the old west.

Welp. enjoy your keurig. if it dosn't break that is :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lena Dunham
Sep 19, 2017

can it do a wheelie

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Can you gently caress it

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
How does it make hot coffee while unplugged? I think that picture is full of poo poo and you used photoshops

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
aww op how cute babys first coffee

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Lena Dunham posted:

can it do a wheelie

Can't do a wheelie itself, but if this beaty falls off your Triumph saddle bags you can just swing around and put it back on the bike and keep driving to LA.

Not exactly the case with a regular keurig. :grin:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

oh wow your dick must be YUGE

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Can you gently caress it

Easy there Weinstein

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
it looks like a panasonic toughbook

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Can people not just use a French press for steeped coffee or is it too hard? :downs:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Real upper middle classers wouldn't be caught dead with a Keurig. You're either an idiot with one of those Brevilles that grinds the beans itself right before it brews the coffee or you're a non idiot and you've got something like a Technivorm or Jura.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
drat that bad boy don't make coffee, it shits it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Keurigs actually make p good coffee it’s just like your limited to some preground crap. The jet fuel isn’t bad I guess it’s just like what if you want to get actual coffee grounds or whatever?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Quick, someone get this company to advertise on hannity, and then get Hannity to say something controversial, and then tell the company to boycott hannity, and when they do people will shoot the thing, and then hannity will backtrack, and then you can send him a video of you shooting this thing....

Boom. Free coffee thing.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
is this an ironic thread for a product you unironically bought

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

:thunk:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I really miss the black and white buttons on the original Xbox controller.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

mind the walrus posted:

I really miss the black and white buttons on the original Xbox controller.

they served no purpose and offended god

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chernobyl kinsman posted:

Uhh

black white black black black

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
it must be awkward to be so popular in gbs you get call out threads revolving a gimmick that posters already established for you

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
eyup, i like my coffee machines tough, like me. i'm a tough, no-nonsense person. i'm a very masculine, robust individual, eyup, just like my coffee machine, that's right.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Aside from awkward placement there's no difference between them and the Sega Genesis/Saturn controller's face buttons.

--------------------------------------------------------

That coffee box looks like the kind-of thing you'd see a Dentist or Administrator use. I could see them setting an entire episode of "The Office" around Steve Carrell buying one of these.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I only drink energy drinks like a ream man

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I use a little pot I bought at the dollar store for making coffee :shrug:

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Foreskin Problems posted:

I use a little pot I bought at the dollar store for making coffee :shrug:

Lol.... Have fun when it breaks......:grin:

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

They make a green version

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I'm over here like, "wft? The drip coffee maker was the peak of coffee technology. what's this poo poo?"

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
for real just use a french press

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
does the oxx support Sean Hannity

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
oxx boxx more like lunch box

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Can people not just use a French press for steeped coffee or is it too hard? :downs:

yes. we are a crumbling society full of worthless, lazy animals who all deserve to die in a nuclear holocaust

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

BloodRed posted:

I only drink energy drinks like a ream man

Is that a man who gets reamed?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
awwwwwwww gently caress

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
If you don't have a $600 expresso machine then just lol

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

My friend makes really good coffee with her french press but it's like whoaaa boil water what is this 1914 come on is there just a machine that will like just accept coffee in one slot and spices in the other and then have sweetener receptacles that are preprogrammed to drop and mix x amount per ml or whatever maybe around 350 bux with a woodgrain finish and ye olde english writing with a handlebar mustache guy on the box but a real one like the guy that works at the grocery store.

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

for real just use a french press

Good luck tying your French press (surrender press? :grin:) to the bed of your pickup. Notice the multiple tie down points on the ox box...

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

If you don't have a $600 expresso machine then just lol

Lol yeah buddy, I’ll leave that one at home with the wife. The ox box is coming to the job site :grin:

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Little tip: pull some ice out of your Yeti cooler and drop it in a piping hot mug of ox box coffee. You’ve got yourself an iced coffee.... oh what’s that? You don’t have a yeti cooler ??? Ohh dear....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
That thing looks like something kid rock would have in his RV.

• Locked thread