Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

he made some cool threads about being a cop but then gbs SJWs decided all cops are poo poo

did he kill himself while i was banned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
gently caress the police op

And gently caress you

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Last i heard he had been promoted after shooting a black kid, then had to change departments after shooting a white one

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Candlelight Virgil posted:

gently caress the police op

And gently caress you

rude

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Last I heard he killed his wife and then offed himself after desecrating her corpse.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

roboshit posted:

he made some cool threads about being a cop but then gbs SJWs decided all cops are poo poo

did he kill himself while i was banned?
He asked to be banned because people got mad at him repeatedly and unapologetically defending a pedophile from the mmo forum.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

He asked to be banned because people got mad at him repeatedly and unapologetically defending a pedophile from the mmo forum.

dang

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

People who use the word "SJW" unironically are worse than people who use the words "People who use the word 'SJW' unironically are idiots."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

said pedophile met a teenager from iceland on the mmo game (some pirate thing? don't remember) and then flew over to meet her, raped her, and then came back and was boasting about it and named his ship in the game The Icelandic Teenager if I remember correctly

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

oh well he probably had alzheimers since he was old. RIP

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yeah this is the real thing that happened.

Anyone you think is cool could be super awful and there is nothing you can do about it. :toot:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

said pedophile met a teenager from iceland on the mmo game (some pirate thing? don't remember) and then flew over to meet her, raped her, and then came back and was boasting about it and named his ship in the game The Icelandic Teenager if I remember correctly
Jesus

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

a hole-y ghost posted:

ah ok RIP cool cop tokaii

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

KakerMix posted:

Anyone you think is cool could be super awful and there is nothing you can do about it. :toot:
ESPECIALLY someone on somethingawful. it's right there in the name silly :rolleyes:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Was it texaholic or roboshit that threatened to kill his twink boyfriend he liked to beat I don't remember

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Tolkien minority posted:

Was it texaholic or roboshit that threatened to kill his twink boyfriend he liked to beat I don't remember

texaholic

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

roboshit posted:

texaholic

Ok sorry for some reason I you two mixed up in my head

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Tolkien minority posted:

no worries bro

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think he got pwned for touching kids or defending those who touch kids.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

honestly i'm just guessing. but it's a good guess based on the circumstances.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

was this him???

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

i was right lol

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Cool old school stories aside, wasn't he actually a fucker of a cop who literally said he carried an extra gun to plant on someone if need be

But yea last I saw him he was trying to explain the difference between a pedophile and an ephebophile lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*thinking back to the epicly cool cop stories of officer oldguy*
*sniff*sometimes...you have to separate the art *sniff* from the artist....:(

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

alpaca diseases posted:

Cool old school stories aside, wasn't he actually a fucker of a cop who literally said he carried an extra gun to plant on someone if need be

now that i think of it yeah this is what made people turn on him

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I liked the guy who was a cool badass hotel clerk that totally banged hot babes every day

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I'm pretty sure that his son posted that he had died sometime after tokaii got banned too.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

roboshit posted:

texaholic

It was you. You showed him the nade spots on dust2, and also you hit him.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Tolkien minority posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Candlelight Virgil posted: