Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the average penis length is 5.5"
5.5"? I thought it was 4". This is very unsettling.
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

silverfish
that dude behind the winkie's in mulholland drive
tumors that grow hair and teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The OP.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I could die eating a sandwich and no one would notice for months because it's not unusual for me to ignore phone calls from my friends

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
OPs Mom.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The fact that it's December 20friggin17.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

silverfish
that dude behind the winkie's in mulholland drive
tumors that grow hair and teeth

That scene scared the poo poo out of me the first time I saw that movie, didn't see it coming at all even though lynch basically tells you it's gonna happen

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Kate's hoof from Kate's Playground

dog boners

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Tolkien minority posted:

That scene scared the poo poo out of me the first time I saw that movie, didn't see it coming at all even though lynch basically tells you it's gonna happen

you know something's gonna happen, but there's no way to predict that it's gonna be...that

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
i've seen a handful of people go from talking to dead .

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the toll roads on I-66

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

basically everything in the world right now is unsettling. but especially lootboxes in games like star wars battlefront 2 or overwatch. that's what's really disturbing to me, a gamer.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Homeless people that have a noticeable odour.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

The color orange

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

People who talk too fast.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Irish Setters
The Brian Setzer Orchestra
The Settlers of Catan

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
found a blue pork chop in the fridge a couple of months ago

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Foreskin Problems posted:

I could die eating a sandwich and no one would notice for months because it's not unusual for me to ignore phone calls from my friends
you get phone calls from friends???:(

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Duckbox posted:

People who talk too fast.

Especially when they are obsessing/ fixated talking about a specific subject matter. I feel like they are juuuuuuuust about to malfunction and go on a murderous rampage.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
that last time I drove home I wasn't afraid to drive at max speed in the rain, at night, and that I thought "hey, wouldn't be that bad if I died right about now"

also that people still go watch superhero movies like what???

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Booty stank

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

bad breath
the smell of someone with cirrhosis
oniony body odor
waft of butt stink some people give off when you smashing them cheeks
soured milk

Rasta_Al posted:

Booty stank

goddamn it

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Tolkien minority posted:

The color orange

Look, we discussed this.. nobody at all has noticed, its perfectly fine Mr. President.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
i sometimes for no reason imagine hypothetical scenarios of getting smashed by cars that pass in front of me. the same mechanism for imagining it could make me enact it some day for all I know!

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
industrial civilization has a lot of moving parts, no single person understands all of them, and it isn't entirely explicable how they hold together

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Zane posted:

i sometimes for no reason imagine hypothetical scenarios of getting smashed by cars that pass in front of me. the same mechanism for imagining it could make me enact it some day for all I know!

Nah, you're fine. I do this same thing all the time and have never had suicidal ideations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

super macho dude posted:

waft of butt stink some people give off when you smashing them cheeks

quote:

super macho dude

:discourse:

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
all social relationships are preconstituted by contextual expectations (family, coworker, partner). have you ever had a real relationship with someone or is most of it just enacting a prepared script of social behavior?

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

1redflag posted:

Nah, you're fine. I do this same thing all the time and have never had suicidal ideations.
cool!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jumbo hotdogs in 5 packs. but you cna only get 8 buns

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
there are at least 2 or 3 instances in the last 70 years where global thermonuclear war was precipitated by human or technical error and averted by the smallest of margins. basic macro probability would suggest humanity's days are numbered.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
chumabwumba

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
i changed my mind about a lot of things in my 20s. my 'self' was really permeable. now that i'm working i'm too tired and preoccupied to really do this anymore. eventually everything about me will be a tired recapitulation of ideas and habits that were acquired decades ago. i have a bad feeling this is what 90% of existence is for 90% of people.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
That's actually one of my favorite movie scenes of all time, OP. Lynch did an amazing job building tension.

I guess the main thing I find unsettling is how popular opinion can have little or nothing to do with reality. Ick.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

corporations are people

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
i've always felt i was inimitably unique. when i was 15 i visited my grandparents--one of many visits--and they were suddenly amazed by how much i resembled my father: the same gait, the same habits, the same way of talking. they endlessly talked about it for the remainder of my stay. it really freaked me the gently caress out!! they're both dead now.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
you can read 10000 articles these days about sex harassment, the problem of unwanted male aggression, etc., etc., which might ultimately be a sort of displaced reaction to trump's political dominance. but with a few keystrokes you can also watch 10000 videos of girls enacting complicated scenarios of sexual debasement, begging to become cum slaves to their boyfriends cocks, etc., etc. i'm not sure if human beings want *ultimately* to be free or *ultimately* to be dominated by an infinitely powerful 'big other.'

Zane fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Dec 7, 2017

Duke Silver
Nov 6, 2011

Saxiest Man Alive
Bedbugs. Had them 4 1/2 years ago in a lovely 8-person shared apartment, and I check my mattress 3-4 times a week still despite not having a hint of them in probably 3 years. Seriously go to sleep for 6 months knowing lovely bugs were going to eat you alive while you slept because you couldn't group the money together for a decent exterminator, you won't get a good night's sleep for a decade.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Get a globe and draw 7000 dots on it
Every dot is 1million people

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
pregnancy and all pregnancy related things like amniotic fluid, placenta etc

gives me the heebies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn