Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like showering with
some lesser soap
dr bronners soap
irish spring (im an uncultured prole)
op's mom lol
View Results

• Locked thread
buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
p cure castile soap.

just lol at the unloved goon masses suggesting the worst possible soap to curse their fetid skin. im gonna shower right now with probably the best soap. plus theres like 6 flavors of this soap too, its impossible to not like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
More like Dr. Boner.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

buglord posted:

p cure castile soap.

just lol at the unloved goon masses suggesting the worst possible soap to curse their fetid skin. im gonna shower right now with probably the best soap. plus theres like 6 flavors of this soap too, its impossible to not like it.

You shouldn't be eating your soap.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tiberius Thyben posted:

You shouldn't be eating your soap.

You brush your teeth with it, idiot

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I think this is just a well established fact. What kind of idiot would disagree with the all in one

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Who the gently caress thinks Irish spring is the best shower soap lmao

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

With that many words on the label how can it be wrong

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.
With AOL Instant Messenger going down later this month and a thread on Somethingawful dot com mentioning a certain commodity, I feel it is now or never that I reveal the following chatlog between me and some guy circa eight years ago:

Enver Zogha: I have soap called IRISH SPRING
Zephyr: It smells like alcohol

Enver Zogha fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Dec 7, 2017

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Blue Train posted:

I've been buying this for about 4 years now and I still havent got myself to read the entire label. I get this weird tinge of sorrow for bronner who seemed pathologically turnt by the lord and savior, so i just stop reading and hope he lived a happy life after that whole asylum incident.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Blue Train posted:

A doctor Bronners label once talked me into joining a cult

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i use irish spring but if i ever want to melt my dick off with spearmint i'll try that castile soap malarky

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Irish Spring is terrible and dries you out like mad. Just fuckin' use dove idiots

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
We all know Dr Bronner's is the best because it's the best at almost everything. Just don't brush your teeth with it as they suggest is acceptable.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hsed this soap for the first time a few days ago OP and i think you're right

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love the smell of ozone that comes from a freshly opened box of soap that fills your bathroom.

:goonsay:

Woden
May 6, 2006
Soaps respond differently depending on the person, the best soap is the cheapest one that works well for you.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Imagine being a full grown man that has strong opinions on soap

Lmao

Thats like having a strong opinion on pens. Like, dude, youre gonna die some day. hit yourself up with some safeguard, slap some lovely brut on your ghastly husk, and go outside.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yea, but which scent? I'm a tea tree man myself, but my fiance prefers the fragrance-free. If I'm feeling really swanky, I'll reach for the lavender stuff. If im somewhere where ticks are possible, peppermint baby!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
actually it’s :france: triple milled soap that’s the best

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

dr boner's is good stuff, but there's really only one thing that makes it special

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
I got a bottle of this after using it while staying over at a friend’s place and it dries the gently caress out of my skin to the point of it being really itchy and scaley

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Dr. Boner is good, but any pure castile soap is good.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

1500quidporsche posted:

Who the gently caress thinks Irish spring is the best shower soap lmao

the thread is a person who has tried two soaps ever, was impressed with the second one creating the dichotomy of: irish spring or not irish spring

these are the only soaps this person understands

time to gently caress up your whole world: i have multiple better hand made soaps for cheap, and no one else gets them.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Is this guerilla marketing?

I wish we had a guerrilla marketing thread. Advice for beginners looking to get into the business, fun stories, and tips and tricks from industry insiders.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Is this guerilla marketing?

I wish we had a guerrilla marketing thread. Advice for beginners looking to get into the business, fun stories, and tips and tricks from industry insiders.

Red Faction: Guerrilla.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Washing your rear end in a top hat with that soap is an adventure.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Ivory soap floats. Imo all soap does the trick so that one extra feature as useless as it is makes it superior to all other soaps. When the ice caps melt ivory soap will be the only option your stupid dr bronners will be at the bottom of the sea.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

new phone who dis posted:

It's like a little ghost is fanning me down there

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Eventually you will all become "all-one" with me, by moving on to pine tar soap and then activated charcoal soap soon after.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ALL ONE!

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I like the peppermint one

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I use it and dove rose

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I only buy organic unpasteurized goatmilk soap.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Black August posted:

I like the peppermint one

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ALL ONE! ALL ONE! ALL ONE! ALL ONE! ALL ONE! ALL ONE! ALL ONE! ALL ONE! ALL ONE!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Im a lavender fan.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im a fan of dr boners big spurt and pump organic oil dispenser

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What are the 18 functions of this 18-in-1 soap?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

new phone who dis posted:

Go on. And is this one of the 18 functions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
The peppermint one made my balls tingle, but eventually I got tolerant to it like heroin and they didn't tingle anymore

• Locked thread