Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Post your best death to america images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Well, that escalated quickly.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
just reported this thread to the FBI

enjoy Gitmo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bV9iNStEI

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I love the report that Trump didn't actually understand what he was doing with this, only that he wanted to seem "pro Israel".

Solid decision making.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

You got it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Jose posted:

Post your best death to america images

oh no, the arab street is mad again

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

DTA

cnut
May 3, 2016

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that guy doesn't understand the function of an embassy but i agree with him

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
Can someone explain why Trump gets to decide what the capital of some other country is? And then explain why it is pissing so many people off to an extreme level?

I mean if Isreal said "the capital of the USA is now New York, so we are moving our embassy there"... I probably say that's stupid but I wouldn't be in the streets throwing rocks and burning things.

EDIT: ok after some research this is only being done to piss muslims off right?

FrankeeFrankFrank fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Dec 7, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

that guy doesn't understand the function of an embassy but i agree with him

i tried to visit the british embassy in miami after hurricane irma but the pussies closed it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jose posted:

i tried to visit the british embassy in miami after hurricane irma but the pussies closed it

i've never been to miami but if i went i'd probably get cocaine because i mean come on, i bet it's awesome.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

Can someone explain why Trump gets to decide what the capital of some other country is? And then explain why it is pissing so many people off to an extreme level?

I mean if Isreal said "the capital of the USA is now New York, so we are moving our embassy there"... I probably say that's stupid but I wouldn't be in the streets throwing rocks and burning things.

The Israeli right wants to assert full control over Jerusalem instead of it being a shared city. Same thing its doing with settlement encroachment into the West Bank. The US putting its embassy there puts its stamp of approval on the policy.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Inshallah

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

Trump didnt decide Jerusalem is the capital of Israel you mongoloid, he recognized it as the capital that Israel has been using since the late 40s.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lets not pretend that Israel existed before the late 40s

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Who are all these angry white people?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
These people all look like they're in the act, or the preparation of sucking a cock

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Blue Train posted:

Lets not pretend that Israel existed before the late 40s

that's your retarded take? historical claim on the area? you might want to go a little further back, friend

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
i don't think any particular ideology should rule over jerusalem it should be governed by a neutral 3rd party tbqh.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gobbagool posted:

that's your retarded take? historical claim on the area? you might want to go a little further back, friend

:qq: so what was it's capital in 1900

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

lol delivers every time

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Blue Train posted:

:qq: so what was it's capital in 1900

what do you mean by "it's"? Israel didn't exist, and neither did Palestine, in 1900. It was part of the Ottoman Empire, whose capital was Istanbul

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

starting 1 man at a time

https://twitter.com/NasMaraj/status/938536581715152896

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

shut the gently caress up about israel you idiots

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

No loving way

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lmao

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

gently caress yeah I forgot about this guy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

literal pigs

Policemen cruising in their cars eating doughnuts better change that stereotype fast if they want to stay in shape. Recently, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) found that eight out of 10, or 80 percent, of law enforcement workers in the U.S. are overweight.

“I think it’s important for all of us to keep the weight down and stay in shape — especially [with] this job,” Assistant Chief Jeff Bryan of the Garland Police Department in Texas, told CBS Dallas/Fort Worth. “The stress that we incur at this job… this is a great way to relieve the stress and to keep the blood pressure down.” Bryan added that it’s important for police officers to stay fit because “[w]hen you’re in a life or death struggle, you’ve got to win that fight.”

Research in the past has found that law enforcement personnel were 25 times more likely to die from weight-related disorders, like cardiovascular disease, than they were from actually fighting crime or getting into scuffles with criminals.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

gobbagool posted:

Ok, technically the land belongs to no one since it was land before people existed. Problem solved, everyone GTFO.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

This looks like an N64 game to me.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Here are some jpgs that move and are called gifs

• Locked thread