Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chances are, if you can think of it, somebody already made a meme about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And if there is a meme, somebody already made a loss/dickbutt/confession bear edit

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
If an image contains text, someone has already put the Navy Seal copypasta into it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Stex T posted:

Nope, never seen it.

I have seen Jeff Goldblum watching me poop, however.

Well you missed out then.

Wait, they are still in production? WTF???

What. The. gently caress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Is...

quote:

Roberto Casali was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 1975 and Kim stopped working on the cartoon to spend more time with him.[4] Casali commissioned London-based British cartoonist Bill Asprey to take over the writing and drawing of the daily cartoons for her, under her pen name.[5] Asprey has produced the cartoon continuously since 1975.[6] Upon her death in 1997, Casali's son Stefano took over Minikim, the company which handles the intellectual rights.

The strip appears daily except Sunday.

Facebook Aunt has a new favorite as of 21:32 on Dec 8, 2017

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

:holymoley:

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

Facebook Aunt posted:

What. The. gently caress.

Spitting image did a version of Love is.... 'Illegal for children who look this young'

Fun Fact, the authors children made the better half of Final Doom

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

This meme is highly inaccurate. Having been in multiple figure studies classes, most of the models are old white dudes.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/p1TB4bo.gifv

Admiral Bosch posted:

You know, it's a sign of just how far we've come as a culture that I haven't seen d*ckb*tt on that nude art meme.

Also, censoring the word dickbutt? On SA?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So many things on this page make me angry.
Hahahaha holy poo poo it figures since the target audience for this crap would be widowed pensioners.

Szymanski posted:

Fun Fact, the authors children made the better half of Final Doom
Granted this is coming from someone who grew up in the US after the 80s so I only saw glimpses of Love Is.... but I think this balances it out. Just barely.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hachi Machi

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Imagine explaining it now.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

This is the worst thing I've ever seen, and I include both Goatse and the words "Donald Trump Wins 2016 Election."

vv I was young and innocent, once.

Veni Vidi Ameche! has a new favorite as of 03:23 on Dec 9, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Goatse? At this stage in my life I've seen it so many times that every time someone posts The Goatman it's like greeting an old friend.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

I’m not going to let this Mr. Bean reference go unnoticed. Good work on a deep cut!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

Goatse? At this stage in my life I've seen it so many times that every time someone posts The Goatman it's like greeting an old friend.

This. I just smile, like I've seen an old friend I haven't seen in ages. :unsmith:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Memento posted:

Every time someone posts seeing goatse is like greeting an old friend it's like greeting an old annoying acquaintance who thinks he's clever and wizened but is actually a dumbshit who impresses no one

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

She's 'bout to gently caress that butterfly

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Goatse is like brussels sprouts in that if you're forced to look at it as a kid you really hate it but if you grow up with it and it's presented well you begin to acquire a taste for it and you learn to enjoy looking at it and appreciate it's subtle nuances.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i still jerk off everytime someone posts the goat man, its what kirk would want us to do

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Former DILF posted:

i still jerk off everytime someone posts the goat man, its what kirk would want us to do

Goatsaphilia

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Yowza!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kI_CRP3EAM

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Goatse is like brussels sprouts in that if you're forced to look at it as a kid you really hate it but if you grow up with it and it's presented well you begin to acquire a taste for it and you learn to enjoy looking at it and appreciate it's subtle nuances.

I never had brussels sprouts as a kid and didnt have them until my mid 20s but theyre loving delicious and one of the best vegetables. In short, kids are loving stupid.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Milo and POTUS posted:

I never had brussels sprouts as a kid and didnt have them until my mid 20s but theyre loving delicious and one of the best vegetables. In short, kids are loving stupid.

I think a lot of it's genetic, some people are more sensitive to a chemical in them that makes them taste like garbage.

I love them though. Do them with blue cheese and almonds.

skeeballcore
Mar 17, 2009

Antitonic posted:

I’m not going to let this Mr. Bean reference go unnoticed. Good work on a deep cut!

ze body.....ZE BAAAAHDY

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Milo and POTUS posted:

The brussels sprouts i had as a child were either cooked to mush or hard as rocks, as I think many of us who ate them as children had to suffer.

Brussels sprouts are fantastic when cooked properly, but they're not immune to overcooking like mushrooms--despite my parents steadfast beliefs.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I hated asparagus until a friend proved to me that it can be really loving good when it is not overcooked, which was the only way I apparently had them as a kid.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Splendid posted:

I think a lot of it's genetic, some people are more sensitive to a chemical in them that makes them taste like garbage.

I love them though. Do them with blue cheese and almonds.

My understanding is that it has more to do with how the palate changes as you age.

https://www.bonappetit.com/entertaining-style/trends-news/article/sense-of-taste-changes-aging

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RFC2324 posted:

My understanding is that it has more to do with how the palate changes as you age.

https://www.bonappetit.com/entertaining-style/trends-news/article/sense-of-taste-changes-aging
A lot of food I thought tasted like garbage when I was a kid (feta cheese, olives, brussel sprouts, etc.) still taste exactly the same as I remember, except now I love it :iiam:

except cilantro, that fucker still tastes like soap and I refuse to believe it's not genetic