Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Is anyone watching this American baking show or is this the bad version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Quidthulhu posted:

Is anyone watching this American baking show or is this the bad version

cake boss?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Lol no. Great American Bake-off or whatever it’s called

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Quidthulhu posted:

Lol no. Great American Bake-off or whatever it’s called

going off the name alone, i would guess everyone involved is not super turbo british all the time which would eliminate 70% of what makes great british bake-off so great

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Aaaaaah my Secret Santa is here already?! :dance:

Minifauxnen had to help me open it up, photos coming later since we're headed right out to have dinner with some Sydney friends in town

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I just discovered the soundtrack for the musical episode of Buffy is on Spotify and I am unashamed to admit I downloaded it.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

Also yes, this.

Doesn't scum win every year?

The one year I was a good guy the good guys won. It's on my mafia CV!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

SirSamVimes posted:

I just discovered the soundtrack for the musical episode of Buffy is on Spotify and I am unashamed to admit I downloaded it.

what a lot of fun

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I got a box full of very Canadian goodies!

Some maple syrup (going to have a lot of pancakes over Christmas break), Maple Leaf cookies, a box of Kinder Surprise, a Wayne Gretzky hockey puck, an ornament of a curling thingo, some music by The Tragically Hip which I unfortunately haven't had time to listen to just yet...

Not pictured: a big bag of ketchup chips, because:

Minifauxnen tucked into them immediately, they are very tasty.

As for that little black hoodie in the corner though-! I never realised how deep the Beaver Conspiracy went. He is trying to sow discord in my offline family!

I'm so jealous!! :argh:

I just squealed when I turned the little package over and saw the Komaeda shirt symbol. :3:

Huge thanks to the Opop family!

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Dec 9, 2017

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:3: That's adorable.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:neckbeard: yaaayy. I don’t think I’m going to do international shipping again though, it cost like 5 times as much to send as all the stuff cost haha

She is adorbs

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Update: Minifauxnen is very confused by the hockey puck. She keeps telling me to "open it". :cheeky:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Which monster would get an Australian child a hockey puck? :argh:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Mafia Gear Solid has ended in

LordPants posted:

A total loving disaster caused by birdstrike

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

I win the pool, everybody pay up

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Update: Minifauxnen is very confused by the hockey puck. She keeps telling me to "open it". :cheeky:

Nathan Walker still does that, it's an Aussie thing

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I've got a 15-player setup just about ready to go, hoping to sit down and finish it up to open the thread tomorrow night. Anyone NOT interested in playing who wouldn't mind giving me a quick bit of feedback before then?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

I've got a 15-player setup just about ready to go, hoping to sit down and finish it up to open the thread tomorrow night. Anyone NOT interested in playing who wouldn't mind giving me a quick bit of feedback before then?

Me!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm not good at game balance, but I'm also not gonna be playing, so if you want some very questionable feedback I'm game

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Bifauxnen posted:

I can't help you test it, but I'd love to join, so post when it's up!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Minifauxnen's Mafia is now open for signups!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i miss you nerds.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

I would have sent sticks but I didn't have a big enough box. I mean that particular one is meant to be built into a Gretzky shrine anyways

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Somberbrero posted:

i miss you nerds.
We miss you, too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
pfft, no we loving don't

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
did anybody else just hear NPC Scan go off

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what the gently caress is this nerd talking about

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

peramene posted:

did anybody else just hear NPC Scan go off

more like NPC SCAM

no I don't know what that is

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
folks I have decided that day actions in mafia are bad and I am never using them again

who is with me?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
no seriously I'm sitting in the storm peaks and i swear i just heard NPC Scan

is anybody else on a different point? did anyone hear? just another Vyragosa probably

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Snooze Cruise posted:

what the gently caress is this nerd talking about

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

no seriously I'm sitting in the storm peaks and i swear i just heard NPC Scan

is anybody else on a different point? did anyone hear? just another Vyragosa probably

thats it pera, i am tired of your nerd bs, you are out of here
nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd!11

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Birdstrike posted:

folks I have decided that day actions in mafia are bad and I am never using them again

who is with me?

Day actions own, but only when you actually set them up at night to happen during the day

Eg "vig person X in the middle of the day" vs. "hope like gently caress that you see my PM asking you to murder a dude at 3 am"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shooting nerds in their face during the day is the best :frogc00l:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
this whole saturnalia gift exchange reveal would have been a lot smoother if either i had waited for imgur or if imgur had gone faster with this here goddamn upload

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Infinitum posted:

Shooting nerds in their face during the day is the best :frogc00l:

This is the correct opinion, imho

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

this is one of like eighty things that arrived earlier today including an awful lot of chocolate, a bulbasaur, and a murloc another one of my partners

she is my good luck charm. someday i will possess this majestic beast

i have not yet experimented with wearing her as a hat but in due time such experimentation will begin

if you think asiina is crazy with christmas presents for your asses, try dating her. sheesh. SHEESH i say.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
That's just loving cute :3:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:3:

I took some pictures of it before I sent it away cause it was probably the most complicated thing I've ever made.

I like its soft, floppy wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

who is with me?

elaborate on this, i'm curious

I'm torn, I see them having uses in certain styles of games.