Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: PACQ MAN

E: They better not call this back because Kunitz got leveled in front of the net.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:science: PAQUETTE :science:

e- That's probably gonna stand.

e2- Or not.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 10, 2017

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Hahahha the lightning get shafted again

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Are you loving kidding me with that call. The prior contact had no weight on the save not being made. His own player laying across him certainly did.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol how is that interference?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
1,000% broken system

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
I think it ‘should’ stand but it won’t. The lightning guy makes contact in the crease

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

marioinblack posted:

Are you loving kidding me with that call. The prior contact had no weight on the save not being made. His own player laying across him certainly did.

Yeah, that's how I saw it.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
That’s a bad call to me, the smartest poster

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
I’ve seen that call against the Jets at least twice this year. Refs are consistent at least even if the rule is stupid. Should be more subjective

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure you're not allowed to elbow the goalie's head into the ice but what do I know

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

pizza valentine posted:

Pretty sure you're not allowed to elbow the goalie's head into the ice but what do I know

What game did this happen in. Certainly not the lightning game where the handsomest and classiest team, the tampa bay lightning club, is playing

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I seem to remember one I think against Montreal where the Habs Dman caused Carey to not be able to make the save, so it was a good CBJ goal.

I miss Kevin Connauton. He was a pretty good third pair D to have and Jarmo shouldn't have waived him.

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer

Wonderllama posted:

What game did this happen in. Certainly not the lightning game where the handsomest and classiest team, the tampa bay lightning club, is playing

VGK-Dallas

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
How do you not call a penalty on that? That's some horseshit.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: SERGE

Holy gently caress what a play

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Sergachev. :smith:

Fire Bergevin

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Serge is so good.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

woo pens goal

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

wow never mind

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

way the gently caress to go giving up a goal seconds after you get back in the loving game :/

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Bozak has two goals this game :confuoot:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: I always miss a goal a game. This time it's Bozaks :siren:

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

wow gently caress brad marchand

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Fucks sake, Marchy

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Kypreos and Friedman talking about Melnyk wanting to trade Karlsson after his comments about not taking a discount and getting paid what he’s worth

Pierre Dorion got fleeced by Jim Benning, the thought of him trading Karlsson is horrifying

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Holy poo poo that was impressive by McAvoy

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"The way things are goin' for us, I'm gonna say 'no goal'". -Tyler Johnson

I love mic'd up stuff and I wish CBJ did it more.

e- HAHA TIME FOR CBJ PP.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Ouch

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

DEBRUSK :siren:

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
Perron! Ugly power play but I'll take it.

Edit: Max :smith:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Please Oilers get all the goals out of your systems tonight. Amen.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Ehh, you're better than that Vasy

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

marioinblack posted:

Ehh, you're better than that Vasy

Granted, there's some time which passed between the two, but he turns away 42 of 42 against Columbus, allows 3 on 14 against Winnipeg.

e- :science: KOOCH :science:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: KUCH

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
pop that kootchie

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

LMAO Backes you dumb piece of poo poo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'd ideally have liked for CBJ to have at least one more goal here, but Raanta's been solid tonight.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Gardiner just strong armed Kessel. Thrilled him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

bread man

• Locked thread