Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Oh my god :stare:

I honestly don't know what to say, except thank you so much! I couldn't actually believe it when I opened the package aaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Whoa what the gently caress, you're making the rest of us look bad!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm glad knorth will be able to play hollow knight now

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Lol'd irl

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

what the actual gently caress

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

goodness

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
What a good Santa.

Unfortunately I hit a snag with my package, but it should get sent out by Friday, so hang in there santee!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
So, um, to the person who received the rice cakes and used manga, uh I forgot to send the other package and will do so within the next few days

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I just need to pick up a few little things but should get everything shipped out in time.

Knorth posted:

I honestly don't know what to say, except thank you so much! I couldn't actually believe it when I opened the package aaaaaa

gat drat

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Knorth posted:

drat son, where'd you find this

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
A console with no games? That's like gifting a wallet with no money or an untranslated comic without a dictionary.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I got home, tired and exausted, ready to crash before having to get up early again tomorrow...but a surprise was awaiting for me!

I don't have the time to check out the CD right away, but it supremely sounds like my kind of jam...
The novel sounds intriguing, and after I check it out I might give it to my mom to read (she loves mystery novels)..
I was starving, so I busted open and tried a few of the Amehama candies...they've got a nice, pleasant bitterness to them that reminds me of green tea mochi cakes I had a while back...quite addictive, really...

Anyways, I wanted to thank Eela6 for the awesone gifts and lifting up my spirits on this hectic, tiring day. I hope that you have an awesome Christmas!

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Knorth posted:

There may or may not be more switch related stuff on the way.......

leather fedora posted:

A console with no games? That's like gifting a wallet with no money or an untranslated comic without a dictionary.

I agree. Be patient my santee

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I have that same Hiromi album and it is indeed fantastic.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

i'm glad knorth will be able to play hollow knight now

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Sefal posted:

There may or may not be more switch related stuff on the way.......

I agree. Be patient my santee

Good lord, man.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A box came in!

In the box is a Reimu

A Reimu with a biiiiiiiig bow

Figures and touhou, my two great loves. With my Reimu nendo arriving in the next few weeks, I’ll a Reimu of all sizes. Thank you Vostok, and I look forward to the next two things!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The items have arrived. It's no Nintendo switch but it'll go in the post Saturday

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

What's this? It appears to be some sort of Mysterious Box.

What could it be?

Turns out it's some actual motherfuckin' karuta cards that's what.

But that's not all, there's also a book with annotations and translations of all 100 poems!

And all in all it's basically the absolute best.

Sincerest and gigantic thank yous to my Santa, who turned out to be none other than Smoking Crow himself.

*apologies to any Japanese readers if i set the cards out upside down or something in my excitement.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

a kitten posted:

What's this? It appears to be some sort of Mysterious Box.

What could it be?

Turns out it's some actual motherfuckin' karuta cards that's what.

But that's not all, there's also a book with annotations and translations of all 100 poems!

And all in all it's basically the absolute best.

Sincerest and gigantic thank yous to my Santa, who turned out to be none other than Smoking Crow himself.

*apologies to any Japanese readers if i set the cards out upside down or something in my excitement.

I'm glad you like it! I was worried it wouldn't be enough

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

El Burbo posted:

A box came in!

In the box is a Reimu

A Reimu with a biiiiiiiig bow

Figures and touhou, my two great loves. With my Reimu nendo arriving in the next few weeks, I’ll a Reimu of all sizes. Thank you Vostok, and I look forward to the next two things!

You're welcome! The other stuff might take up to two weeks to get to you.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
...and package sent! May it get to you safely, santee.

Eela6, thanks again for the cool gifts, also more gummy candies came in the mail! They were really good, though some snoop in the mail got curious, cut open the mixed gummi pack and snuck a few of them.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
A mystery box arrived at my door today and my wife committed mail fraud and opened it before I could get home! oh well. It's what's on the inside that counts. Let's see what we got.

Well this box is cute. I wonder what's inside.

cookies! wait what else did I get?

more cookies!

hell yeah! we tried a few of each and they're really good. I have a feeling they won't last long.

anyway what else do we have here...

oh neat! This seems like something I would enjoy peeking at when I should be working.

finally a note from my santa

Thanks squark :D I really like everything.

pg 38 huh well let's see

yikes

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
That could use some updating because there are now several brands selling 2L bottles of water for 150 yen or less.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A package has arrived at my door, moonrunes at the top, items inside.

I'll post pics tomorrow but the list is as follows:
A yukkuri reimu towel - to help me take it easy
A picture of karen from kinmoza in a yukata - powerful stuff
A figure of reimu from undefined fantastic object
Some touhou cards - reimu, marisa and semolina
A bunch of touhou badges from that newer game where the objects come to life.
A keychain of the touhou based meme character in a tank - I love this
A keychain of Tomo from azumanga
CLOWNPIECE DOUJIN - and my Santa has both translated the doujin with post its and also told a story about me on the other side of some of them

I feel this is a really well thought out gift. I'm really grateful to whomever my Santa is. Thank you.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I finished the gundam Santa got me. Pics soon

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
My stuff will go out as soon as my payment goes through this week. Sorry it's late!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's good stuff

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the last bit of my gift should arrive by Wednesday so I'll have everything packed up and shipped out by Friday.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
ATTN SANTEE:

Your gift is going to have to arrive in 2 packages. The latter one got delayed so I shipped them separately. DO NOT DESPAIR IF IT COMES A LITTLE BIT AFTER CHRISTMAS (pray that the postal service does not dick me on this).

But I promise it will be worth the wait. This stuff is bangin.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
After some delays and a ridiculous setback or two, my secret santa gift is finally being sent tomorrow! It's almost definitely not getting to it's destination before the 25th but hopefully it won't be too much later. In any case I hope my santee enjoys their presents

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A second box has hit the burbo

Things of best boy and best girl to put on and in my bag. Great stuff! Thank you again, Vostok!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can anyone tell me if i have a second box coming?

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

El Burbo posted:

A second box has hit the burbo

Things of best boy and best girl to put on and in my bag. Great stuff! Thank you again, Vostok!

I'm glad you like them! The last package hasn't shipped yet for dumb reasons but I called the store and they should ship soon... Hopefully it gets to you before Christmas

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's in the post

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A box arrived. It was full of things.

Wrapped things.

...I unwrapped the things.

Thank you so much Sisselyn! This is amazing

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Holy poo poo

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

super santa alert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Both of Knorth's packages were supposed to go to me instead

• Locked thread