Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

tweet my meat posted:

Because they usually don't deliver, and they have a short shelf life.

Since when, there's plenty of guys who have historically been great well into their 40s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Since when, there's plenty of guys who have historically been great well into their 40s?

Matt's not one.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

There’s also guys who would have been great if they made it to their 40s

RIP Test

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Aphrodite posted:

So turns out the bullying video kid all the wrestlers came out to support likes to call kids the n-word.

It's important to punish kids for things their parents do, or for being victims of their parents' abuse.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Woken Matt should delete Bray from WWE.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Hey, this kid's parents are insane racists who probably beat him! This means it's okay for him to be bullied and beat up by his peers.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Under the vegetable posted:

Hey, this kid's parents are insane racists who probably beat him! This means it's okay for him to be bullied and beat up by his peers.
The kid is also racist.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

Matt's not one.

matt hardy is good

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Matt Hardy moves like an enormously fat guy even though he is only moderately fat.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Endless Mike posted:

The kid is also racist.

The kid is a child. Acting like he's capable of rational thought and decisionmaking, being a child (not to mention a child raised by abusive parents) is insane and predatory poo poo.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

fat wrestlers are good, nerd

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Matt Hardy owns.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
IMO it's bad to say the n word.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Under the vegetable posted:

Who, in this thread, said anything close to that?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Clash of Champions is apparently going to have a post-show Talking Smack. :toot:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont like to watch matt hardy wrestle but i love broken hardy promos so maybe he should manage a stable of men and women possessed by his seven deities or his historical figure friends or whatever

TWIST: Genghis Khan is now a lady wrestler and suddenly does not want 1/4th of all humans to be his descendants

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Matt Hardy has been in some really good matches this year and people like his promos but I guess he is actually bad.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Matt Hardy has been in some really good matches this year

in WWE?!

Like I remember the ladder match with the Bucks, but that's it

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

in WWE?!

The matches with the bar were good but then they did nothing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Matt hardy beat up his wife in 2014. I guess he is actually good.

you're VERY wrong .

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

VJeff posted:

Something something Lake of Reincarnation something something Husky Harris WWE Champion

yes please

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Endless Mike posted:

The kid is also racist.

Citation Needed

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Clash of Champions is apparently going to have a post-show Talking Smack. :toot:

Hosted by who?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

in WWE?!

Beyond the tag stuff people seemed to like his match with The Miz.

Cavauro posted:

you're VERY wrong .

Sorry that ended in a draw.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

im pretty sure matt hardy lost to reby

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the cage match the Hardy's had was really cool, that is my opinion on rating Matt as a simple spot monkey

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

OldTennisCourt posted:

Citation Needed

https://twitter.com/Candi_AppleRed1/status/940232279770705920

I mean, sure, you can make the claim he's just repeating something he heard around the house and that he's incapable of rational thought and decision-making, but gosh he sure knows how to use it, huh?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
*Hardys come back in a very good ladder match at Wrestlemania, then proceed to have 3 good-to-great PPV matches against The Bar in a row*

What Good Matches Has Matt Hardy Been In!?!??!?!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Maybe i failed to whoop your rear end this time. but i'll be back, and willing to pretend my own rear end is yours, and whoop it in front of everyone. You won't know when

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Endless Mike posted:

I mean, sure, you can make the claim he's just repeating something he heard around the house and that he's incapable of rational thought and decision-making, but gosh he sure knows how to use it, huh?

Man that random tweet with literally no supporting evidence sure does make me think a literal child deserves to be bullied to death hells yeah woop woop

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Endless Mike posted:

This criminal mastermind child knows how to use mean words. Lock him up, pour milk on him, and beat the hell out of him I say.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Cavauro posted:

Maybe i failed to whoop your rear end this time. but i'll be back, and willing to pretend my own rear end is yours, and whoop it in front of everyone. You won't know when
my dad is better than your dad

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Hmmm I did support a child from not being relentlessly bullied and pushed to the brink of tears but then I saw a random tweet that said someone else said that the kid used a racist slur once and then I realized he deserved it all and in fact should be bullied more.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Whoever is saying the n word needs to say it less is all. Idk why everyone's making such a big deal about this. Just get the kid to stop saying the n word

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

*Hardys come back in a very good ladder match at Wrestlemania, then proceed to have 3 good-to-great PPV matches against The Bar in a row*

What Good Matches Has Matt Hardy Been In!?!??!?!

None of those were good by non-Vjeff standards.

Except the ladder match they mostly played dead in.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
can someone explain what the n word is to me

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The evidence was his mother's Facebook page where she didn't mind letting people know.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has that child had any good matches this year. go on and answer honestly. I won't whoop you at all

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The Hardys were probably in a lot of pretty good TV matches as well. Not as much as the Usos (who are probably the best TV match workers this year apart from maybe Roman) but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
My evidence the child is racist is AJ Styles and Randy Orton like him.

• Locked thread