Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The Lex P is a great sidearm, and the Aklex P is that but with less precision, more ammo and a longer reload. Give the single a try, they're common enough that it shouldn't be hard to get one, and if you like it then consider pursuing the materials for the akimbo version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Cheers folks, will start to farm out for both and keep 'em both. I don't have many prime sidearms, Euphona, Hikou and Vasto. The first two I like but the Vasto P feels a bit poo poo?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Flipswitch posted:

Cheers folks, will start to farm out for both and keep 'em both. I don't have many prime sidearms, Euphona, Hikou and Vasto. The first two I like but the Vasto P feels a bit poo poo?

Vasto P is poo poo but hold onto it because a) it's a prime, b) it's vaulted, c) it's pretty (but I repeat myself), and d) one day AkVasto Prime might not be poo poo.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I'm really mad about how poo poo the Vasto Prime is. I got a riven with big numbers and I thought "sweet a cowboy revolver, i'm gonna buy the parts for that ASAP". Then my fully-formad maxed out vasto prime with riven was doing less damage than my twin grakatas with only 6 mod slots filled.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Redeemer + Banshee also makes the MR19 test (probably the single most hated mastery test) trivial

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

Vasto P is poo poo but hold onto it because a) it's a prime,

I have no problems vendoring prime poo poo if I'm not satisfied with it. Nyx P, Orthos P, Burston P, Vasto P, etc. It's just mastery trash with gold trim.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

And Tyler Too! posted:

I have no problems vendoring prime poo poo if I'm not satisfied with it. Nyx P, Orthos P, Burston P, Vasto P, etc. It's just mastery trash with gold trim.

I mean if that's your bag, you do that. I personally want to collect all the primes for funsies since it's one of the few properly "collectable" things in the game.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

And Tyler Too! posted:

what's wrong with orthos p?

Sarcastastic
Mar 9, 2013

It's a kind of magic.

RFC2324 posted:

what's wrong with orthos p?

Nothing per se, but there are much better polearms that are way less trouble to get.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

How's the regular akvasto btw?

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug
For Lex/Aklex keep in mind that Aklex has higher disposition so it gets stronger rivens.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
Aklex only has worse accuracy because of the recoil, the gun still puts bullets exactly on the reticle 100% of the time.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Hey, these fuzzy blue balls of light you occasionally find in a level, and scan for some reason - what does that actually accomplish? Is there a log somewhere of which ones you've found and which you haven't? What do they actually do?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

I just want the aklex prime link so bad. I have exactly one of those axi's left and all I've pulled is 3x of the blueprints :negative:

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Pipski posted:

Hey, these fuzzy blue balls of light you occasionally find in a level, and scan for some reason - what does that actually accomplish? Is there a log somewhere of which ones you've found and which you haven't? What do they actually do?

They unlock concept art and Ordis's lost memories. You can view them from the codex in your ship.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

They also give you a deep sense of accomplishment. Or whatever.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Oh gawd, they can definitely wait then. Cheers for clarifying!

S.J.
May 19, 2008

You don't need to hunt for them, but if you've got loot radar on anything they'll show up as a special blue symbol on your minimap.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

And Tyler Too! posted:

You disgust me

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Less than 24 hours left to get our Nikana Prime, Saryn Prime and Spira prime!

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

commish posted:

I opened like 12 radiant relics for Spirap hilt few days ago, but got nothing :s

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

everyone make sure to get toxic space barbie, she's a good frame

S.J.
May 19, 2008

she's pretty much the definition of fashion frame if we're being honest

DONT DO IT
Jun 5, 2008

this level will be fun guys

Moatman posted:

Redeemer + Banshee also makes the MR19 test (probably the single most hated mastery test) trivial

Did this a few weeks ago and can confirm 100%. Redeemer is the best sniper rifle. You can take out at least half of the patrols from the starting platform. Only annoying bit is you must 'melee' the orbs, shooting them won't work. So with Bullet Dance that means ground slams and slide attacks.

It's not worth the time to try other methods as the grineer will inevitably detect you over something stupid and you'll just end up with a broken keyboard.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

To not live your life by the fashionframe... And to never know the joy of spores... :sad:

gaj70
Jan 26, 2013

commish posted:

Related question... when they vault something, does it disappear from the relic(s) drop list(s)? Or do they just stop dropping those specific relics (but the ones you have are still usable to get the vaulted primes)?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

gaj70 posted:

Related question... when they vault something, does it disappear from the relic(s) drop list(s)? Or do they just stop dropping those specific relics (but the ones you have are still usable to get the vaulted primes)?

You can still use your existing relics, those relics just drop out of rotation.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

so run endless missions right now hoping that 1. The relics with soon to be vaulted stuff in it drops and 2. The other people in the endless are using their relics with the soon to be vaulted stuff.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Sandweed posted:

so run endless missions right now hoping that 1. The relics with soon to be vaulted stuff in it drops and 2. The other people in the endless are using their relics with the soon to be vaulted stuff.

The thing you do right now is missions that AWARD those relics.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

protip: all 4 of saryn's parts come from meso relics

imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Joestar posted:

protip: all 4 of saryn's parts come from meso relics

Is selling relics a thing? Or is it better to gamble for parts then sell em?

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

commish posted:

Managed to get Saryn in the nick of time, the neuroptics dropped today. Sadly no luck on Spira P. or Nikana P. but i do have an extra Saryn P BP and 2 Extra Saryn P. system BP.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Pipski posted:

They unlock lore entry in your codex. No game mechanics are involved.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i have acquired my toxic barbie and also found a helmet for her that kind of looks like theres a head of garlic on top, and thats neat

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

aleksendr posted:

Managed to get Saryn in the nick of time, the neuroptics dropped today. Sadly no luck on Spira P. or Nikana P. but i do have an extra Saryn P BP and 2 Extra Saryn P. system BP.

if it makes you feel any better, there's nothing special about nikana prime other than it being the prime weeb sword

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:

imatree posted:

Is selling relics a thing? Or is it better to gamble for parts then sell em?

Apparently it is to some extent. I sold 6 relics with a rare Nova Prime part to some pubbie for more than it would have cost to buy a full set not long ago. That was the only relic I had that looked like it was worth anything, though, judging by the stats on warframe.market.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

It's gift giving time.

For those of you in the clan who did not get in on the gifts from me some weeks ago, now is your chance.

One gift per person. Not limited to market items, can ask for prime sets.

That is all.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

Tallgeese posted:

It's gift giving time.

For those of you in the clan who did not get in on the gifts from me some weeks ago, now is your chance.

One gift per person. Not limited to market items, can ask for prime sets.

That is all.

Gara would be great. Thanks dude, really cool of you :)

Axarca in-game.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Tallgeese is a solid dude who hooked me up with Valk Prime bits just because i mentioned offhand in clanchat the relic farming was doing me dirty

Tallgeese for Patron Saint of Space Ninja Barbies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Man I really don't even know what to ask for. Can you trade non-prime warframe parts?