Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 days!
"I will always fund you"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Aphrodite posted:

He's 43 years old.

Please stop doxing me

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

can't believe that guy didn't outgrow his mental illness when he hit 40

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
This guy should have been Tim Storm's next challenger

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/939458235366457349

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamChavez82/status/939598465830617094

https://mobile.twitter.com/hunktears/status/939950734832910336/photo/1

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sam Chavez popped up in some other social circle and got promptly blocked. He's some sort of robotic dumpster fire.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Sam Chavez was the guy who sent Paige her own nudes every day for like a month on twitter, who I'm pretty sure should never ever visit the UK.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/SamChavez82/status/919282951736590336

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

What about the picture of Kenny and Marty kissing

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The Cameo posted:

What about the picture of Kenny and Marty kissing

Better tweet it at Sam just in case there's any confusion

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

https://twitter.com/SamChavez82/status/940213615361130497

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I wish i was as powerful as this man

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Is shindy supposed to be a contraction of lovely indy?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shindy is Nakamura's new nickname they'll be trying out this week.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What did Chuck Taylor do to earn this man's ire?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rarity posted:

Be on New Japan? The guy is obviously mentally ill

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Rarity posted:

He is not serious enough about the legitimate sport of professional wrestling.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

MrBling posted:

He is not serious enough about the legitimate sport of professional wrestling.

it's truly a shame to see someone as flippant as chuck taylor compete with serious athletes like minoru suzuki, who has worked for ddt, and his partner, a wildman who uses a tin claw to win matches.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
You could have stopped at Taro Yano, or gone further with Kota Ibushi or Kenny Omega who have both had fireworks expelled from their anus for fun

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
iizuka just fascinates me for some reason. by all accounts, he shouldn't really have a career wrestling, in 2017, in a company with a reputation for good workrate. but there he is, the 1994 wcw gimmick, not wrestling good matches, against all odds.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Ryusuke Taguchi's rear end-based offense is actually an ancient form of martial arts he learned in New Japan's intense dojo training, allowing him access to the mystical arts of punishing opponents with his posterior. The funky dancing is an elaborate ritual meant to intimidate lesser men.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Benne posted:

Ryusuke Taguchi's rear end-based offense is actually an ancient form of martial arts he learned in New Japan's intense dojo training, allowing him access to the mystical arts of punishing opponents with his posterior. The funky dancing is an elaborate ritual meant to intimidate lesser men.

He learned from the best.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Oh hey he's sending Paige's leaked nudes to Paige. Classy gentleman. Hope nobody reports him for targeted harassment.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Oh hey he's sending Paige's leaked nudes to Paige. Classy gentleman. Hope nobody reports him for targeted harassment.

...wrong thread?

E: Oh wait that guy way upthread. This post was a real non-sequitur after all the rear end-based offense talk

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I decided to troll Young Bucks haters in Jim Cornette's mentions and it led to a guy admitting he's a racist.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I decided to troll Young Bucks haters in Jim Cornette's mentions and it led to a guy admitting he's a racist.

You're alright, man.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

I mean, Cornette is pretty vocally anti-Muslim so it's not that surprising. Of course, Cornette is basically the Dixiecrat version of an internet atheist so he's loudly and angrily against any religion

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Let's see if Reddit has anything to sa-

:stare:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

nice of him to cut his creepo fanfic before Sasha and Bayley hook up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You wonder if the person who writes something like that ever stops before hitting the submit button and goes,"Wait a second....."?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don’t think that the type of person who writes that is capable of any form of being self conscious

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

dsriggs posted:

Let's see if Reddit has anything to sa-

:stare:

He wrote this with a boner.

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

NickRoweFillea posted:

He wrote this with his boner.
I feel like this is more accurate.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Jim Cornette is weird. He talks about being a liberal and hating conservatives but every opinion I've heard from him doesn't sound liberal at all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Jim Cornette is weird. He talks about being a liberal and hating conservatives but every opinion I've heard from him doesn't sound liberal at all.

I remember him going on a pretty amazing rant extolling how great President Obama was and how the Republican Party were a bunch of fucks, but that was kind of offset by his later rant about how all Muslims are evil :sigh:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The same dude came back for more today and it led to him admitting he is racist again, somehow.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God he woke up in the middle of the night and thought,"I know how to get out of this hole, I'll dig deeper!"

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Haha that old argument again. Just say "Fine. Why do you want to use it?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Haha that old argument again. Just say "Fine. Why do you want to use it?"

But the argument is about the Young Bucks!