Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Anyone know how to close a 1 man clan? Turns out I'm still in the one made on a whim like 3 years ago if that blocks Clan invites. Ign is the same as here. Clan name is Elite Beer Run Squad if anyone gives a drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Broose posted:

So far I only got Nate405 and possibly Gillermus(?) that has taken up my offer. Anyone else? Quote my post, type your in-game name, and if you want the combination of slots you want.

If you have some left, I'll take 3 warframe slots and 6 weapon slots! Can't never have too many slots.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

commish posted:

How?! I would run out constantly if not, at least that's what I think. I don't think some guns are usable without it, e.g., grakatas of any flavor. Hmm but then again, I use melee and Astilla 95% of the time nowadays, so ammo is not an issue. I haven't even looked at the other options because GRAKATA.

I dunno. I remember I used to when I played a couple years+ ago, but this time around I am almost always at full ammo, even when rolling around with soma p.

Might be that my gunplay is the least used of all attacks, tho. I like to roll around throwing powers and hitting people with sticks.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I run out of ammo for my twin graks pretty quickly even with a maxed Carrier mutation mod. It would probably help if I wasn't trying to max my firerate, but it can happen :v:

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

bbcisdabomb posted:

If you have some left, I'll take 3 warframe slots and 6 weapon slots! Can't never have too many slots.

But I don't know your name!

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Broose posted:

But I don't know your name!

Whoops! IGN: bbcisdabomb

Thanks!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
If I had anything to give away, I would give it to PS4 people, but I have just started and don't have anything to give.

Is there a Warframe community for PS4 players? I know the clan can't fit more currently, but there could be a community where we can group up? Or do PS4 people just use the discord, too?

TYarbreaux
Mar 11, 2015

Broose posted:

Okay, I'm gonna sink 1000 plat into gifts. For PC people.

Those eligible: Preferably just newbies who think that they will stick with the game would be nice so it doesn't go to waste on an account that will never be played on again.

First 10 to post their in-game names will be given the gift of 100 plat worth of weapon or warframe slots of your choice, but no more than 100 plat will be given. Weapon slots are 2 for 12 plat, warframe slots are 20 for 1, sentinel slots are ... 2 for 12 as well? I believe archwing stuff follows weapon and warframe pricing. I'll gift them after I am back at home (9 hours).

I've sunk in about 42 hours and loving it - if you are still providing gifts, I would take 3 weapon slots and 3 warframe slots. Account name is TYarbreaux just like here. If not, no worries. Thank you!

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
So, who wants to give everyone a refresher on how to Mirage?

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

Guillermus posted:

Gift round! Thanks!

I have no idea what this means. You want gifts or no? Cause if you don't there is place for 1 more person to get 100 plat worth of slots.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

Broose posted:

I have no idea what this means. You want gifts or no? Cause if you don't there is place for 1 more person to get 100 plat worth of slots.

I'd be down for some weapon slots, if it's not too much trouble.

IGN: Arashiofordo3

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

TYarbreaux posted:

I've sunk in about 42 hours and loving it - if you are still providing gifts, I would take 3 weapon slots and 3 warframe slots. Account name is TYarbreaux just like here. If not, no worries. Thank you!

Jowj posted:

I'll take a mix of a weapons and frames in that order! In game name is cyberfunk_future

I got distracted while sending both of your gifts. Did you two get all of them from the friendly VCR man? In fact if anyone didn't get them all from the VCR dude, please tell me.

Arashiofordo3 posted:

I'd be down for some weapon slots, if it's not too much trouble.

IGN: Arashiofordo3

If Guillermus doesn't claim them since he was one to quote my post, you will get them, and will be the last. I'm broke now.

TYarbreaux
Mar 11, 2015

Broose posted:

I got distracted while sending both of your gifts. Did you two get all of them from the friendly VCR man? In fact if anyone didn't get them all from the VCR dude, please tell me.

Yes, I did. Thank you again!

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
The PS4 community is "Warframe Goons". And there's some room in the larger clan more if we boot inactives, it's just that the officers (self included) don't follow this thread closely enough, and often can't tell if someone is in an old clan or has already been added to one of out alliance clans. Maybe try asking in the community once you've found it? Or pm me I guess if you're waiting still.

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

Yapping Eevee posted:

Always have your 1 up. Her Eclipse is optional but can be a good buffer for even more damage. She can be set for max strength and Eclipse augment as team buffer in farming sessions. Prism is good CC but it has a very slow casting time so not good for emergency. Aim to the ceiling for maximum coverage. If set for range and strength, it could kill entire map. The only problem is it is really terrain dependent. Like it's great in Berehynia but terrible in Hydron. Her gift boxes are now the fast CC but it's rather janky right now.

Her backbone is definitely her 1, and it's a multiplier for your weapons. Try a Zenistar if you have it for maximum coverage if Akkad. Try Ignis and Amprex and Atomos for wiping out entire levels. Try crossbows with Thunderbolt for carpet bombing.

For run n gun, just up strength and duration to keep her 1 and Eclipse up.

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

Yapping Eevee posted:

Push 1 with a very shooty gun.

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

Fixed enemies never really ever attacking Octavia’s Mallet while following it.

Also suprised this mandatory video hasnt been posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXn5dK4gYwA

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
:allears: That was amazing. Part 2 and 3 were also great, even if 3 went in a weird direction.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
A big Thank you to kxZyle. Gift received and much appreciated. Space barbie prime will be much Stronger when she finish to cook up and i can finally get Arca Plasmor and a few other choice weapons. As i am close to finishing the Starmap i hope i will be strong enough for sortie soon.

Thanks again !

Yapping Eevee posted:

:allears: That was amazing. Part 2 and 3 were also great, even if 3 went in a weird direction.

I found it very fitting since it was Banshee prime access. Maybe a little long for the gag but that creator clearly love opera.

aleksendr fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Dec 13, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

And Tyler Too! posted:

Nezha is slippery Rhino. Safeguard is your Iron Skin. Build for Power mostly. The augment will allow you to cast safeguard on allies which helps if someone in your group is squishy. His 1 makes you move even faster, his 2 is useless.

see, you could build nezha as an inferior rhino, or you could go full slip and slide and make it completely uncontrollable outside of poe.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Christmas gifts... Id love a silva and aegis prime guard, fragor prime handle, ballistica prime bp, single sword stances (i have none!) or a power drift mod. A Loki prime helmet would be rad too, Brakk parts aren't tradable right?

Ill be dropping stuff randomly to the newbies too. IGN is Flipswitch

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
Someone tell me if Octavia is really good with the rollerball fixed, im going to be optimizing my download cache for the next 3 hours apparently

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Thanks VCR Guy!

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

hup posted:

Any tips on rolling a riven for a Dera Vandal?

Looking at its stats it's a damage gun with a potential status sidebuild so you want some combination of base damage, multishot, elemental damage, rof, maybe status chance or puncture if it's a really big number.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Man, big thanks to the folks who sent me freebies! My brother and I just got in on this game and we're both super into it; as he put it, diving deep into this feels like going to Vegas and doing a ton of blow but walking away with more money than when you started.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Broose posted:

I got mine and thank you so much! I had so much poo poo sitting in my foundry and now it is in my inventory and now it is time to grind for MR!

but with a smile :v:

seriously that was a huge help.

e: why didn't anyone tell me these Kronen are enormous sword-wings when holstered on my back? It's hilarious on Rhino with a huge cape. I look like some 90s version of Batman.

Psion fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 13, 2017

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Man, big thanks to the folks who sent me freebies! My brother and I just got in on this game and we're both super into it; as he put it, diving deep into this feels like going to Vegas and doing a ton of blow but walking away with more money than when you started.

eventually you get to a point where most things in the game are pretty open to you and you're always building new stuff in the foundry to play with. it doesn't even take a massive amount of time for that to happen.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

bbcisdabomb posted:

Leaving a Sinking Tenno
It's telling me this does not exist.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Many thanks to Broose and kxZyle for the gifts! Everything looks so much prettier now!

Helter Skelter posted:

It's telling me this does not exist.

Apparently it's actually Leaving a Sinking Tennic

I genuinely do not remember naming the clan at all.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Today someone pointed out to me that it's not common to have 1542 hours in this terrible game and still not have Despair. I can't remember the last time I even saw the Stalker.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

I've been revisiting Mirage today in the spirit of not having mirage p yet and I'm reminded she is pretty fun. Nothing fancy just kills things faster and situationally can take a beating. Still can never tell if her 2 is really helping any and her 4 is cool looking but takes too long to cast

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
What's the best way to get another little drone buddy? Taxon's pretty great but I think I should branch out. I've heard it's cheaper (or at least reasonably economical) to just buy with plat vs building and popping a potato in there?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Psion posted:

What's the best way to get another little drone buddy? Taxon's pretty great but I think I should branch out. I've heard it's cheaper (or at least reasonably economical) to just buy with plat vs building and popping a potato in there?

that's true for the ones you are actually going to use. pets give as much mastery as a warframe, so even the otherwise worthless sentinels are worth building at some point. the good sentinels are carrier (universal ammo mutation) and helios (auto-scan), but those also both have prime versions.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Reasonably economical is a good way to categorize it. I'm fortunate enough to have a potato (and resource in general) surplus, but if that wasn't the case I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Buffered
Jan 31, 2001
Forum Veteran
A big thank you to generous goon Vayan who let let me have not one but two syndicate weapons for the price of none in return!

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Isn't it 20 to potato a sentinel (another 20 if you potato the gun) and 75 to buy it off the market? Seems better to just build them to me?

Djinn took me forever to actually build though

Helios prime is the best anyways, sadly most sentinels suck (I've got them all potatoed but wyrm p, carrier p)

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

Berke Negri posted:

Isn't it 20 to potato a sentinel (another 20 if you potato the gun) and 75 to buy it off the market? Seems better to just build them to me?

The slot also costs plat. And you get to use a coupon on the whole package on console at least if you're patient enough to wait for one.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Ah yeah

Sorry, I started playing for real during the twitch stream event so I have like fifty slots from selling wyrms so it wasn't really a problem just building all the sentinels

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Buffered posted:

A big thank you to generous goon Vayan who let let me have not one but two syndicate weapons for the price of none in return!

Hey man ammo drums don't grow on trees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Big thanks to Browse/VCRenthusiest for the slots and generally being a chill dude.

Buffered posted:

How much did he threaten you to post that? You can tell us. This is a safe place where he can't hurt you.