Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

A (free refill) descends from the sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dely Apple posted:

The 'co is full of hucksters now, it's like trying to go to a fair pavillion where a blender man and acai man talk loudly while the Dyson guy vacuums the same cup of glitter and there's no Popcornopolis kiosk. Just pitchpeople. :smith:

Tell your Costco that you don't like it. They will actually listen and remove them because Costco cares for us. PBUC. PBU Jim Sinegal.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
BUCK FIFTY

QUARTER POUND PLUS

ALL-BEEF

WIENER

FOR YOUR MOUTH

am I in heaven??????

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

BaconCopter posted:

BUCK FIFTY

QUARTER POUND PLUS

ALL-BEEF

WIENER

FOR YOUR MOUTH

am I in heaven??????

+ REFILL

You are now friend!

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Dely Apple posted:

The 'co is full of hucksters now, it's like trying to go to a fair pavillion where a blender man and acai man talk loudly while the Dyson guy vacuums the same cup of glitter and there's no Popcornopolis kiosk. Just pitchpeople. :smith:

Luckily they don't camp out near the free samples so I can still get my mozzarella sticks and chicken dumplings.

Ignoring people is a natural skill for me so it's fine.

The only one I ever engaged opened up with "HEY SIR ARE YOU A HOMEOWNER" and I said "hahahaha you do know where you're standing right?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyrDYIKYtTY

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Feeding little kids 'dogs is actually a choking hazard. Feeding it to them while they're in a carseat, in a moving vehicle that's stopping and starting, while the kid is falling asleep is probably a bad idea. PBUC but please be careful.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Renegret posted:

Luckily they don't camp out near the free samples so I can still get my mozzarella sticks and chicken dumplings.

Ignoring people is a natural skill for me so it's fine.

The only one I ever engaged opened up with "HEY SIR ARE YOU A HOMEOWNER" and I said "hahahaha you do know where you're standing right?

"WHO'S YOUR CABLE PROVIDER?"

lolol we cut the cord 3 years ago broh!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Feeding little kids 'dogs is actually a choking hazard. Feeding it to them while they're in a carseat, in a moving vehicle that's stopping and starting, while the kid is falling asleep is probably a bad idea. PBUC but please be careful.

This is why I can only take sacrmwmt about once a quarter. I always have a 3 year old and an 8 year old with me and there are no high chairs so unless my wife comes to Costco with us it is kind of tough to manage both kids and eat my polish did with krual at the table and I can't go e.tje dog to the 3 year old in the car. Even though I go to church every week I don't feel connected to the 'tsco.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

"I don't own a TV" always seems to catch them off gaurd.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I loving work for the cable provider so I get (almost) everything.

It's my dream in life for someone to try and pull that poo poo on me but so far life is not cooperating. My costco doesn't have cable people. all they have are solar panels guys.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I am offering prayers and offerings that Costco release a breakfast blend or doughnut house roast 3lb bag of coffee. It seems strange that this does not yet exist, PBUC.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
One time a solar guy asked me if I owned a home and I laughed and said no. He nodded and said "the struggle is real"

Indeed.

Then I bought a hot dog and soda (plus refill)

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I am offering prayers and offerings that Costco release a breakfast blend or doughnut house roast 3lb bag of coffee. It seems strange that this does not yet exist, PBUC.

Put it in the request book/box in the front of the store. There is a decent chance they will add it.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Thinking bout that +refill

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Last time I went to the whse with my wife, as we left I did the usual don't make eye contact with the ac guy, blinds lady, rug lady. Then turned around and noticed my wife chatting to blinds lady, ugh there goes $1000

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Meydey posted:

Last time I went to the whse with my wife, as we left I did the usual don't make eye contact with the ac guy, blinds lady, rug lady. Then turned around and noticed my wife chatting to blinds lady, ugh there goes $1000

You'll get $100 back for that. Lifetime warranty on Graber isn't so bad, either!

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Nfcknblvbl posted:

You'll get $100 back for that. Lifetime warranty on Graber isn't so bad, either!

Plus 2% from membership and I think 3% from the visa. Still is not a 4k tv or tires for my truck though.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

The hucksters are great to drink some tasty smoothies or get some jerky or sausage though.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Meydey posted:

Plus 2% from membership and I think 3% from the visa. Still is not a 4k tv or tires for my truck though.

Only 2% on the Visa, sorry bro :(

PBUC

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Oh well. I get free membership also so theres that. And we will have new blinds because we really nee... wait like I care about the blinds. Need tires

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

At my Costco there is a blind man (like, literally blind, cannot see, not that he sells blinds) who stands in front of one of those random home furnishing displays on the path out of the warehouse. He's very friendly and says hello to everyone as they walk out, but for the life of me I can't decipher what he is trying to pitch as all he ever does is say hello to people, never trying to sell them on anything.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
My GF went to costco yesterday and could not find the frozen pucks of french onion soup

my life is over

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

oh hell yeah nobody told me there was a costco thread

we just moved a block down from a costco and it loving owns, i can get super cheap gas right loving there and a box of like 400 ice creams

i bought that executive membership because i knew going in i was gonna get that roomba and cake for days

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

my girlfriend hates me because i walk around costco like louie anderson from Baskets

naem
May 29, 2011

I've always thought it looks like he's going to stuff the hotdog and drink into his mouth at the same time and look confused as it all runs down his face/torso

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

disjoe posted:

my girlfriend hates me because i walk around costco like louie anderson from Baskets

Same but
I have no
One
In my
Life

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Same but
I have no
One
In my
Life

My friend all you need in life is that 1/4lb all-beef hot dog with all the fixin's PLUS a beverage WITH a free refill for JUST $1.50!

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

My faith wavered this week as my warehouse had neither bacon nor the yogurt the kids like in stock, but the visage of Sgt. Chowdown with his dog of unknown weight and beverage without a refill was surely sent as a sign to keep my faith strong. PBUC

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I still haven't gotten Costco gas because I refuse to wait in those long rear end lines at all hours of the day at my local Costcos.

On the plus side, I got $1.00 off per gallon at Ralphs with their fuel points thing.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FCKGW posted:

I still haven't gotten Costco gas because I refuse to wait in those long rear end lines at all hours of the day at my local Costcos.

On the plus side, I got $1.00 off per gallon at Ralphs with their fuel points thing.

go late in the evening. i usually hit it up after the gym around 730 and its eazy peazy

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Waiting in lines for a while is a small price to pay with all those savings, my friend.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
The best time to get Costco gas is in the morning before they open if you're out and about that early, gas station opens up at like 6am. I hate waiting in line for gas so it's super convenient for me to get gas at around 7 when I take my lunch break. It also helps when your car is parked like 200 feet from the gas pumps.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

When you go to the gas station you get right up on that rear end and don't let go until they leave

Choose one car and say "that is the car I will replace", don't hedge your bets and hang back like a bitch

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Same but
I have no
One
In my
Life

You've got Haley.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I have never waited for more than a few minutes at a gas line at Costco. The giant mass of cars is intimidating, but it actually moves really fast.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kiranamos posted:

You've got Haley.

Do I though? Tell me more.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Do I though? Tell me more.

Once you get the recipe for the dog and soda (+energy refill), you're set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Has anyone else taken advantage of the MoviePass deal?