Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this guy should go too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

extremebuff posted:

this guy should go too

hes worse lol

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

extremebuff posted:

this guy should go too

before i go can you tell me more about yakuza im thinking of getting into it with the advent of my ps4 purchase but they all have weird names like kiwima and theres a 0(dont games usually start at 1 and go up from there ???) and then theres 6
isnt one of these a remake of 1? tia

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This got quite Win whilst I was at work. Feels like barely 6 hours ago I was showing some people the PM he sent me where he role played as Rick from Rick and Morty and threatened to infiltrate a discord server I was on and evade bans, which quote, he's been doing for fun all his life. Or the other one where he told me Peace brother. Get some rest. but the title of the PM was a link to my steam avatar of me holding a bottle of vodka and he googled the vodka, and put the liquor store website listing of it next to the picture of me, and typed "lul" in small black letters and then wrote "Hurr DURR" in huge red letters by hand in MS Paint,

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This got quite Win whilst I was at work. Feels like barely 6 hours ago I was showing some people the PM he sent me where he role played as Rick from Rick and Morty and threatened to infiltrate a discord server I was on and evade bans, which quote, he's been doing for fun all his life. Or the other one where he told me Peace brother. Get some rest. but the title of the PM was a link to my steam avatar of me holding a bottle of vodka and he googled the vodka, and put the liquor store website listing of it next to the picture of me, and typed "lul" in small black letters and then wrote "Hurr DURR" in huge red letters by hand in MS Paint,

Lmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Is Kaluha a vodka? [HOLLYWOOD OCCULT] Internets Strangest Poster “Bicycle Man” gets 100,000 hours probation

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[forlornly] God drat it Starberry Clock... what the gently caress happened to you? *sigh*

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Lowtax posted:

Yobgoblin is nice

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

[forlornly] God drat it Starberry Clock... what the gently caress happened to you? *sigh*

his entire family played star trek online

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Jesus lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

The Fractured but Whole

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

*Keks in Klingon*

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

ol yeller posted:

lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Are there any funny parts in this video or is it just 15 minutes of deranged ranting

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6aAMMugpDM&t=304s Cool.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

Are there any funny parts in this video or is it just 15 minutes of deranged ranting

pretty much except the last 5 minutes is silence with intermittent background noise as he walks around his apartment

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Control Volume posted:

Nah it sucks rear end. The video I posted is like a scene from Fire Walk With Me though and you can watch Yobgoblin lipsync an Alex Jones recording.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
yob is driving to wormskulls house

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Nah it sucks rear end. The video I posted is like a scene from Fire Walk With Me though and you can watch Yobgoblin lipsync an Alex Jones recording.

Lol. Also rest in peace when this guy overdoses or whatever the hell the next step is here

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's the worst middle finger I ever seen. Bitch got digits like a midget out this mug. No wonder he's a junkie look at those disgraceful mitts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's the worst middle finger I ever seen. Bitch got digits like a midget out this mug. No wonder he's a junkie look at those disgraceful mitts

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

BYOB Goblin
Published on Dec 11, 2017
yes, my right index finger and middle finger are slightly curved. yes, it's the same hand i use on the fret board of the guitar. yes, i am insecure about it. no, i'm not breaking my fingers to see if they can heal and look normal.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
lmfao at the vietnam vet having better looking fingers than he does

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm so pissed I didn't download his Guile Theme cover when I had the chance.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
The real shame, which is on everyone's minds I'm sure, is what will become of those free killing floor steam codes? :negative:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yobgoblin posted:

still laughing at the t-rex. what game? same with your previous post, sir.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Turns out i had gottren an epic yobgoblin angry pm too but didnt notice cause i thought it was a notificatioj for another lowax sticky about proxy s9ftware

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Turns out i had gottren an epic yobgoblin angry pm too but didnt notice cause i thought it was a notificatioj for another lowax sticky about proxy s9ftware

Ahaha

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ArfJason posted:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://twitter.com/antares031/status/940852063432531969

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

:(

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010