Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Fenrir posted:

Missed this post at first but thanks, that was funny poo poo.

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

IRT to guest hosts.

The best guest hosts were the Muppets.
They gave Santino PEDs in the middle of a match.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

also sheamus and beaker are related is canon

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

also sheamus and beaker are related is canon

I keep seeing Shenmue...

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I keep seeing Shenmue...

Excuse me sir, Do you know where I can find some sailors?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ChrisBTY posted:

IRT to guest hosts.

The best guest hosts were the Muppets.
They gave Santino PEDs in the middle of a match.

Plus Jack Swagger and Vickie Guerrero being Muppets villains was picture perfect casting and a sign of a kind and loving God.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

On the other end the worst (and just about last) guest hosts were The 3 Stooges from the pointless remake they made a few years ago.
You could tell they were forced together by USA's parent company. The stooges didn't want to be there, WWE didn't want them to be there and the highlight was Frank Caliendo who was the only one who seemed into the whole thing.

Frank Caliendo was the highlight of the show. Let that sink in.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SalTheBard posted:

The Guest Host era was something else. Some of them (Shaq, Jeremy Pivens, Rose from Golden Girls) seemed to know exactly what was going on and sell the gently caress out of it, some (Jewel, ZZ Top) were obviously just there to make a quick buck and didn't care about the product at all.

yeah piven was so into it he got the name of the ppv wrong

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

yeah piven was so into it he got the name of the ppv wrong

which paid dividends several years down the road when some festival called SummerFest banned Seth Rollins, iirc.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

which paid dividends several years down the road when some festival called SummerFest banned Seth Rollins, iirc.

Haha I forgot about that. That was great.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

jesus christ the first guy out at like 5:35 murders multiple people with a machine gun while they keep zooming in on his speedo lmfao

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The guest Raw with Magruber was the best guest host that had absolutely no business being good between Khaluber and R-Truth exploding (and the subsequent wikipedia edit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I have a soft spot for the guest host Raw with the A-Team movie cast where Roddy Piper kidnapped Rampage Jackson because he thought he was actually Mr. T.

• Locked thread