Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Strangely enough, I actually thought about wanting to open the chest, which is not something I would normally do without the owner’s permission. Is it something in there that is influencing me to want to open it? Or was my bad luck affecting my mind? I wish I could learn more about my overall traits in that case. The diarrhea is ridiculous and why didn’t I come up with a better solution before? Not that I can thought of one yet… Charysler might be the most qualifying being to answer these questions when I get back… But would this consider lucky? Or maybe there’s more complication of unlucky factor with that abomination god? Holy poo poo, this trait suck and it’s tied to my soul for eternity.

After searching a while for a smaller tree that I can tiringly shake down the leaves for base of my cart, I come to realized that I could had collect the dried leaves on the ground instead. This realization only came to me after a strange fruit fell on my foot during the tree shakedown.

I don’t know what this fruit is, but the fruit surface looks like a chipped off wood with its age ring thing. It also weight like a piece of wood according to my screaming foot and -2 hp. Maybe it’s a shell with nut instead.

What should I do with fantasy fruit from now on?
A) Leave them where it is.
B) Collect them for sale or consumption after verifying it.
C) Try to eat it in small dose to test its edibility and toxicity. The extra knowledge could serve me better someday.
D) Feed it to the lion for poison test
E) Write-in

The leaves padding on the cart’s base makes it tolerable to walk on it. My foot feels a lot better shoving into a pile of these cool leaves… Please be normal leaves, please be normal leaves…

An hour passed after the lions continues their rolling on the road. It have been surprisingly not bumpy compare to a cartwheel due to the organic legs of the rolling flexibly over most terrain. This awful setup might actually have some benefit including roaring wild monster (and creeps out normal people) away.

Speaking of wild monster, a big rear end monster one jumped out of the road. It’s like a snake head thing with both arm as snake head.

The wheel-lion roars.

The snake monster roars back louder with all its snake heads.

[]
The wheel-lion turned into scared kitten.

I already pissed my pants a little.

Snake monster begin to approach with aggressive biting gesture while the lion-wheels going in reserve.

I may look calm, and that is because I am so scared that I cannot move from my chair.

What should I do?
F) Stop and see what happen
G) Turn the cart around and escape full speed
H) Grab the chest and ran away on foot and leave the lions as distraction
I) Open the chest at the snake monster
J) Hide under the cart and hope it go away
K) FULL SPEED IN REVERSE! ROLL, LIONS, ROLL!
L) Write-in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

What should I do with fantasy fruit from now on?

B) Collect them for sale or consumption after verifying it.

Nyaa posted:

What should I do?

L) Write-in: "Look, you snake-thing, enough! I'm on a mission from Charysler, so unless you want to have your blood drained and used as spiritual currency, move aside and let me on my way!"

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C.

Drop Trou and spray diarrhea defensively at it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

They might prove useful or worth something down the line. I will inquire about them at the food market, and try out the one that is unknown to them. Something with all these organic weight should be good at least good as firewood. How would I even bite a small doze of this thing? It shaped like an eggplant when I look at it at different angle.

--------------------

There’s only two immediate respond comes to mind at this moment of great peril: Fight Threaten or flight. Why not both?

“Look, yoy poo poo-thing, enough! I’m on a mission from Charysler, so you want to have your blood drained and used as spiritual currency, if you don’t aside!” I am too pathetic to form a coherent threat at the moment. It’s the same as yelling at the other driver to get out of your way or curse his mom for the bump on your truck, right? Yeah, I didn’t do well on those either.

Intimidation E activated!

Oh poo poo! My skill is activating!

Intimidation E – Monster Sympathizer = Intimidation (null)

The Hydra didn’t slow down its pace. it is unfazed by my terrible attempt of manlihood punished by my soft heart in the most ridiculous logic of the world. All answered in advance from the prompt message.

I sat down on the soft chair and let the cart carries me to safety. At least no one is watching.

The lion-wheel are going double if not triple its speed compare to before. The bad news is, the sneak monster is still faster. It is catching up closer and closer with its snake arm’s jaw biting repeating at the air. I would throw something at it, but I would probably miss and make thing worst with my trait. I don’t have a weapon to fight back at the snake arm, nor do I want to do that even if I have A rank on a skill like that.

I am just a truck delivery guy. My client are supposed to provide. “Right, Charysler?” I look up to the sky hopefully.

Nice weather today. No respond though…

Wait… Is this one of those ‘daily’ priest thing that I just used up for my stupid cargo? Am I even his cultist at this point?

All these thoughts got cut off when one of the sneak head finally reached the front lion-wheel and bite its face off in a gruesome display of brutal raw consumption in front of my face.

The cart begin to fell toward the side with the missing wheel, but surprisingly, the other three wheels seem to be redistributing the weight among themselves to keep the balance going with the momentum! Yes! Keep going lions! Kee-

NEVERMIND.

After both back-lion-wheels getting rip out and chewing into pieces, the base slams hard on the road while the front-lion-wheels keeps spinning in futile attempt to move the cart that is half grinding on ground. I almost felt off, but managed to grab hold onto the chair, which surprisingly sticking hard to the base.

I only have a few seconds before both snake head is done chewing their meal and goes for me! I-I need to-
A) RUN FOR MY LIFE! ABANDON CART
B ) A, but grab the chest!
C) Forget about the chest! Grab the food supplies and go!
D) [Bad Luck] Give up. Let the monster eat me.
E) [Monster Symphetizer] You know what? Lift the back of the cart and run with the lions!
F) [Begger] Beg the snake monster to not eat me!
H) There must be another way out! But it might require something insane to pull it off! [Write-in]

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

H) There must be another way out! But it might require something insane to pull it off! [Write-in]

Go Go Lion Head Treasure Chest Motorcycle!!

Two wheels, one chest; Lion Wheels, attach yourself to this box, we're riding our way to Victory!!!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

E

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Go Go Lion Head Treasure Chest Motorcycle!!

Two wheels, one chest; Lion Wheels, attach yourself to this box, we're riding our way to Victory!!!

You do mean since the lions mount to the sides of things, we're going to turn this into some kind of horrible monster Segway, right? I am down with this plan.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Blasphemaster posted:

You do mean since the lions mount to the sides of things, we're going to turn this into some kind of horrible monster Segway, right? I am down with this plan.

Yes Yes Yes!

Monster Lion Wheel Segway!!!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Yes Yes Yes!

Monster Lion Wheel Segway!!!

:getin:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

“STOOOOOP!” I shouted over my lung. The grinding on my knee also makes the shout louder than I usually can scream.

The lion-wheels stopped as commanded despite their panicking face. They are certainly well trained… Or they fear their god more than being eaten by the snake monster. Either way, the sudden break caused a breakage near the wheel side on the cart. The momentum went upswing on my side with the chair and I can heard everything ripping apart, but-

The ripping sound of the chair making is like leather ripped out of glued surface and… The torn out leg is… Bleeding blood!?

Then the last two leg of the chair got rip out and I went airborne with it. Thankfullly, my head crush into the soft leather cushion of the chair, my other part area got worse treatment as shown by me losing three more HP. I have many question about this chair, but this can wait till later.

After carried myself up, and looked at the snake monster. It is still busy chewing the lion-wheels. All those legs makes it hard for the snake-monster to swallows it all in one go – A problem for monster with no real hand.

More depressing thoughts consumes my mind. Is this it? My cart is broken, I doubt I can outrun it, but should I try? Or is it futile? Mental simulations of getting eaten painfully by the snake encouraged me to at least try to escape. It’s good being depressed coward. But should I ran on leg with the chest? Into the forest? Continues back down the street? What should I do? Desperate time require desperate actions. Feeling confident on the time I have while the snake is busy chewing, I made a snap decision: I will bail with everything usable! NO PACKAGE LEFT BEHIND!

Crafting E (Monster Gear) Activate

FIRST! GRAB THE (surprisingly light) CHEST AND PLACE IT ON THE LEFT-OVER BOARD BETWEENT THE LION-WHEELS! READJUST THE RIGHT LION-WHEEL BACK ON PROPER ALIGHNMENT! (I saw the behind, oh god)

NEXT! I GRAB THE BLEEDING CHAIR THAT I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HORROR HELL IS GOING ON WITH ITS LEG AND-

WEDGE IT DOWN ON THE CHEST AND BOARD! OH CRAP, THE CHAIR SUPPOSE TO FACE THE OTHER SIDE FOR ME TO SITS ON IT!

drat! IT WEDGE IN HARD! THE SNAKE IS ALREADY BURGBING! I WILL HAVE TO MAKE DO AND STAND ON THE CHAIR!

Created Monster Lion Wheel Segway
Applied Monster Lion Wheel Segway as Bonus

WE ARE OUT RUNNING IT! THE LIGHTER LOAD IS HELPING WITH THE SPEED! GO MONSTER LION WHEEL SEGWAY! GO!

-------------------
After at least an hour of retreating, I feel we are safe enough after the chair stopped ‘bleeding’ half an hour ago. The Lion Wheel are tired and need to be fed. Good job, boys.

While escaping from the monster snake, I discovered that due to the direct implement into the whole cart itself, I can ‘wheel’ the chair to left or right slightly to help the Lion Wheel slowly change direction! That’s mean I don’t need to go straight anymore! What a discovery!

1) Now that I have more traveling capability with this ‘Segway’, how should I proceed?
A) Go back to Charysler, you need more help to do this
B) Go straight again to the road
C) Navigate inside the forest, but close to the road.
D) Stick to road and try hiding in forest when threat shows up
E) Write-in

2) By the way, what the hell is with this bleeding chair? It stopped bleeding but should I do something about it?
Write-in

3) What else should I do? All my supplies are intact. I can’t afford to lose anymore Lion Wheel. Maybe I should craft a spear? Not that I can use any weapon or have any chance of fighting off a monster...
Write-in

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

D

The chair is alive, let's give it a name! Ultïrğïs, the loyal cushpanion.

Sure let's make a spear, and why not make a bunch of them to grind up weaponcrafting? You know, along the way. Also, try hitting small and innocuous local wildlife with said spears. To help feed the lionwheels.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Xarbala posted:

D

The chair is alive, let's give it a name! Ultïrğïs, the loyal cushpanion.

Sure let's make a spear, and why not make a bunch of them to grind up weaponcrafting? You know, along the way. Also, try hitting small and innocuous local wildlife with said spears. To help feed the lionwheels.

This plus ask the chair why it has a circulatory system.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

D

If we want to be the best we need to prove our worth.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

super sweet best pal posted:

D

If we want to be the best we need to prove our worth.

Sure, why not, let's bandwagon this decision-point.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Sure, why not, let's bandwagon this decision-point.

As is tradition! :v:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I must go on. My pride as a truck deliverer depends on it! It’s my job! It’s what makes me, ME! Now that I have this Segway that can move multidirectional unlike the single direction cart. The fact that I can move faster than the Snake monster also fills me with confidence! However, regardless of my advantages, I should make a spear for self-defense.

It’s harder to craft thing without any more space to lay things around. I would have to stop and do it on the ground or sit on the chair and work with my hands. Thankfully, I have a trump card up my sleeve!

“Come! Activate Crafting E!” I yell out my skill while grinding the end of a tree branch to make it sharp! Primitive spear are easy to make!

Uhh… Did my skill activate? This looks more like a walking stick than a weapon. L-let’s try a thicker branch.

WHAT IS THIS!? Why did I sharpen the wrong end of the branch!? Now it’s more like a walking cane! REDO!

Crafted Wooden Exotic Knife (Terrible)

I stares at my creation for a long moment. My mind is blank for minutes at the result. My self-confident has plummeted to the bottom by the result notification.

Struggle to find something positive of this depression inducing creation; I decide to test this by cutting some ration with a knife.

Ahh, this will be the lion’s portion.

Discarded Wooden Exotic Knife (Terrible)

--------------------
The Segway continues its trip.

I blame it all on my bad luck blocking my crating skill somehow. Unless I come up with some new idea to craft what I want (WRITE-IN), I will ‘drive’ this Monster lionwheel Segway… MLS for short, no, that isn’t good. Lion Segway? Lion Seg? Monster Segway? drat. There’s not better and short name to call this thing. I blame my bad luck.

Speaking of naming, maybe I should give the chair a name since it’s aliv- I jumped at the realization that this chair might be alive and I land face first into the ground.

-1 Hp.

The lion wheels stopped and stare sideway to see what’s going on. I stares at The Chair, and got scared by its supposedly circulatory system. I have been sitting at that thing since trip started!

I stayed on the ground without moving for a while, slowly collecting my breath and regaining my confident as The Chair remain motionless. It IS stuck down on the chest and the segway’s base, and Charysler won’t screw me like that, would he? “He is the Cancer God, for Christ sake! A nice guy!” I debated mentally to calm myself.

Finally, I finally got my poo poo together and stood up to face the sky. “Charysler, what the heck is this chair?”

No answer.

I was annoyed at first, but my truck delivery experience told me it’s client’s secret and none of my business. That was a mistake and the cop pull me over to reveal I am delivery a stashes Cocaine. The memory along makes me want to yell again to ask if this chair is illegal or have Cocaine in it, but he is god, so he IS the law. What am I to care if the law itself say this is OK? Is it?

Giving up the awful thought with a long sigh. I, as always are determinated to make my life better. should at least do something about the Chair. Cautiously, I steps closer to The Chair, and in my dumbest moment of my life, asked a chair of why it bleeds.

No answer.

I expected as much from a chair. Curse you chair! You piece of furniture! Yet, it’s very comfortable… Because it’s alive and warm! Ma-maybe that’s why it have a circulatory system?

Regardless of the answer, I am VERY hesitated to sits on this Chair. As much as I want to keep going, I am not sure if I can sit on something alive… Wait no, I don’t mean like horse, bu-but… drat IT! I checkmated myself! I blame bad luck!

Should I do/add/remove anything to the chair before I continues? It’s also getting dark soon.
Write-in

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Apologize for our terrible stress-induced off-screen flatulence.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

Should I do/add/remove anything to the chair before I continues? It’s also getting dark soon.
Write-in

Examine the chair to see what we can determine regarding its function and disposition.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blasphemaster posted:

Apologize for our terrible stress-induced off-screen flatulence.

I mentally apologized after recalling the god can read mind. Maybe he is pissed at me acting like a baby, but i am stressed the hell out after escaping a goddamn hungry monster.

Then I apologize out loud in case mental apology isn’t enough.

The plants at the side of the road gradually turns black from my sight. Yet, the grass and darkened flowers grew wildly to half my heights as they twist and turn into Strange patterns of... Oh, it’s spelling out English.

Hello.
Can’t help you this trip; Reason.
Nice chair.

The plants falls apart into ash as i read them in my head. After it all falls apart, I remain standing to think more about it.

That’s the answer. I am alone on this... with my segway.

CourValant posted:

Examine the chair to see what we can determine regarding its function and disposition.

————
Speaking of my segway. I approaches the chair again, this time closer.

“Nice chair.” I pat at the chair cusion to praise it in case that’s what I am supposed to do.

The Chair remains silence.

Just the kind of relationship i want with this chair.

After feeling the chair a bit more, I was surprised to realize the tenderness of the chair leather(?) and internal cotton(?) is very similar to my skin. Pinching and pushing would gradually return into shape like memory form.

As for the bottom of the chair, the legs’ wound are filled with scab. Just like how a skin heal a wound.

This thing is organic... and maybe alive...

I-I should stop thinking about this and find something else to distract me do.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

I-I should stop thinking about this and find something else to distract me do.

Offer the segway some food and water.

Then, continue on our way.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Fuel up the Segway

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Segway Chair is People! :barf:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Foiled by Bad Luck again!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

For now, the first thing a Professional long distant truck driver should make sure is the truck fully fueled. You are dead in the road if you can’t made it to the next gas station.

Thankfully, for this Monster Lion-wheel Segway, it just mean I need to keep the lion well fed. Food are abundance. So it’s like gas station everywhere. In fact, I already feed them the (terrible) knife chopped ration – a dark meat looking thing that have an distinct smell of rear end fart.

The lion-wheels happily gobbled it up and I will be sure to not talk to them directly due to the breath smell. There won’t be any food issue for them since two of them are gone, and the portion doubled. This means I have more ‘fuel’ and can afford to escapes a couple time without worrying about it. Except for my food portion, it’s more than the travel needed, but maybe only enough to last two or three extra day. Images of my diarrhea trauma resurface to warn me to not go pass that point where I have to try wild food again.

Anyhow, the sun is setting, and it’s best to stay on the main road for its safety of wide space and night time visibility. The only light source at night in this world is the moon light. I do have a torch that I am saving for moonless night, but I never started a fire on the torch before. It seems EASY ENOUGH when the cultist shows me. The only thing I mostly concern about is the light attracting monster… And my bad luck.

The lion-wheel generally sense monsters before I can even see it, so I could go without torch and stay on the road.

1) Should I start a torch fire or any attempts at fire when needed?
A) HELL YES
B) HAHAHA NO
C) How big?
D) Write-in

It have occurred to me when I was going to sit on The Chair. Does it need food… Or fuel? Some kind of furniture Maintenance? Skin(?) care product? It does lost some blood, maybe it needs blood? All of these options I am thinking sounds awful and I don’t want to do it.

2) Fuel(?) the chair? Write-in

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

1) Should I start a torch fire or any attempts at fire when needed?
A) HELL YES
B) HAHAHA NO
C) How big?
D) Write-in

B) HAHAHA NO; we don't need to draw more attention to ourselves.

Nyaa posted:

2) Fuel(?) the chair? Write-in

We do work for a blood worshiping God, so, Blood for the Blood God!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

CourValant posted:

Sounds good to me, and also trying to light a torch will probably set us on fire with our luck

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

CourValant posted:

let's do this

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I do feel bad for the chair losing blood. If this chair… Thing dies, it would be also murder on my hand. Now I really feel bad when I farted.

Monster Sympathizer evolved into Ally of Monster

”Trait –Ally of Monster” posted:

Monster is a living being too! They can bleed like human and deserve to be treated fairly unless they are unreasonable! Killing them is no different than killing another of my kind! They deserve all the help and love! The owner will not immediately discriminate monster, prefer peaceful resolution, and willing to assist or heal monster in trouble.

… Anyway, Base on my non-existent medical knowledge, I suppose the best thing to feed or keep the chair alive would be dripping some of my blood to refill its blood.

I guess a few dozen drop should be enough… Ouch. drat it, I bit too wide.

Gained Minor Bleeding (Rapid)

Uhh… Seriously?

-1 Hp

Uhhh…

5/10 Hp
IT’S JUST A FINGER!

Bleeding Intensify to Minor Bleeding (Burst)
-1 Hp

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? HOW DID MY FINGER BECOME A BLOOD FOUNTAIN!?

I am losing one HP every 2 minutes from ONE finger. In panic, I quickly smear my finger all over the chair until I have 3/10 left. Then I press that finger hard on my robe to stop the bleeding… This must be how the chair feel.

-1 HP
Minor Bleeding (BURST) Cured

That took three minutes, but it is done. I successfully made my chair dirty. Great job, me.

This is not good. I need to rest or sleep to restore my HP. If only I know what other way to restore it. Having no choice at dusk approaches, but I sit on the chair and try to sleep while the lionwheel keep going straight onto the road. They are instructed to stop as soon as they smell or see any dangerous monster like that snake again.

-----------------

Sleep interrupted
5/10 HP

I woke up in the middle of the night as the lionwheels begins to make a low growling noise as they slowly rolls backwards. They are scared. I don’t blame them.

Despite the darkness of the night, the sleeping snake monster from before is big enough to be recognizable on the open road. I don’t know if this is good fortune or not, but now is my chance to get pass this snake peacefully.

How should I tackle this?
A) VERY slowly move pass it on the road
B) A, but off road instead.
C) Take a large detour to go deeper in the forest to circle pass the snake monster.
D) Actually, go back and wait until it leaves. Whenever that will be.
E) Wake it up. Try to talk to communicate with it.
F) Write-in

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Let's not be too clever, for the love of dark gods let's just take this one easy.

B.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Xarbala posted:

Let's not be too clever, for the love of dark gods let's just take this one easy.

B.

This. I'm not off-roading at night, not with our Bad Luck!!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

E. We have Ally of Monsters now. We could have chatted this thing up previously with this trait, let's put it to use now.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

B

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

ALLY OF MONSTER E

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Rolling pass the sleeping beast is the best way to avoid an unnecessary confrontation. I urged the wheels to go a little off road to gain a bit distance from snake monster.

Slowly with elevated heart thumping the hell out of my chest, the lion wheels rolls themselves legs by legs as if crawling to get pass the beast without making a noise. Unfortunately, due to the lag of side vision from the lion wheels, one of their leg stepped down onto a branch and created a silence-disturbing crackle that awakes the snake monster. I watched enough cartoons to know to what is going to happen next.

“RUN!” I shout my command to the lionwheels and they screech like scared little kittens! Their legs rotates in full force pass the half-dazing snake that will soon realize what happened.

*SZZZZZZSSSS* Sure enough, as soon as the snake are ready to give chase, it immediately extends its left arm head to bit at me, but missed by a hair breath. Its breath stinks of raw meat and hairs of the deceased lionwheels from before.

“FASTER! FASTER!” I screamed my plead to the lion wheels, but it seem they are already at full speed! Yet, this time the snake managed to maintain distant with my Segway! Why!? How!?

This is now a Race for my life! Can I out run it? Is there something I can do!?
write-in

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Drift around the turns!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The chase being at at the beginning of dusk. Wind swoop its chilly breath at the surrounding trees, creating pompous noise as if there are audiences cheering at the race of man and beast. Both keeping close distance within each other’s hairbreath.

Screams of fear trails echo by the hooded drive as he face death constantly coming at him at full speed! The lionwheels roars in screeching fear of falling into the same fate of its past companion. Their cries as their legs rotates without regard for the torn and damages. Survivor The adrenaline pump from their survival instinct are like oil fueling the beastal engine to go faster.

Trailing behind them closely are the giant reptile slithering and for its dinner after a glutinous sleep. “Shhh, shhhh” The snake slittered its tongue in and out to reach for a quick taste of its prey. It’s gentle and never changing calm noise projects its intention: “Stay quiet. So other cannot heard you, my dear dinner.”

The lionwheel’s foots is turnning redder and redder as it grinds against the rough soiled road. No good. At this rate, the ‘wheels’ will torn itself like a popped tire and start bleeding like crazy! Then, it will lost traction on the ground and lost speed.

By that moment, the snake monster’s three jaws will widen up and BITES it with massive force that would surely crush through meat and bone. The hooded man have seen it. He lost of two of the vital ‘wheels’ as he watches in vivisecting details. He can imagine himself in the jaw of the snake monster, his torso torns apart wildly as his blood spray like fountain and the snake crush him with the most painful deformation of his body that he has ever felt… No, he felt the same thing when he drove the truck to the other truck before the moment of his death. He remembers it clearly the way his body being pushed pass its normal angle and condese, then gave way and torn away when it can hold no more…

“TURN TO SIDE ROAD!” He muster up a breathless command, almost voiceless, but his hands turning the back of the chair left ward is all that it needed for the lionwheels to follow through as the make a sharp 35 degree turns toward the forest! The snake are surprised by the change as it didn’t expect this prey to be able to move anywhere beside straight before!

Still, forcing a sharp turn suddenly for a vehicle could makes it to flip over or fell sideway if not careful.

“HOLD TIGHT TO THE GROUND!” The master of the beast shouted as he take the risk for the surprise maneuver!

Monster Riding E+

The Lion respond with obeying roars as their foot slap harder onto the ground to provide more pushing force to overcoming the powerful horizontal momentum that could make them flip and flew off ground. The lionwheels aren’t the only one who is holding tightly! The master’s grip on the guiding chair pushing the handle to go left as hard as he could with his measle strength! Any little bits help.

The snakes left arm with a snake head strike in response to the changing path. It will be at a disadvantage with its large size if the prey hid within the forest, and other prey much claim them before it do.

The lionwheel on the right side will suffers the strongest centripetal as the motion of mass and velocity pulls it inward to the left. It must grip with its leg at a greatest force to prevent itself from being pulled upward from the spin. It knew it by instinct and experience instead of mechanically. The Dark God have ensures its creation have such extra knowledge in case where they obtain the capability to turn sideway. Or perhap, it granted the ‘wheels’ such instinct because it knew this would happen?

Eitherway, a ridiculous feat like this can’t be achived without a really strong wheel and gripping wheel that will take up all the sabotaging force and harm with petty furs and skeletal claw.

No… The leg, also called its forearm, measures at 18 inches around and 8 inches across, is made up of the hardest of hard bone, with muscle and tendons as strong as the strongest wire. It foot striking fires it deadly claws hidden from its joints and acts like a great yellow horned hooks. It can tear bone and flesh like peeling an orange. There is things considered the strongest attack in the animal kingdom, the tail of a whale, the kick of a giraffe, and the blow from a lion’s paw.

Do not compare such powerful paw with the likes of a mere car tire. This paw came from million years of natural selection, evolve from trial and error with the cost of life hinge for its survival! It is the ultimate product of land roaming raw power.

Monster Riding E++
It is natural to thereby understand why the lionwheels succeed in their strong grip in the sharp turn and resulted in-

A drift. The result of life’s stubbornness against the force of nature. It leaves a clear and deep line of lion paw marks on the ground, imprinting its magnificent natural perfection to dodges the snake monster’s strike!

However, the master have no time to be reassured as the snake proven his theory wrong. It can crashed through trees to get to them! What monstrous strength! Yet, not all effort was wasted. The forest have enough trees for slow down the snake, but the Lionwheel Segway team also have to reduce some speed to safely navigate in the darkness of the forest.

A little distance was gained.

What would be the master’s next move?
A) U-turn back to the road and run with this gained distance!
B) Stay close to the road, but there will be less tree to get in the snake monster’s way
C) Go deeper in the forest. More dense trees and bush will further deters the best. But the risk of meeting something else whom are attracted by all these ruckus will be likely…
D) Write-in

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 19, 2018

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

What would be the master’s next move?
A) U-turn back to the road and run with this gained distance!

Also, cut yourself and feed some blood to the Lion Wheels; its like boosting with nitrous, except its boosting with blood.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Yes! The well-executed drift bring us two trees away from the snake monster! But we went a bit deeper into the forest than I would like.

However, going back to the road and with a little boost from my blood….

I did a dumb. The Lionwheel got blood in its eye, causing it to slow down and move off sync with the other wheel that was also troubled by my blood. Why did I keep thinking blood will work?

More importantly, we are going to crush into a tree soon! What should I do!?

Write-in or game over

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Jump off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Assume direct control of murdersnek through our affinity for monsters boosted by our godboss's affiliate for flesh.

Do an action hero leap off our steed and go Celebrimbor on murdersnek.