Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Mike Perry owns. The man is authentic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

He was also born/raised briefly in Flint, so he might have lead brain, too

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

neither of these preclude him from being retarded, case in point being the kid diego lost his last “fight” to

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'd wager they're letting Barnett stay on contract but still go do wrestling and grappling so he doesn't get picked up by Rizin or Bellator, as you know Coker would absolutely throw a dumptruck of money his way to complete his Strikeforce Reunion Tournament.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

i think rda is hungrier but his last brutal knockout loss was in the first round to a smaller, weaker robbie lawler like fighter

i agree with this

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SquirrelGrip posted:

neither of these preclude him from being retarded, case in point being the kid diego lost his last “fight” to

matt brown?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I've found video of a young Mike Perry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3bP_JbYKL4

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCi8-G5QU_E

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
USADA busted me for peds thats why Im not a proposter

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...h-down-syndrome

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
"I've been in the gym, doing jiu jitsu.... grappling... wrestling..."

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lol drat

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Fat Twitter Man posted:

For the first time in history, Diego Sanchez wasn’t the most retarded person in the ring https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/5/16737448/ufc-mma-news-fight-video-diego-sanchez-fan-dream-come-true

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I always bet on the guy that goes full retard.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Looks like your cash is running low. Reload here: The Betting on MMA Chronicles

e: best of luck to you and all fight bettors. I don't have the stones

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
watched some ponzinibbio fights, the fight should be insanely sick

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

MassRafTer posted:

Thinking twice about it Bonnar must've attempted at least one, so maybe I heard that before UFC 100? I am sad to find out it wasn't true the way I remembered it because it seemed very perfect.

The UFC website said that Bonnar attempted three submissions, so I watched it again and sadly it looks like Coleman actually did avoid getting submitted. They counted an omoplata, a toe hold that Bonnar lost quickly, and a kimura in the last few seconds that he didn't have any time to actually try anything with.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Nierbo posted:

I always bet on the guy that is full retard.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. Abysmal posted:

The UFC website said that Bonnar attempted three submissions, so I watched it again and sadly it looks like Coleman actually did avoid getting submitted. They counted an omoplata, a toe hold that Bonnar lost quickly, and a kimura in the last few seconds that he didn't have any time to actually try anything with.

The quote was given during the Coleman/Shogun fight, which I remember well, seing as it's both inspiring as Coleman refuses to give up, and also absurd, since shogun looks even worse than he usually does.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Bundt Cake posted:

You're an OG Pro Poster, You deserve a gang tag.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Alright I changed my own garbage avatar can I get that gang tag pretty plz?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Poster: "hey I'm a smart poster and should get that sweet gang tag"
Mod: "who da fook is dat guy"

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Good bet

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

kimbo305 posted:

"who da fook is dat guy"

<-------

To actually contribute, I wonder if RDA's cardio will hold out enough for him to not be buzzsawed in the 5th.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

El Roncho posted:

<-------

To actually contribute, I wonder if RDA's cardio will hold out enough for him to not be buzzsawed in the 5th.

Wont matter when Robbie kills him with a first minute blitz

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Snowman_McK posted:

The quote was given during the Coleman/Shogun fight, which I remember well, seing as it's both inspiring as Coleman refuses to give up, and also absurd, since shogun looks even worse than he usually does.

During the Bonnar fight Rogan remarked that he thought Coleman could have finished Shogun if he had more than two minutes worth of gas, so I watched that fight again too. At the beginning of the third round Coleman hits Shogun in the balls with an uppercut and as Shogun backs away and starts wiggling his cup around Mike Goldberg yells "good body shot, that hurt him. Right to the ribs"

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Galore Bofando returns on Saturday night. Him lawn darting Charlie Ward face first into the mat was one of my favorite things of 2017.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

kensei posted:

You're an OG Pro Poster, You deserve a gang tag.

Ive been using post enhancing drugs since 2010

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

El Roncho posted:

Galore Bofando returns on Saturday night. Him lawn darting Charlie Ward face first into the mat was one of my favorite things of 2017.

I cannot believe there is anyone in the ufc but Conor Mcgregor’s Friend who is bad enough to lose to Galore Bofando.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Abysmal posted:

During the Bonnar fight Rogan remarked that he thought Coleman could have finished Shogun if he had more than two minutes worth of gas, so I watched that fight again too. At the beginning of the third round Coleman hits Shogun in the balls with an uppercut and as Shogun backs away and starts wiggling his cup around Mike Goldberg yells "good body shot, that hurt him. Right to the ribs"

lmfao i remember that

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Galore Bofando.

This is a James Bond villain, right? Someone's henchman with gold teeth or some bullshit?

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Memento posted:

This is a James Bond villain, right? Someone's henchman with gold teeth or some bullshit?

His last opponent before the UFC was Kester Mamba

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

“ I want this man to be able to take it, because the more he can take, the more fun I’m gonna have.”
Nice Garbrandtian Slip by P(i)MP.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

El Roncho posted:

For anyone who has not yet seen the KO of the year

https://youtu.be/iVjMZ2cjHwM

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

Bundt Cake posted:

That's proposterous.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
as someone with a lot of family in Orlando it is completely Orlando to be not from there originally and completely loving insane. I'm glad Platinum is fighting professionally and not starting weekly brawls in rec flag football or something

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i sure hope he wins because i want to see him versus Till in England. though I think Till would gently caress up him, Perry doesn't look crazy big for WW

e: thanks to my main mod and actual capital of the true state of Israel Jerusalem for the tag

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

http://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/au...9c72ff7694d5dd5

Tai Tuivasa (baby Mark Hunt) booked against Cyril (French Guy) Asker at UFC 221.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

BTW - Colby Covington spoilt the Last Jedi on Twitter so steer clear.

I probably wasn't even going to go see it but I'm still pissed off

• Locked thread