Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

there's no cat, just a human, and you're the cat.
                                    /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

mind the walrus posted:

Cats are basically land sharks

no because sharks are perfectly smooth

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

mind the walrus posted:

Cats are basically land sharks

Some are only dolphins.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
like to meet fat cats
they say 'heglo'

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Please keep furries away from CRISPR

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

TopHatGenius posted:

no because sharks are perfectly smooth
And cats do not move constantly.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Powaqoatse posted:

what if a cat is really fat and has a human face and body and sits in a chair

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Powaqoatse posted:

what if a cat is really fat and has a human face and body and sits in a chair

GARFIELD!

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
gently caress everyone on the last page for having posted 3 funny pictures out of 40 posts.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Hirethor posted:

gently caress everyone on the last page for having posted 3 funny pictures out of 40 posts.

And yet every single post was better than this one.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Hirethor posted:

game over for your intensely compressed jpeg man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

Rumda posted:

And yet every single post was better than this one.

That's not possible, since some Bitch Idiot named Rumda posted 3 times w/ 0 images.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ok hang on lemme fix this, lemme just...

*ahem*

The goat socializing system for their young ("calfs") notably includes a process where the litter is taught by their elders ("females"), who use their powerful forelimbs to carve illustrations into the muddy soil referred to as the "arena". These illustrations are of course best seen from the vertical, so calfs will seek ever higher vantage points on ever steeper surfaces ("coliseum") for a better chance to succeed in life, and members of the patriarchy will often be seen encouraging their favorites by "ramming" them up to high positions. It is a hard life, and the overly ambitious often fall to their death. However goat calfs have a trick. They evolved separately from the rest of the species to have velcro like protrusions on its paws whose incredible sharpness allows them to find purchase on hardest of sheer surfaces.

That's all I had to say on goat pupils.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

gonna yoink these for the floundering pyf comic thread

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nuo71qcwf91se3pgk.mp4

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why are korean comics and cartoons and poo poo so much less infuriating than japanese?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Baronjutter posted:

Why are korean comics and cartoons and poo poo so much less infuriating than japanese?

no idea but im sure there are japanese comic artists who also dont give a gently caress

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Baronjutter posted:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
OK this is now a Pop Team Epic thread, and if anybody has a problem with that take it up with Baronjutter

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Someone do an edit where the saleslady says "Steamed Ham".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i dont like that anime it is bad

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Keep complaining about the anime, that'll definitely make people stop posting anime

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Animek me crazy!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Inescapable Duck posted:

Keep complaining about the anime, that'll definitely make people stop posting anime

aha but it is reverse psychology! i intend to torture everyone by proxy while i unbookmark the thread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Inescapable Duck posted:

God I just hate anime, it's so bad, I sure hope no one posts any anime. Except maybe as a joke haha what do you think anime smells like haha

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

God I just hate anime, it's so bad, I sure hope no one posts any anime. Except maybe as a joke haha what do you think anime smells like haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsikPswAYUM

2d waifu > 3d waifu

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

syscall girl posted:

2d waifu > 3d waifu

Now I understand why Nintendo thought the 3D would sell systems

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

This gif just completely amazes me. I have never seen a dog look "disgusted" before, ever. I didn't know they were capable of it. What the hell is he sniffing anyway?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Yoshi Wins posted:

This gif just completely amazes me. I have never seen a dog look "disgusted" before, ever. I didn't know they were capable of it. What the hell is he sniffing anyway?

Your poooooosts

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yoshi Wins posted:

Donald Trump's pocket square

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Tendales posted:

Cats are dumb and ridiculous. It shouldn't be a huge surprise that their dumbness extends to the genetic level.

Apparently, it's a real book!

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Elias_Maluco posted:

This is very interesting. One of my cats is like a "reverse siamese": it is white where siamese are usually black (legs and most of the face), I wonder how that happens.

edit: the cat (he is called Feioso)

edit 2: that aint a funny picture at all, sorry. I forgot which thread I was in, though it was the cute thread or the cat pictures one

This is from a couple pages back but I just wanted to chime in to say that I had a cat like this growing up, may folks found him as a stray the year before I was born. Someone had dropped a few of them off outside a few dairy farms* in our area. Seemed like a breeder decided to clear house and got rid of them. He was the coolest cat, very intelligent, mellow but also playful. I understand that's kind of the breed standard. When he was a kitten, he was mostly white like a Siamese, but darkened up over the years.

*Growing up across the street from a dairy, folks would constantly dump cats there thinking they'd get to enjoy farm life...we took in four of them over the years, but there were a lot more that... weren't so lucky. Don't just dump your pets off at a farm people.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ak Gara posted:

Apparently, it's a real book!

I guess I don't know much about the spectrum but:

czechs out

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Yoshi Wins posted:

Yoshi eggs

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Karate Bastard posted:

Ok hang on lemme fix this, lemme just...

*ahem*

The goat socializing system for their young ("calfs") notably includes a process where the litter is taught by their elders ("females"), who use their powerful forelimbs to carve illustrations into the muddy soil referred to as the "arena". These illustrations are of course best seen from the vertical, so calfs will seek ever higher vantage points on ever steeper surfaces ("coliseum") for a better chance to succeed in life, and members of the patriarchy will often be seen encouraging their favorites by "ramming" them up to high positions. It is a hard life, and the overly ambitious often fall to their death. However goat calfs have a trick. They evolved separately from the rest of the species to have velcro like protrusions on its paws whose incredible sharpness allows them to find purchase on hardest of sheer surfaces.

That's all I had to say on goat pupils.

Hmmmmm.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Nothing to see here about me being wrong about smelling eggs.

Flakey has a new favorite as of 19:14 on Dec 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LogisticEarth posted:

This is from a couple pages back but I just wanted to chime in to say that I had a cat like this growing up, may folks found him as a stray the year before I was born. Someone had dropped a few of them off outside a few dairy farms* in our area. Seemed like a breeder decided to clear house and got rid of them. He was the coolest cat, very intelligent, mellow but also playful. I understand that's kind of the breed standard. When he was a kitten, he was mostly white like a Siamese, but darkened up over the years.

*Growing up across the street from a dairy, folks would constantly dump cats there thinking they'd get to enjoy farm life...we took in four of them over the years, but there were a lot more that... weren't so lucky. Don't just dump your pets off at a farm people.

I wonder how many kids were told that their aging pets went to live on a farm upstate and grew up never having put two and two together