Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Why is that monster filming this when they could be throwing the drat ball :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://instagram.com/p/BcqBkrsAuXX/

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

So, my girlfriend found this little girl at her park...

She was sleepy...

They’re still looking for owners, but one of the park aides has already volunteered to foster her, or adopt her if owners aren’t found. Lots of animals get dumped at that park, but not many with such stylish haircuts...

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Try to see if she's chipped first, sure any vet has the scanner.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Try to see if she's chipped first, sure any vet has the scanner.

They found her a little late in the day. I think that’s job one for the morning-time.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sure a 24 hour place would have it all the same but yeah

I’m just on a bit of a tangent, no offense. One of my pet peeves is people that take dogs they find without allotting the owner a reasonable attempt to get their dog back. Taking them to a shelter to put on hold, checking for a chip, etc. (not saying you’re doing this)

Then people assume if they have fleas and tangled hair that they were mistreated/abused, not knowing how long they had been on the streets.

There’s an old dude I’m friends with at the dog park with about six dogs. He comes every day with an old van and they pile out. He actually left one of them on accident, in the evening, and luckily someone had called animal control or taken him in. S

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Dec 14, 2017

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Ya, I agree with you. It’s a county park, so there’s no actual time allotted for this sort of thing. They’re SUPPOSED TO call animal control, but with cooperative critters, they try to keep it informal, at least at first. The guy is an older dude who does things his way, unfortunately. :(

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lando was at boarding the past few days on account of me being overseas for two weeks and my girlfriend getting called up for a quick work trip. She got home last night and gave him a bath in our shower. He apparently hated it but godDAMN.

Less than 36 hours and I’ll be back to my boy!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Lando was at boarding the past few days on account of me being overseas for two weeks and my girlfriend getting called up for a quick work trip. She got home last night and gave him a bath in our shower. He apparently hated it but godDAMN.

Lando owns

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/monicaheisey/status/940952681027440640

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcr9JEhAnNX/

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Maybe don’t glass the earth quite yet.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

:3:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

That's your one warning, buddy. Stand away from the sleeping dog.

boop the snoot posted:

ROE was to let them pass but not let them get in the middle of the convoy and if they tail too close shoot them in the eye with a green laser.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
Let's make it RAIN!

https://i.imgur.com/bkd3A9s.mp4

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I haven’t posted Monty in a while

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

boop the snoot posted:

He has only two faces, concerned and begging.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Send help he loves playing in the snow

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

New high score

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

boop the snoot posted:

I like to say "Eyebrows McGee " when I see Monty pictures.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

BigDave posted:

He has only two faces, concerned and begging.

What about concerned begging?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

El Jebus posted:

What about concerned begging?

Gotchu fam

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

My friends got a pupper. His name is Porter.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
When you want a piece of tortilla but there’s already a piece on your head

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

In marketing nomenclature, this is known as the 'soft sell'.

Dogcow
Jun 21, 2005

https://videosift.com/video/Its-something-special-to-take-this-much-joy-in-your-job

Featuring custom doggles

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

So happy to be back with my morning running buddy!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

So happy to be back with my morning running buddy!

He looks so happy. :geno:

Does he suffer from "Resting Bitch Face"?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

BigDave posted:

He looks so happy. :geno:

Does he suffer from "Resting Bitch Face"?

Nah, he really does like running, especially when I let him chase squirrels up trees. He doesn’t have Resting Bitch Face, he has Resting Resting Face, because he frequently looks like he’s just been woken up from a nap. (Mostly because he’s always napping.)

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
He mad cause they ain’t running

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
:kimchi::kimchi::kimchi:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://gfycat.com/tartsatisfiedemu

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/GmInYGO.gifv

uhm, I think there's a dog

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lando had to go to the vet yesterday to get the second part of his leptospirosis vaccine. This was his face when the vet tech said, “Okay, let’s go take your temperature!”

A nearby Petco is closing, so he scored some deeply discounted treats and toys as a reward for being so good when he got the thermometer up his butt and the shot. Here he is enjoying his new Chewbacca hoodie and playing with his lightsaber tug toy.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

I forgot there was a dog thread and thought you might want some dog pictures!

Major is going to be 10 in March.

Despite not slowing down at all, ever, I decided it was time to call in reinforcements.

She'll be in charge of sheep and barnyard supervision while Major manages the house and making sure I go to bed on time.

I drove 5 1/2 hours to pick her up yesterday and we stopped at a farm to trim hooves on the way home so she ended up spending about 7 hours in the car and was a perfect angel in the car the whole time. She didn't have any accidents, she didn't whine, she just flopped in front of the air con vent and passed out. The people at the farm where I trimmed hooves wanted to steal her.

She's also the cutest, softest, best baby in the universe :kimchi:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Lando had to go to the vet yesterday to get the second part of his leptospirosis vaccine. This was his face when the vet tech said, “Okay, let’s go take your temperature!”

:buddy:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I forgot there was a dog thread and thought you might want some dog pictures!

Major is going to be 10 in March.

Despite not slowing down at all, ever, I decided it was time to call in reinforcements.

She'll be in charge of sheep and barnyard supervision while Major manages the house and making sure I go to bed on time.

I drove 5 1/2 hours to pick her up yesterday and we stopped at a farm to trim hooves on the way home so she ended up spending about 7 hours in the car and was a perfect angel in the car the whole time. She didn't have any accidents, she didn't whine, she just flopped in front of the air con vent and passed out. The people at the farm where I trimmed hooves wanted to steal her.

She's also the cutest, softest, best baby in the universe :kimchi:

Hi Major! Hi little buddy!

What will you name her? :kimchi:

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Props to the wire guy on that dog's stunt team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Hi Major! Hi little buddy!

What will you name her? :kimchi:

"Minor" would be the obvious choice.