Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

pkells posted:

Lol, gently caress the Pa...

*The ruling on the field has been reversed*

Lol, gently caress the Gaytriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

steelers got loving robbed

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

steelers got loving robbed

Well, at least no one got raped this time.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I've watched that Steelers/Patriots game for 15 years. I called every plot point of that with 4 minutes left the game and laughed my rear end off when they gave Brady the ball back with 2:06.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

pkells posted:

Lol, gently caress the Pa...

*The ruling on the field has been reversed*

Lol, gently caress the Steelers

:getin:

Zeroisanumber posted:

Well, at least no one got raped this time.

:drat:

Dude at the bar I was at yelled out "No means no, Ben!" When the call got reversed before the inevitable cheers.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Dec 18, 2017

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://twitter.com/MarkAgee/status/942462546807681024

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I have a loving grand riding on whether devonta freeman gets another 29 yards tonight

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I have a loving grand riding on whether devonta freeman gets another 29 yards tonight

:frogon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

have you heard about bitcoin my droog

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think he lost

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

What's that saying? If it quacks like a duck, it must be poo poo? Something like that. Anyway:

Tom Brady's Quack Doctor Banned From Patriots' Planes and Sidelines

Deadspin posted:

Alex Guerrero has maintained a strange relationship with the Patriots since 2013. He operates the TB12 therapy center next to the Patriots stadium, where he treats players, and his relationship with Brady affords him access to Patriots sidelines and the team plane. However, a day after rumors surfaced regarding a simmering disagreement between Guerrero and Bill Belichick, the Boston Globe now reports that Belichick has barred him from the sidelines this season and revoked his plane privileges.

Belichick declined to elaborate why, although it could have something to do with Guerrero being sued twice for fraud. Guerrero also once sold products that he claimed could cure cancer and concussions and, more recently, he's been helping develop and push Brady's nonsensical "wellness program." Belichick also banned Guerrero from training any players besides Brady, an arrangement that began while Guerrero was under investigation for practicing without a license (he was later cleared).

Brady also has been characteristically cagey about the beef between Belichick and Guerrero. Maybe he'll be better after another tasty, ice-cold NeuroSafe.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Naked Bear posted:

What's that saying? If it quacks like a duck, it must be poo poo? Something like that. Anyway:

Tom Brady's Quack Doctor Banned From Patriots' Planes and Sidelines

This poo poo drives me nuts because Belichick's in the right and if Kraft wasn't such a weirdo about not upsetting "Tommy" there'd be no issue here. Oh and we'd still have Garoppolo. Pretty sure we're gonna get some spicy offseason drama that results in someone big leaving if they can't get this poo poo sorted out.

Oh I almost forgot, :patssay:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I want Brady to end up with the Giants just so he can be loving pulverized behind that atrocious O-line every loving week no matter who they play.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

cool so patriots fix is in

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
lol get hosed Cowboys

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

gently caress the Cowboys forever. Go Hawks.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

lol get hosed Cowboys

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

cool so patriots fix is in

:bisonyes:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Buttception lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qDHkSV64Q

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

bills win next week

if the ravens lose to the bengals or titans and chargers both lose then playoffs

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

lol Cleveland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZndxEvFNk

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Amazing

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Just about an hour to kick off, let's see if Pittsburgh can stand in front of the steamroller that is the 0-16 parade.

Also Hue Jackson might be the first coach to ever go 1-31 in his first 2 seasons and keep his job.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Jesus loving H. Christ, get Blair Walsh off the loving roster. His blown field goals have quite seriously cost the Hawks their shot at the playoffs.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

While we've got the chopping block out, put Darrell Bevell to the sword, too. Surely one of the suits in Seattle has noticed the disparity in performance between using Bevell's cockeyed play calling and simply turning Russell Wilson loose.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

2018 already loving weird.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/mkmolnar/status/947629083885801472

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

It's finally happening!

Cleveland Browns' 'Perfect Season' parade set for Saturday

quote:

The good news for Chris McNeil and thousands of Cleveland Browns fans planning to attend the "Perfect Season" parade is the team did, in fact, become the second team in NFL history to finish a season 0-16 with Sunday's loss to a mix of Pittsburgh Steelers starters and backups.

The bad news: Saturday's forecast in Cleveland calls for a high of 7 and a low of 0.

McNeil, a Browns and Miami RedHawks fan, according to his Twitter account, as well as a Miami University graduate, according to LinkedIn, said in November that he had permission from the City of Cleveland to hold a parade if the team finished with 16 losses.

McNeil offered more details on Twitter about the parade - scheduled for Saturday (Jan. 6) at noon at Cleveland's FirstEnergy Stadium:

https://twitter.com/Reflog_18/status/934889719065907200

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol: Brutal.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If the team has any class they'll participate.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Eat poo poo, Rams.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Naked Bear posted:

Eat poo poo, Rams.

Forever and ever, amen.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
drat, that is mean to say to the formerly Cleveland Rams.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/950992123024715776

https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/951205966057320448

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_-rZB2Foc

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
About time

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
My beloved Vikings are currently crushing those bastards, the Saints. This is payback for that NFC championship game we had with farve. I hope we go all the way to the big game and become the first team to play at home for the Super Bowl.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Same but i want jags to just skullfuck them. Nothing personal but i’m on the fatcat bandwagon for at least a week.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I mean, gently caress the steelers. This is like rule #1 in my book. Jags just flat wore them out today and it was magnificent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr. Nice! posted:

I mean, gently caress the steelers. This is like rule #1 in my book. Jags just flat wore them out today and it was magnificent.

I was not expecting Jags > Steelers, but anytime Roethlisberger eats poo poo is good.