Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I've found it for purchase on Amazon and Google Play, and I'd assume it's on iTunes as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Dragula 5 has been out for a couple of days now, for those sick of following WoW.
I'm only 4 minutes into the episode and I just want to say I love the camp bits so so so much :D

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

CHiRAL posted:

Dragula 5 has been out for a couple of days now, for those sick of following WoW.
I'm only 4 minutes into the episode and I just want to say I love the camp bits so so so much :D

Erika's the kind of queen who, if she had left in Episode 2 like she was supposed to, would have had a shitload of people on Reddit talking about how "no one got to see her FULL POTENTIAL" when it's been five episodes and I'm positive she brought exactly one suitcase full of clothes, a half a suitcase worth of makeup, and seven-and-a-half suitcases full of Lootcrate poo poo~

tasukiscool
Feb 15, 2003

Voted most likely to be tied to train tracks 2007 - 2008
Slippery Tilde
I'll continue the trend of spoilering the salient parts for those who haven't caught up yet:
I'm really digging the intros; this one is definitely my favorite so far. A scream queens challenge was a great idea for a Dragula episode. On BOUview they called it this season's basic bitch challenge, but with added horror and I love that. Also I was incredibly excited to see Miss Coco Peru as a guest judge! I was kinda annoyed/put off by the elimination challenge though. Polygraph testing is bullshit and there is a reason that it isn't accepted as evidence in a court of law. I know, I know, this is a campy drag youtube series and I shouldn't take it seriously BUT STILL.

Victoria: I didn't understand the complaints about her acting, she didn't seem any better/worse than most of the contestants (or the hosts, c'mon now.)
James: Good look, nice death, but I preferred the deaths with some gore to them.
Erika: Sigh. I understand sticking to her character and being true to herself, but she needed to show that she has range and is capable of doing other things. Kendra Onixxx said this was the perfect time for her to come out in a blonde wig with big tits, but I think she could also have done a more realistic Japanese schoolgirl with some J-Horror references.
Disasterina: Loved it, way to bring the camp. I agree she needs to edit, but in this challenge I think most of the queens did.
Biqtch: Willam realness. Loved the look, the acting, and losing the gum at the end. I totally agree with her win.
Abhora: Is lucky that Erika had been in the bottom 4/5 times. That being said, I enjoyed the humor of her taking a selfie while being strangled. I understand the criticism of her look as being "too monster", but she looked EXACTLY like a woman on youtube I used to follow. Uncannily accurate actually, from the hair, to the piercings, to the clothing and accessories.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Is it just me or does the taller of the Boulet Brothers sound like Kermit the Frog?

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
There's a movie on Netflix called Cherry Pop. It takes place backstage at a drag club that has a night where after all of their seasoned performers do their act, they have someone new to drag go up. Hence the cherry pop.

It stars Bob the Drag Queen, Latrice Royale, Detoxx, and Tempest Dujour.

And it's really, really, really, really, bad. I would not recommend it.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It suffers very badly from Gay Movie Syndrome

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
Ok so I just have to say, the smaller Boulet brother reminds me of a horror Morgan McMichaels.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Watrick posted:

Is it just me or does the taller of the Boulet Brothers sound like Kermit the Frog?

A God drat Ghost posted:

Ok so I just have to say, the smaller Boulet brother reminds me of a horror Morgan McMichaels.

Fuuuuuck.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

angerbeet posted:

It suffers very badly from Gay Movie Syndrome

Another Drag Movie

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

A God drat Ghost posted:

Their names are Dracmorda and Swanthula, which is funny, because some of the first results for those are their World of Warcraft characters.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

CaptainScraps posted:

Their names are Dracmorda and Swanthula, which is funny, because some of the first results for those are their World of Warcraft characters.

And of course they play horde!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I'm only about halfway through episode 2 of Trixie and Katya and I've already laughed so frequently, loudly, and maniacally that I think my neighbors might be calling the police.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
I am all caught up on Dragula now. For season 1, I really loved Frankie Doom in the sea creature photoshoot, Melissa Befierce in the final runway (her filth and glamour were a step above), and Vander in... everything else.

Season 2 has been crazy. I do not get Dahli's extermination. She was great but she totally gave up on the challenge. Which, to be fair, was gross, I kind of hate the fear factor bullshit, but that's the show. Violet has been excellent at serving a look and Disasterina is hilarious, they are probably my favorites. I was super down with Abhorra early on for the cool looks she brings, but I'm sick of the drama and her attitude sucks.

The Boulet Brothers continue to serve amazing looks every episode. I'm warming to them. And wow, yeah, of course they play horde.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Dragula episode 6 is up, I love this show so much you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTyNkoZxMhE

RIP my level 10 sexy gothic glamour bride

tasukiscool
Feb 15, 2003

Voted most likely to be tied to train tracks 2007 - 2008
Slippery Tilde
I really loved the beginning of the episode with the fake announcement that Dahli was coming back. That was loving funny! RPDR this isn't.

I'm going to miss Disasterina so much. Not only was she hysterically funny, she was the only one not engaging with the drama. I'm really over it. Abhorra may be dragging down the energy in the room but Victoria and (especially) James are letting themselves be dragged down with it.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
As much as I love the extermination clips (they film those in advance right?) Disasterina's was most definitely the best one yet.

Also:

ETA: Youtube is on to me
This came up in my feed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_dnDZ2QabU

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Dec 7, 2017

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

All Stars 3 starts Thursday, Jan 25!

e: Time to work on the op...

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu8vqFaoqb0

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

our girl trixie lookin amazing

thorgy, meanwhile, making me want to change the channel

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

alf_pogs posted:

our girl trixie lookin amazing

thorgy, meanwhile, making me want to change the channel

thorgy's outfit lookin really basic

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Pellisworth posted:

thorgy's outfit lookin really basic

thorgy and aja seem like obvious first boots for me

milk made my eyes pop out of my skull, so that's a good sign, and i like that Ben seems to be leaning more into being a catty shrew

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
That VH1 budget though...

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Ben Ben Ben :dance:
I missed her so much

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I'm so ready, I NEED THIS.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.

Chi Chi out here lookin' like the endoplasmic reticulum

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

life in the uncanny valley

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Raja got married apparently :toot:

https://hornetapp.com/stories/raja-wedding-exclusive/

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I am cheering for Ben, Milk, Chi Chi, and Trixie.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

any of y’all still keeping up with Dragula? last night’s final challenge was :stare: and also perfection.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Nah, I'm going to save it for the gap between AS3 and S10. The premiere was great, though, the new budget they have is A+.

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

Dragula: the main challenge performance seemed a bit of a let down. There was speculation on the dragula subreddit that they couldn't get the rights to the song that they wanted, which would explain a lot. That extermination tho :neckbeard: Seeing Disasterina in the reunion preview reminded me how awesome she would've been in this challenge. Ah well. I hope she pulls out a megaphone at some point next week.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Dragula season 2 is on amazon prime now :toot:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i'm like super mad at all of you for not telling me willam made an asmr video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dX5SnjAmcs

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If you're a nerd for dumb toys like me, Hot Topic is getting exclusive Funko Pops of RuPaul, Alaska, and Trixie

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Mob posted:

If you're a nerd for dumb toys like me, Hot Topic is getting exclusive Funko Pops of RuPaul, Alaska, and Trixie

Mickey Mouse is my rave RPDR winner.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
that's Nina Bonina Brown

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

is Alaska wearing a snake draped over her shoulder please let that be a thing

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

the escape goat posted:

is Alaska wearing a snake draped over her shoulder please let that be a thing

She's doing her best Britney at the 2001 VMAs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Is it just me or does Trixie(is that even Trixie?) look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show?

• Locked thread