Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I bet evil henchlady is actually Mae with a hologram or something, with Fitz showing up with a death ray and a plan after the others left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
S5, Episode 4: "A Life Earned"

https://i.imgur.com/eleQdTb.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/HUKzdax.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/ixnmsq1.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/TUzMzdB.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/En0Unyy.gifv

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Dec 23, 2017

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

That's the good stuff!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

You are the best :allears:

Injecting it directly into my veins brb

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Aaaaannd we're back.

Thoughts on this season so far:

Low budget space thing: A++

Mack being all boy scout: it's in line with his history. He was the mechanic, not a field agent. He came out of the framework more scarred than anyone not named Fitz. I can see him reverting to talking the code (and then breaking it when pushed).

Surprised they've so far gone with the idea that the entire remaining human race has been enslaved. I have a hard time believing that the lighthouse would be the only human population left. I'd be up for a spinoff series in this universe, showing the different post-earth human settlements and how they interact with the Kree and other Marvel alien races.

Fitz!

Prediction: We're gonna lose a primary cast member this season. It's gonna be May

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mack will beat people up if he needs to but he's not going to volunteer for it if he can help it. He also doesn't really want to beat on the enslaved civilians if he can avoid that. The guy touched a nerve that he had no idea about and Mack snapped because of Framework whiplash that most of them aren't free of yet.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Based on predictions that have been going on since this show started, we've lost May 3 times and Fitz and Simmons combined have died at least 8 times.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I still miss Deathlok.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

RareAcumen posted:

Mack will beat people up if he needs to but he's not going to volunteer for it if he can help it. He also doesn't really want to beat on the enslaved civilians if he can avoid that. The guy touched a nerve that he had no idea about and Mack snapped because of Framework whiplash that most of them aren't free of yet.

An interview with the actor who plays Mack says this may be a breaking point for his character and, when they do get back home, he may leave S.H.I.E.L.D. That he was probably already seriously considering it after The Framework. I don't know if that is something he knows, something he knows isn't true, or just a guess based on his understanding of the character.

Edit:

RareAcumen posted:

I still miss Deathlok.

It's not like his body stocking was an expensive costume. I really don't know why they dropped old Mike Peterson.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I read that Nick Blood is back in this episode.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

I read that Nick Blood is back in this episode.

Did you not watch last weeks teaser for this week's episode?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Alright let's see how the it gets worked on

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Fitz getting ripped in his time "off"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

HUNTER

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I missed Nick Blood so much

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

"Distance is our curse" lmao poor fuckin Fitzsimmons

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Hunter is like "drat"

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Jesus, Fitz.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Fitz. :stare:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Fitz is going to beat up this little girl

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Shits getting weird

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Oh crap, it's the daughter of that future-seeing Inhuman!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

So is Enoch a character in Marvel comics? Or is he basically not-Uatu

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

RELEASE THE FERRETS

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Release the ferrets. :black101:

EDIT: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S5 - "Release the ferrets."

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Release the ferrets :laffo:

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
I'm not gonna lie, with the way this episode is going I'm afraid for Hunter going forward :ohdear:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Fitz :stare:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This is what happens when you confiscate all the shield stuff and put it in one place smh

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

What the gently caress!?

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Oh ok then!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

He's bringing the Shotgun Axe.

"I love you." "I know." ahahhah

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh my God that was perfect

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

I appreciate them locking Fitz inside a Thule cartop carrier so he can get 70 years in the future...

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

GLOSS posted:

I appreciate them locking Fitz inside a Thule cartop carrier so he can get 70 years in the future...

Lmao I knew it looked familiar

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Ohhhh I guess it helps to have an immortal alien to give you a debriefing

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

The Lighthouse :doh:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

in two weeks: Quake VS The Blue Bitch