Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

rap music posted:

goons tricked me into thinking costco was cool it was AIGHT but i'm just one broken man living alone so obviously i don't need 300 of anything..... i will say however big ups to whomever recommended the free onion salads!! you can eat there for free even without a membership

they were forced to give me my money back when i slam dunk cancelled my poo poo right in their dumb faces

mods

MODS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

thanks suckers

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

rap music posted:

thanks suckers

:eyepop:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

rap music posted:

thanks suckers

:vince:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Giving myself Costco kimchi handies to pwn the libs

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
My wife bought me the KING SIZE VELVET SHERPA THROW for Christmas. I live in it now. PBUC.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

rap music posted:

thanks suckers

What the gently caress

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

smoobles posted:

What the gently caress

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
that is one 1/4lb dog i would not partake in, even if it was just $1.50

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

what if it came with FREE refill?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

poisonpill posted:

what if it came with FREE refill?

I got ur free refill right here *beings milking own prostate*

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Gonna have a dog AND refill and bear witness to the insanity in the hallowed halls of the lectern this night.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Only the true believer can see the hot dog in his hand

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Rap Music is literally the Antichrist to us believers. He has finally revealed himself in a time such as this; as the purest love ITT has reached a level that is particularly distasteful to him, for he knows his time is short.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Gonna have a dog AND refill and bear witness to the insanity in the hallowed halls of the lectern this night.

I just got back from the Cumberland 'tco, took me 10 minutes to find a parking spot.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Got out of the Tustin 'Co. Not too busy but I wasn't in the market for meat. I did walk passed those frenched cut beef tomahawk chops that looked amazing but were like $40 each.

Got some pumpkin streusel muffins, gift cards, and french baggettes for dip. Already ate a muffin it was dank.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I bought imported canned tomatoes and a giant pack of beef and made like 40 pounds of meatballs and sauce tonight.

My parents aren't near a Costco, and they spent twice as much for ingredients that weren't neatly the same quality.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
Costco was open until 7 tonight so I was able to sneak in out in 30 minutes, not including a dog. Got some of those cilantro shrimp!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Gonna order a pizza rather than deal with cooking for the legions arriving. I mean, maybe two, but it's such a big pizza...

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

And lo, verily lend me your ears children. For when we were hungry, when the multitudes needed to eat we only had Costco combo pizza, and they knew not what to do. I said “take heed, feed the hungry, the pizza will nourish them.” And on that day 14,000 were fed from a single Costco combo pizza.

Book of Kirkland 4:20

PBUC

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Just had a 15 minute convo with my uncle who I disagree with about everything about Costco. PBUC.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Anyone try the Casamigos Reposado tequila?

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

rap music posted:

thanks suckers

It's like a Zen koan on the nature of a free refill.

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

You know, if Dave Thomas is really dead, then how does he keep coming out with all these new sandwiches?

rap music posted:

thanks suckers

:wtc:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

rap music posted:

thanks suckers

thats_bait.gif

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

My car is broken, my wife just had a baby, and I can’t drive. The £1.50 dog with free refill is just out of reach.

But not all is lost. My buddy got a letter in the post inviting him to join the church, despite not being eligible for membership.

He’s bringing me a Kirkland wedge of Romano cheese as a Christmas present and has offered to take me to the Co in the ny.

PBUC. The lord works in mysterious ways.

Now if only the co could fix my car, make the kid independent, and get me a drivers license.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Does CostCo do auto repair or just tires?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

smoobles posted:

Does CostCo do auto repair or just tires?

Just tires sadly

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

And lo, he did getteth a parking spot nearer to the front door than all others, for he was the lucky one, pbuc

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

The lord giveth (instant gratification of not walking) and the lord taketh away (your health because you are now fat(ter) from not walking)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Chinatown posted:

Just had a 15 minute convo with my uncle who I disagree with about everything about Costco. PBUC.
Worst part of the holidays is having to listen to the Walguys jerk themselves raw over Sam's Club App Checkout.

Lol ok guys enjoy your terrible selection for the convenience of not spending 5 minutes in line.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FilthyImp posted:

Worst part of the holidays is having to listen to the Walguys jerk themselves raw over Sam's Club App Checkout.

Lol ok guys enjoy your terrible selection for the convenience of not spending 5 minutes in line.

what i meant was that literally the only thing that we agree on is Costco. I was like oh YEAH I keep tellin' people about *product* and hes like YEAH! good times.

i ghosted that party early though regardless. :)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Grillin a big rear end Costco roast today!!!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Costco is good.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Why must Costco Gas be closed today?
I need to save $0.50/gal.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Ultimate Mango posted:

Why must Costco Gas be closed today?
I need to save $0.50/gal.

Because

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I have my $50 rebate check waiting for me to get paid so I can spend it because lol how the gently caress am I just gonna spend $50 at Costco?

Also got over $300 on my Costco card waiting for that payout, usually comes in February for me. Gonna buy something big!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
So after buying a sherpa throw and a king sized sherpa blanket, my wife laid out 3 year old on the king sized blanket on our bed to change a pull up. The babe did remark upon the softness and texture of the cloth and now insists he too must have one. PBUC.

therobit fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Dec 26, 2017