Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They should replace Jax with Beebo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Rhyno posted:

They should replace Jax with Beebo.

Beebo and Len puppet show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

McSpanky posted:

Beebo and Len puppet show.

Goddammit YES.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
The TV IV › DC's Legends of Tomorrow: I HATE PUPPETS

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I shouldn't be annoyed at a silly comic book show written by people who probably have no idea where Newfoundland actually is, but god drat it annoys me that they acted like it's part of the continent. Plus the colony failed because they were unable to defend against native attacks.

Holy poo poo, they were playing an actual video game???? Not just bleeps and atari noises, but Mortal Kombat 2.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Dec 17, 2017

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

I shouldn't be annoyed at a silly comic book show written by people who probably have no idea where Newfoundland actually is, but god drat it annoys me that they acted like it's part of the continent. Plus the colony failed because they were unable to defend against native attacks.

Holy poo poo, they were playing an actual video game???? Not just bleeps and atari noises, but Mortal Kombat 2.

Even had Jax playing Jax. Probably why they chose MK in the first place.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

BreakAtmo posted:

Well, that and DC’s ongoing partnership with NetherRealm.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BreakAtmo posted:

Isis ( I still can't remember her actual name yet) was also playing Mileena, which is probably why she owned the gently caress out of him.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

BreakAtmo posted:

Yea, that was pretty cool

Chokes McGee posted:

Isis ( I still can't remember her actual name yet) was also playing Mileena, which is probably why she owned the gently caress out of him.

Mileena was the best MK2 character.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Chokes McGee posted:

They absolutely 100% hosed up using Kendra, Carter, and the Hawk mythos in general instead of handing Shayera a big rear end mace, going ALIEN OK DEAL WITH IT, and turning her loose.

Honestly, they could still do "handing Shayera a big rear end mace, going ALIEN OK DEAL WITH IT, and turning her loose", and it would be great.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The Egyptian reincarnation backstory is pretty much the weakest part of the Hawk's backstory. I sorta hope they reboot the Hawks in Supergirl as proper Thanagarians and just drop the reincarnations thing. Also have a better, less creepy Hawkman

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, Alien Hawks is best Hawks. Still, Best Hawkgirl is Justice League Cartoon Hawkgirl.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I wouldn't mind if they brought Ralph Dibny to the Waverider. He was already on a Justice League team with Vixen and Steel. But Constantine sticking around would be my top choice, especially since the show has never been the same since Snart's sacrifice, without a snarky, smug, sarcastic presence.

EDIT: Curtis would fit best from among the Arrow cast, but they already have Ray and Nate as nerdy smart guys, as someone else said.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Dec 18, 2017

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Don't wave goodbye to Leonard Snart just yet ...

https://iearths.blogspot.ca/2017/12/wentworth-miller-open-to-returning-to.html

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Translation: "I would LOVE to have a paying job if they offer me one!"

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Slim Shady's Grindr partner found

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/status/945323260060696576
Happy Beebo Day!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Happy Odin Day!

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

The chick who plays Agent Sharpe and the chick who plays Supergirl look like they could be sisters.

In that last episode I missed part of it so when I saw her on the waverider I was confused about why supergirl was wearing a pantsuit

Autism Sneaks posted:

Mr. Terrific or Ragman maybe? Maybe the Flash writers have already run out of ideas to keep Ralph around?

God I hope it's not Ragman, I got so sick of that actor's face and voice on Blindspot

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

The chick who plays Agent Sharpe and the chick who plays Supergirl look like they could be sisters.

I am always reminded of Anna Torv's character from Fringe. Same general attitude and looks.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Dec 26, 2017

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Tarquinn posted:

I always reminded of Anna Torv's character from Fringe. Same general attitude and looks.

What with Mallus being voiced by John Noble, he's probably just Walter(nate?) after an experiment elevated him into some sort of quantum state or something. He'll get the Legends on some homebrew LSD before too long.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
I just assume Mallus is Rip somehow. In his quest to defeat Mallus, he becomes Mallus. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Beebo, though. What other show could pull that off?

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
When I heard Ray go "Yes, Jesus is the one true God" while speaking out of a children's toy to a bunch of Vikings I was dumbfounded, and it got better from there.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wahad posted:

What with Mallus being voiced by John Noble, he's probably just Walter(nate?) after an experiment elevated him into some sort of quantum state or something. He'll get the Legends on some homebrew LSD before too long.

If this crossover happened I would die on the spot

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Wahad posted:

Or, what the hell, just go full-on multiverse shennanigans and recruit Walter go fill their old scientist slot.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Shaddak posted:

Or, what the hell, just go full-on multiverse shennanigans and recruit Walter go fill their old scientist slot.

They could fix the Charlie anachronism where he dies in one episode and was alive and fine in the next episode.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
Walter would be a freaking fantastic Council of Wells member. I'd love to see what a speedforce-induced seizure looks like.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Over the weekend Routh let slip that Wally is going to be joining the Legends for some episodes, so congrats to everyone who guessed that, and I look dumb for thinking there'd be no way they'd replace one overpowered character with another overpowered character.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Speedsters aren't overpowered in the Arrowverse because they're all so dumb.

Also the Flash writers have shown that they are more than willing to have Wally get punked constantly, I'm sure the Legends writers can do the same.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was holding out hope that they'd bring Ronnie back but i will take Wally as a consolation prize.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

howe_sam posted:

Over the weekend Routh let slip that Wally is going to be joining the Legends for some episodes, so congrats to everyone who guessed that, and I look dumb for thinking there'd be no way they'd replace one overpowered character with another overpowered character.

They obviously don't get him for his superpower, just for his natural athleticism skills as a mechanic. Who else could fix the ship?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The ship becomes Moya from Farscape and heals itself with little Roombas.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
Has this been posted yet? It's sort of old, but funny.

quote:

During a set visit last year, Legends star Dominic Purcell was asked about the arrival of John Constantine (Matt Ryan), who will partner up with the team beginning in the "Daddy Darhkest" midseason premiere. Purcell revealed that Constantine - or "Trenchcoat", as he calls him - will bring a new energy onto the Waverider, including him flirting with Leonard "Leo" Snart/Citizen Cold (Wentworth Miller).

“Well, Trenchcoat has just arrived and I’ve only had one scene with him, and that was last week,” Purcell told reporters during the set visit. “He was hitting on Wentworth’s character."

According to Purcell, this will be met with a pretty amusing response from his character, Mick Rory/Heatwave, especially since Heatwave was partners and "soulmates" with Earth-1's Snart.

"Rory watching Citizen Cold and Trenchcoat flirt with one another was like too much for Rory, so he just f*cking got out of there." Purcell added. "That’s what I remember doing. It’s all too much! Too much information! Which makes it really funny. The scene is hysterical. We were all just on the floor laughing, so it’s all done in good fun."

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

V-Men posted:

They could fix the Charlie anachronism where he dies in one episode and was alive and fine in the next episode.

:vince:

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

The producers of this show continue to make all the right decisions:
Legends of Tomorrow Eyeing Episode About Young Barack Obama

Also Wally West has been confirmed to be joining the team as a "permanent" member (quotations added by me).

Yer Burnt fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jan 19, 2018

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

So, when's the show coming back? I don't think their was an episode this week.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Shaddak posted:

So, when's the show coming back? I don't think their was an episode this week.

There doing a weird rotating thing with Supergirl.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

It's supposed to come back on Monday Feb 12 and run the rest of its season for 9 straight weeks until April.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
So yeah, it's official: Keiynan Lonsdale is gonna be a regular on Legends when it comes back next month. He's joining the team after the Constantine two-parter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

So yeah, it's official: Keiynan Lonsdale is gonna be a regular on Legends when it comes back next month. He's joining the team after the Constantine two-parter.

Awesome. Ever since his on screen Joe impression I've been full on team Wally.