Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

FartingBedpost posted:

Hey IS when are L’arachel and Maribelle gonna be in this game???

take when they decided they were going to add the weapon refinery to the game, and add the amount of time it takes for new characters to be made from scratch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

Just letting you know its proper name is Wrazzle-Dazzle

I'll keep that in mind. At any rate it's very powerful and Genny is the strongest.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Did they change AI behavior recently? I noticed in TT that sometimes the enemy won't run themselves into my units when they're in range to attack. They're not using a support skill or moving away either, they just don't do anything. Haven't seen this in either Arena or the warrior maps

What map specifically? Sometimes maps have specific AI set up.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

cheetah7071 posted:

take when they decided they were going to add the weapon refinery to the game, and add the amount of time it takes for new characters to be made from scratch

I think you mean the CYL characters.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
cyl style staff users would go a long way towards showing everyone how nuts staves are now

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

cheetah7071 posted:

Can’t wait for my rich Troubador gals to show up in 2019

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

In a sensible and perfect world L'Arachel and Maribelle would've gotten 1st and 2nd in the poll as was correct and they would already be in the game.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
If L'Arachel wants to win my heart she's gonna have to do better than be a level 3 healer in chapter 11

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Congrats on the free Florina Avery

Gunnthra looks kinda cool but it looks like she isn't free unlike Fjorm. The whole banner looks like medium imo

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I predict that chilling seal will be really annoying on AI horse teams

Also I don’t want any of the units in the legendary banner

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

What happened?

Have they revealed the new Legendary Heroes?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
guys, im confused. there's content in this game now

new green calvary mage. I guess green is now ice powers?

Ryoma
Elise
Spring Chrom
Spring Lucina
Innes
Bride Lyn
Bride Charlotte
Brave Roy
Amelia
Fjorm
Sigurd

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Dec 27, 2017

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Okay, I saw the trailer

So I guess new girl is tied with Fjorm, Charlotte, and S.Lucina as possible summons

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

SgtSteel91 posted:

What happened?

Have they revealed the new Legendary Heroes?

Yeah. Check the notice board. There's three new things so it's a bit far down

Also, please say no to the pvp modes in the survey and yes to the co-op ones

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

SgtSteel91 posted:

Okay, I saw the trailer

So I guess new girl is tied with Fjorm, Charlotte, and S.Lucina as possible summons

she's green so it's actually spring chrom and amelia

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It will definitely be really fun to have your low def glass cannon be unusable against a horse team until you kill gunnthra

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
imo colorless > green > red > blue

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Andrast posted:

It will definitely be really fun to have your low def glass cannon be unusable against a horse team until you kill gunnthra

On my team she debuffs my dancer at least

She's a def-buffing legendary hero, right? I'd love to have that on Tiki but green is such a trap and the rest of her is pretty unappealing imo. It seems like these legendary banners might be recurring regularly, so I don't feel the need to summon on all of them.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
luckily sigurd/brave roy can just kill her quickly and they're both in the banner.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

luckily sigurd/brave roy can just kill her quickly and they're both in the banner.

Rushing into a horse team like that sounds like a great way to ruin your deathless run.

At least it won’t affect that badly since I start by baiting with Nino/FCorrin anyway.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I might toss a roll or two on red, but otherwise I'm kinda underwhelmed by that banner, which is fine.

Also note that there'll probably be another banner soon to replace the Winter banner.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
There's a survey available to take that gives 5 orbs

Please take it and tell them to add more GHBs and puzzle type game modes (also support conversations)

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
it's hosed up TMS isn't in the list of fire emblem games but warriors is

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Goddamn it. That's not Alphonse!

Oh well, hopefully i'll get Charlotte out of this.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
Guess I'll have to start saving up orbs for these legendary banner things instead of blowing them on holiday stuff when it comes out, especially if they become a regular monthly occurrence.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
ew gross bartre quest きもいおっさn

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
guuys, tell them to fix the summoning pools and something to use badges for

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Tired Moritz posted:

guuys, tell them to fix the summoning pools and something to use badges for

there's already something to use badges on

I told them that the number one thing that might make me drift away was not having a new game mode every few months. The game has gotten super samey for the past while.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I still have a crapton of badges even with seal forgery.

oh, and ask for a skill forge.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
omg florina +9 here i come bby

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

How many months until we get a B skill that says "this unit can counterattack even if foe has a skill that prevents counterattacks"

this is from a few pages ago but i think the answer is Nasir with B skill Nihil that just flat out negates all B skills in combat.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I've got almost 100 orbs, so I'm set! Will only be pulling green and colourless, I think. I just know I'm only gonna end up with a million of spring Chrom though, and unlike Camilla I'm not going to ok with it.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I gave feedback

Actual feedback for Arena and AA, and variations of "GIVE ME VERONICA AND SUMMONER CUSTOMIZATION" For everything else

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Asked for support convos and coop stuff.

Gave feedback for TT and AA as well, hopefully we don’t do that build a town and defend it thing.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Yeah turning FEH into Clash of Clans sounds like a terrible terrible idea and I'm really hoping the respondants come down hard on that

Build your town could be cool potentially though

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
>i'd be really happy if i got delthea on a banner
>get her just trying to break pity rate on tempest trials

good life

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Do armour teams tend to run Goads or Hones because I'm trying to decide if making a Slaying Hammer forge for my boy Freddy is a good thing because I can't be bothered giving him another weapon.

Tunklord Supreme
Jun 4, 2011

dragon bong z

are we likely to know if there's a new years banner/what's on it before the christmas banner goes away? nothing in the legendary banner interests me so i spent about 30 of the orbs i've been saving on the christmas banner and got a +spd/-def christmas lissa, which is hardly ideal, but is workable.

i kind of want to see what i can get with my remaining 60 orbs but i'm worried they'll announce a new years banner with anna in a party hat or something and i'll have no orbs left to roll for her

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
oh god, I hosed up and didn't ask for Odin buffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Is it bad that I'm most excited for the survey? Man, working in market research for 6 years will do that to a dude.

On this subject though, when it comes open-ended, self-fill questions, :siren: try to ask yourself in what way is x y? (industry lingo, right there) as much as possible. :siren:

For example,

- In what way is the double-destructible wall map in arena a "poo poo map?"
- In what ways are the items in Arena Assault sometimes meaningless?
- In what way was the Ayra/Eldigan banner a "loving horrible stereotypical gatcha money-grab?"
- In what ways are Bruno's abs the sexiest?

That kind of thing. Give plenty of examples and be specific. I guarantee whoever is in charge of marketing will love you for it. Also, try to avoid slang and idioms just in case responses need to be translated into Japanese.