Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Podima posted:

Kashuno replaces EccoRaven due to an unfortunate confluence of circumstances!

doesn’t seem that unfortinate to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Ah jeez THAT’S who I replaced? How am I going to live up to that quality? :/

Side note: I have significantly less time for mafia than I used to, so please don’t use “Kash isn’t posting 28384950584748 times a day” as an argument :h:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Side note: I have significantly less time for mafia than I used to, so please don’t use “Kash isn’t posting 28384950584748 times a day” as an argument :h:

you famously posted 1000 times in the previous soldiers game, i expect the same degree of engagement

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Kashuno posted:

Much like flerp, I like your avatar too much to want you dead in almost any circumstance

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Podima posted:

Now get imgay in here and we’ve got all the Dogs awuuuuu

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Man, Kash isn't even posting 625047389 times a day, pretty suss

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Ecco was obviously scum because the OP's sample of combat already said that they were! :ninja:

Podima posted:

Let's say that Asiina and Ecco are both scum for their respective factions in this fight.

You're welcome, team Mexico/Los División del Norte/DdN.

Also Asiina I know you're currently a backup but for the same reasons I've still got my eye on you... :pwn:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

Unfortunate indeed

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm playing from a boat in the middle of the sea so anyone that posts less than me, just smh.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

3rd party Spanish revolutionary spotted

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm playing from a boat in the middle of the sea so anyone that posts less than me, just smh.

The Mary celeste???!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

The Mary celeste???!

Smh

It's the Mary Celeste

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It was the funniest poo poo seeing my Mexican American classmates get questions marked wrong in Spanish class because the tests only judged Spain Spanish.

The American public educational system, everybody!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress, that was like ten years ago now.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The Ninth Layer posted:

Interesting

What sea? Why? Military?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

PMush Perfect posted:

It was the funniest poo poo seeing my Mexican American classmates get questions marked wrong in Spanish class because the tests only judged Spain Spanish.

The American public educational system, everybody!

learn to speak properly

yA DRONGOS

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

i lvoe youse all

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
is kash on my team?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Welcome Kashuno

Hopefully we cross swords again

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Podima posted:

you famously posted 1000 times in the previous soldiers game, i expect the same degree of engagement

Oh my goodness, I just realized I have both TMM and Kash in my thread, heck yes :j:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This is my first Soldiers game so go easy on me.

And by that I mean TEXANS CAN EAT A BURRITO OUT OF MY rear end

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

Oh my goodness, I just realized I have both TMM and Kash in my thread, heck yes :j:

What's that? The chronometer is registering on this post!

Murmur Twin, May 19 2016, Shine I posted:

Just start the game now, I want to play a 3-player mafia game with TMM and Kash

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

Interesting

What sea? Why? Military?

Currently the Atlantic Ocean. I'm on a South American cruise on vacation! And like a proper goon I sprung for unlimited wifi.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

Smh

It's the Mary Celeste

:suicide:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Podima posted:

What's that? The chronometer is registering on this post!

Haha and low and behold Shine 1 ended up driving me just as crazy as the game I requested would have.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The Ninth Layer posted:

Currently the Atlantic Ocean. I'm on a South American cruise on vacation! And like a proper goon I sprung for unlimited wifi.

Rad! Ocean cruises rule. My wife and I have been wanting to take one for our honeymoon. But, we married eight years ago so fingers aren't crossed.

Fug, just relaxing on a cruise, eating everything in sight, playing a few hours of mafia from time to time. Sounds wonderful. I want to take an Alaskan cruise and roll the dice on seeing Borealis.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

There's always your next marriage!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The Ninth Layer posted:

There's always your next marriage!

Owns. Next time I'll marry a better woman, but it will be hard because my current wife is perfect in every way but one...

horrible taste in men

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

Smh

It's the Mary Celeste

That fuckin' boat :argh:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

bienvenudos a kashuno

por favor no poste 13487658347590210 veces

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

bienvenudos a kashuno

por favor no poste 13487658347590210 veces

yeah so I'm just telling you right now I'm going to default to voting you so I don't have to use google translate in a mafia game

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

GeneX posted:

yeah so I'm just telling you right now I'm going to default to voting you so I don't have to use google translate in a mafia game

*stares*

"no eengleesh"

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

OMGVBFLOL posted:

*stares*

"no eengleesh"

Que?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

GeneX posted:

ઓછામાં ઓછું તે નથી

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Actually cruises are super bad and lame, much like Mexicans!!! (Except for the people and the food and the history ofc)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

ઓછામાં ઓછું તે નથી

by my translation, this says modkill me

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Captain Foo posted:

by my translation, this says modkill me

how very anidav of you

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Moatillata posted:

Unfortunate indeed

I'm working 60 hour weeks in January! the only unfortunate thing is I don't get paid to play mafia.

good luck everyone esp. podrick :getin:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

0/10 game is not called Shine V: How The Southwest Was Scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh also FROM MY SOLDIERS MODDING EXPERIENCE I will vehemently oppose any modding results that Podima distributes while drinking :v:

• Locked thread