Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Waffle House posted:

This makes sense, too. Guess we’ll see...

I still have a ton left to do in CoO, and I only *just* hit 330 on my main last week.

The initial PSN page "leak" was in google translated Japanese, using the International PSN store format rather than the JP one.
So basically someone wrote some bung, google translated it, and finally did a local swap of the HTML page.

Yeah it's totally bullshit, even if it's based on something real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mango Polo posted:

The initial PSN page "leak" was in google translated Japanese, using the International PSN store format rather than the JP one.
So basically someone wrote some bung, google translated it, and finally did a local swap of the HTML page.

Yeah it's totally bullshit, even if it's based on something real.

e: Oh, hey, cool, someone uploaded purported screengrabs of the store pages, both JPN/EN:

Says March 2018.

As I've said, take "leaks" with a grain of salt. We're in the age of bullshit and fake news.
Hey maybe I'll get to find out if I was right about Clovis Bray being Osiris

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Dec 28, 2017

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I don't really care if it's true or false. I just want more destiny stuff

can't wait to get hella high this weekend, shoot two dudes, then say "man i'm way too high for this" and go lay on the couch eating food and watching netflix all weekend

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

nickhimself posted:

I don't really care if it's true or false. I just want more destiny stuff

can't wait to get hella high this weekend, shoot two dudes, then say "man i'm way too high for this" and go lay on the couch eating food and watching netflix all weekend

The trick is to always stay that high

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I only play Destiny while high as gently caress because that's the only time it holds my attention.

I do so bad in crucible

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

I would like to join the European PC clan for this game. I think it's Goon Tang Clan? It's supposedly full though but that can't be right can it? I need to get in on this action! My battletag is THRILLHO#21685 for authentication purposes.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Norns posted:

The trick is to always stay that high

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010

Snapes N Snapes posted:

I would like to join the European PC clan for this game. I think it's Goon Tang Clan? It's supposedly full though but that can't be right can it? I need to get in on this action! My battletag is THRILLHO#21685 for authentication purposes.

Yeah the 100 person limit is dumb. Goon Tang probably needs a prune of inactives but you can come hang out in the discord with us anyway and join stuff, given the very bad clan and social interface actually being in the clan doesn't really mean all that much imo.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah most clans have a ton of pruning to do.

Take a look at d2checklist.com to see.

I basically dissolved SERIOUS HOTDOGS because of it and have went from 4 clans to 3.

It’s the nature of the beast I guess. I checked some of the clans and some have people who haven’t played since launch.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Dear Game,

All I wanted was a cool dance,

gently caress you.

💩

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
So I took the plunge and bought the game + CoO this morning. Would love to play with goons/join a clan if any of them have space left. Battletag is Verranicus#1333.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Verranicus posted:

So I took the plunge and bought the game + CoO this morning. Would love to play with goons/join a clan if any of them have space left. Battletag is Verranicus#1333.

Join the three discords and play there. As for clans, here, I’ll get you into HOTDOG or HOTDOG PARTY.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
I'm pretty sure I've gotten the Aeon gloves in every single powerful gear engram I've earned this week.

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

The Japanese in that “leak” is pretty much Google Translate: the Novel

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

pray for my aunt posted:

I'm pretty sure I've gotten the Aeon gloves in every single powerful gear engram I've earned this week.

Are you me?

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Kessel posted:

The Japanese in that “leak” is pretty much Google Translate: the Novel

Oh god its actually from bungie

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Rollin' deep in the toughest, most menacing ships in the multiverse.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Waffle House posted:

Not enough pink. :colbert:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Snuffman posted:

Not enough pink. :colbert:

Ayyy I'm workin' on it heah:

I didn't like this pattern of arrowhead-looking jumpship at first, but the design grew on me. Tucked ducts, oblique as gently caress:

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Minor annoyance with how you can preview a ton of stuff but the camera is limited in the stupidest loving ways. Previewing your arms slot? Well, you can only really see one arm! Oh, and you can't look at your ships or sparrows.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Argas posted:

Minor annoyance with how you can preview a ton of stuff but the camera is limited in the stupidest loving ways. Previewing your arms slot? Well, you can only really see one arm! Oh, and you can't look at your ships or sparrows.

At least with arms you can rotate the model to look at one side at a time. No such luck for ships, or being able to see the hood on cape previews.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Section Z posted:

At least with arms you can rotate the model to look at one side at a time. No such luck for ships, or being able to see the hood on cape previews.

I'll have to actually check to see if it's different with Titan and Warlock but with Hunter, their pose means you can barely make out parts of their right forearm.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Argas posted:

I'll have to actually check to see if it's different with Titan and Warlock but with Hunter, their pose means you can barely make out parts of their right forearm.
Oh yeah :downs: though most of the asymmetrical arm parts seem to be based around the shoulders, that's a good point.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Argas posted:

Not like it even matters on Warlock anyway when you can barely notice gloves on then anyway unless they are literally glowing. Boots and Class item too for that matter.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Join the three discords and play there. As for clans, here, I’ll get you into HOTDOG or HOTDOG PARTY.

I suppose I should get into the clan stuff.

Should I hop into the discord first or can we get this rolling here? Bnet Id Derigiberble#1641

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Shifty Pony posted:

I suppose I should get into the clan stuff.

Should I hop into the discord first or can we get this rolling here? Bnet Id Derigiberble#1641

Invite sent. Make sure you’re in discords too though! It’s how everybody groups.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Invite sent. Make sure you’re in discords too though! It’s how everybody groups.

Accepted!

Will do on the discord

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Waffle House posted:

The only really good ship is the dropship from Aliens. I have an exotic version of it, but the transmat effect is crap so I use a different ship with either the Taken spawn-in effect or the Light effect.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Jedit posted:

The only really good ship is the dropship from Aliens. I have an exotic version of it, but the transmat effect is crap so I use a different ship with either the Taken spawn-in effect or the Light effect.

Snowball transmat or death.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I like the cabal transmat it looks cool

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

nickhimself posted:

I like the cabal transmat it looks cool

In my family we always use the taken transmat. Is the tradition.

Mango Polo posted:

Snowball transmat or death.

This is also acceptable.

Also the "beam of light" transmat.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Stolen Light is the only good transmat, you come in as the Cum Ghost like Ghaul at the end

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

gently caress Rahool to death with a splintered broomstick. Not only do engrams from vendors and leveling not count for his Dawning gift, Exotic Engrams don't count either.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Show of hands: Who's planning on buying more Destiny after this 'season' of DLC?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Jedit posted:

gently caress Rahool to death with a splintered broomstick. Not only do engrams from vendors and leveling not count for his Dawning gift, Exotic Engrams don't count either.

So just buy Engrams from him

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Rahool’s present owns and he’s briefly salty when you give it to him lol

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
this is the strangest thing, but how come sometimes i'm being two-shot by other players when i have ten resilience?

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Wheeee posted:

Show of hands: Who's planning on buying more Destiny after this 'season' of DLC?

A large number of us bought the deluxe edition, it was totally fair to assume they would continue building successfully on D1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

this is the strangest thing, but how come sometimes i'm being two-shot by other players when i have ten resilience?

it happens to me a lot when i’m laggy (which is frequently l), i’m basically not “seeing” the 3rd or 4th shots

• Locked thread