Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
ugh, anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

PMush Perfect posted:

Oh neat! Subbed and lurking. I've done a couple LPs. (One about six months ago, the other about six years ago.) Abandoned a few some more don't judge me. Also have one that is "ongoing" but I haven't actually gotten my drat co-commentators into a Discord call together yet.

I loving love Castlevania

I did an LP of Dungeon Keeper 1 about a decade ago, it was fun.

I also abandoned a Persona 1 LP (just was't feeling it) and I think I also started Dungeon Keeper 2 and abandoned that as well, because I just didn't think I could do video LPs.

What's your ongoing LP? I couldn't find it :(

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

tithin posted:

What's your ongoing LP? I couldn't find it :(
I'll link it once it's not a complete embarassment

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

PMush Perfect posted:

I'll link it once it's not a complete embarassment

finish it

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

PMush Perfect posted:

My roommate linked me the paperclip game.
I'm not linking it to anyone, that loving thing just ate ten hours of my life.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I keep thinking I should do an LP but I don't know what game I'd do and would probably abandon it tbh

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

I keep thinking I should do an LP but I don't know what game I'd do and would probably abandon it tbh

Just do some simple ancient game that is short like Sword of the Samurai (I just randomly thought of that one I don't know why) or something else quirky like that. Depending on what sorts of games you like naturally.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

tithin posted:

I didn't know you read it!

I almost never read LPs but I happened to be in that subforum reading someones Paradox grand LP and saw yours on the front page and I always liked that game and cool mafia peeps were involved so I read it and it has been great.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Seriously, though, Chocolate Secret is very early 2010s humor, but it's also the first time I really realized that I could open my mouth and be funny instead of just awkward.

The whole thing is only like 3 hours long, if you feel like watching an overlong movie about PMush being bad at Mario while Vicas and UZWorm make fun of me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I did exactly one video of me playing Super Mario Bros 2 (Lost Levels) blind and reacting to that bullshit a bunch. That became the gimmick for my twitch channel where I play roguelikes and other randomness games blind and react to it.

That’s my LP story.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I have decided my life goal is to make a straight man call me a slut and accuse me of Photoshoping my selfies.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

I did exactly one video of me playing Super Mario Bros 2 (Lost Levels) blind and reacting to that bullshit a bunch. That became the gimmick for my twitch channel where I play roguelikes and other randomness games blind and react to it.

That’s my LP story.

link to your twitch channel so i can watch

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

It’s gameovertryagain but I don’t think I saved any videos

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Before I follow the channel I want confirmation that you a) have facecam, b) scream constantly, and c) play awful dubstep or pop all the time

These are important, as I am only willing to watch people who act exactly like my idol Felix “Pewdiepie” Kjellberg

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

No joke, I have legit considered being a chill streamer of Pokemon TCGO Online.

Because gently caress Hearthstone that's why

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

PMush Perfect posted:

I have decided my life goal is to make a straight man call me a slut and accuse me of Photoshoping my selfies.

You're a slut and you photoshop your selfies PMush, I hope you're pleased with yourself.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I almost never read LPs but I happened to be in that subforum reading someones Paradox grand LP and saw yours on the front page and I always liked that game and cool mafia peeps were involved so I read it and it has been great.

Thank you

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

tithin posted:

You're a slut and you photoshop your selfies PMush, I hope you're pleased with yourself.

Thank you
It doesn't count if you don't actually hate me because I'm beautiful. :sparkles:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is there a large overlap between sluttiness and photoshopping skill, because if so I'm def throwing off the curve

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I did a big old LP this past year: SD3 Hardtype

I even finished it! It's probably the thing I'm most proud of actually accomplishing this year (wow that's sad). I'd planned on doing an LP for four or five years and just kept putting it off.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

is there a large overlap between sluttiness and photoshopping skill, because if so I'm def throwing off the curve
No, but there is a large overlap between men getting rejected and :reddit: :biotruths:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol just lol if you ever turn down sex from anyone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

lol just lol if you ever turn down sex from anyone

silence, thot

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

GeneX posted:

Before I follow the channel I want confirmation that you a) have facecam, b) scream constantly, and c) play awful dubstep or pop all the time

These are important, as I am only willing to watch people who act exactly like my idol Felix “Pewdiepie” Kjellberg

a) No a) sometimes, more often it's me going "what the gently caress was thaaaaat" and laughing a lot c) no

Here's me doing Lost Levels, with a worse mic than I have now and a cold, and I'm funnier now (maybe) but it's basically the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV6NsVKmDQM

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Natural 20 posted:

I did a big old LP this past year: SD3 Hardtype

I even finished it! It's probably the thing I'm most proud of actually accomplishing this year (wow that's sad). I'd planned on doing an LP for four or five years and just kept putting it off.

Seiken Densetu 3 omg something to watch / read after finishing NG black

e: holy poo poo 70 episodes???

PMush Perfect posted:

It doesn't count if you don't actually hate me because I'm beautiful. :sparkles:

I don't actually hate you because you're beautiful (though it helps)

tithin fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Dec 29, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

:toot: :woop:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

U guys r weird.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
:siren: :siren:I MADE A VIDEO GAME :siren: :siren:
the link is here https://zapps.itch.io/zapps-game-to-make-20-dollars
Alasdair made a bet with me that I could not finished a game before the end of the year for 20 dollars

So I made a game. But I need 50 people to download the game so I can win the terms of the bet.

The game is about me making the game. It a genre bending adventure with a murder mystery, a game within the game, romance, and so much more.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

thank u

Snooze Cruise posted:

Alasdair made a bet with me that I could not finished a game before the end of the year for 20 dollars

So I made a game. But I need 50 people to download the game so I can win the terms of the bet.

The game is about me making the game. It a genre bending adventure with a murder mystery, a game within the game, romance, and so much more.

ill play ur game when im home

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

"Visual novel"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
A visual novel (ビジュアルノベル bijuaru noberu) is an interactive game genre, which originated in Japan in the early 1990s,[1][2] featuring mostly static graphics, most often using anime-style art or occasionally live-action stills (and sometimes video footage).[3] As the name might suggest, they resemble mixed-media novels.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

as the preeminent mafia thread twitch streamer, i

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I remember some of my favorite textual novel games, like give yourself goosebumps or choose your own adventure

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Snooze Cruise posted:

Friends forever with Darcy the good witch.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
She is a very good witch. She likes making friends.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I made a delicious stew

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I need to download this when I get home.

Edit: The game, not the stew.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I finally got my paycheck today from holiday work week and it's worse than I expected but I still rewarded myself with a video game that costs less than filling my tank up to half did. :shepface:

Related, boy I'm not far into Opus Magnum at all and I feel like a dumbass already.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Monathin posted:

I finally got my paycheck today from holiday work week and it's worse than I expected but I still rewarded myself with a video game that costs less than filling my tank up to half did. :shepface:

Related, boy I'm not far into Opus Magnum at all and I feel like a dumbass already.

my video game is... free

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Snooze Cruise posted:

my video game is... free

I will definitely check your video game out here in a little bit, it seems fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm downloading your game, capps