Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Wait. That's us! We should do something about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm in a room with a bunch of people who yelled VIVA MEXICO just now but I promise that's completely unrelated to the matter at hand.

Also I very tactfully did not start chanting USA USA in response.

Hmm you say "tactfully" but that's also just admitting to NOT rooting for our country!

Scum found, pardners :clint:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Why are you reading their thread in the first place.. Tired Moritz? :raise:

You know what I heard a smart fella tell me? "if'n you stare too long into an abyss, the abyss also stares back into y'all."

What I mean is, maybe ya got a little tiny mexican starin' inta your soul, fella.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm deep undercover behind enemy lines, sacrifices must be made. :911:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Bif, theyre stealing your post!!?

This is illegal.

Meh, I'm sure it's a blow to their morale to know they gotta copy the leadership of the other side :buddy:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Im bored

And I don't think it's bad to read their thread considering they are also doing the same and they stole good organizational ideas from Bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Im bored

And I don't think it's bad to read their thread considering they are also doing the same and they stole good organizational ideas from Bif

if you're that bored you can fill out the survey mate

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Tired Moritz posted:

Off the battle pls till tomorrow, thxs

I would shoot lurkers as usual

3. Front row
4. No clear distinction

I think that's all the questions?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
1. Do you want to be in battle tonight?
B - Yes

2. Okay, that's your N1 choice, but is that like, your overall position, or just a tactical choice for right now?
A - Please continue to keep me (on/off) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)

3. Regardless of what you answered above, assuming you end up in battle eventually.... front row or back row?
B. Back

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?[/u
B. Nah, its all good

[u]5a. If you had a dayvig right now, who would you shoot and why
5b. besides me

Inf

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Hello, I'm town

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

Let's all report in in an orderly fashion here. Obviously we want to have an idea of what people can do in battle, but not give away too much detailed information. So I've prepared a little survey to help everyone give me some nice rough claims to get started with. Please answer these questions in a timely manner and then y'all can get on with jokephase while I stay out of your way and obsess over the results.

A - YESSSSSSS
B - Yes
C - No
D - NO!!!

2. Okay, that's your N1 choice, but is that like, your overall position, or just a tactical choice for right now?
A - Please continue to keep me (on/off) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)
B - I'd really prefer to stay (on/off) the battlefield overall, yeah - but this might change if say, I'm out of Shine, or maybe I could still do something cool in the other position every once in a while.
C - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I'm awesome both on and off the battlefield
D - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I suck both on and off the battlefield

3. Regardless of what you answered above, assuming you end up in battle eventually.... front row or back row?
A. Front
B. Back

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?
A. Yeah, I definitely favor one type over the other WHICH I WILL NOT SAY JUST YET BECAUSE I AM A SMART TOWNIE TOWN
B. Nah, its all good

5a. If you had a dayvig right now, who would you shoot and why
5b. besides me

1B 2B 3B 4A

5. Inf but only after they'd made a bunch of cool cases and reads so the flip could say whether or not to trust them

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Tired Moritz posted:

Im bored

Hey now, you make a good point... and you ARE pretty adorable when you're sleepy...

Shoot, you get a pass in my book fer now.

In my eyes we're all friends, even if one of ya'll've got to hang by tonight.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

what is it with you and Jeabus?!

It's his own fault for shooting a gun without thinking other people might want that gun :colbert:

Also send Ninth to kill Quid

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont speak spanish so i cant read the other thread :(

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

Let's all report in in an orderly fashion here. Obviously we want to have an idea of what people can do in battle, but not give away too much detailed information. So I've prepared a little survey to help everyone give me some nice rough claims to get started with. Please answer these questions in a timely manner and then y'all can get on with jokephase while I stay out of your way and obsess over the results.

A - YESSSSSSS
B - Yes
C - No
D - NO!!!

B - I'd really prefer to stay (on/off) the battlefield overall, yeah - but this might change if say, I'm out of Shine, or maybe I could still do something cool in the other position every once in a while.
C - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I'm awesome both on and off the battlefield
D - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I suck both on and off the battlefield

A. Front
B. Back

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?
A. Yeah, I definitely favor one type over the other WHICH I WILL NOT SAY JUST YET BECAUSE I AM A SMART TOWNIE TOWN
B. Nah, its all good

5b. besides me

Aww man a test on the first day of class?

1.) C
2.) C - Probably best off, but I can do good things on
3.) B
4.) B
5.) Noone. I'd save that poo poo until D2 when we had some info on the board. Alternatively, me twice

JoBro I will do wonderous things for you.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
Never more so than in Soldiers Mafia do you have to focus on what it means to be a soldier.
It’s not about glory, it’s not about proving anything, it’s not about right versus wrong or hatred or vengeance.
It’s about solidarity. It’s about believing in something bigger than yourself, and knowing that everyone around you is also a part of what makes the world.
Who is the enemy? Who’s giving the orders?
These questions aren’t important on the battlefield.
Just know that you have orders, you are with your brothers and sisters, and you are alive.
Be there for everyone, never turn your weapon on another soldier, never run, never turn away from the truth.
Everyone of you, whether you know it or not, in this moment you’re united in purpose and vision.
In this moment you are the world, and the vision of the world to come.
In this moment, you are all Diamonds.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

My mouse's battery ran out while I was reading the other thread

Basically, what I'm saying is those people killed my precious baby and must perish

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I want to punch KB

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

B - ok
D - i think im bad i blame podima foir revenge for hoagwarts but i will still do a thing!!

B - i am a ranged thing

yes

i would shoot someone in the other thread of course!!!! noobds!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
im town cataputlist I can shoot one of our dudes who dies but they take out someone in the other thread

a normal person would consult on who they should shoot but this diesn’t take a genius

[b]##catapulp busb at King Nerdgundy [/b

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

gently caress to anime

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
So a'fore anyone gets all leery over Ma's testin' and scorin,' don't anyone have a name 'round these parts? Reckon we should start getting to tha interduckshuns... Couldn't hurt to show a little kindness to yer kin, anyway!

Name's Gabriel, y'all. I may be a big nobody round these parts, but back where I dun come from I used ta be a big somebody at the ranch I worked at. Wrassled with cattle all day and night until the cows came home, basic'ly. I could probably kill a bull with my own two hands, if it rightly came down to it. Never needed to find out whether I could on that score, thank the lord, but I did have to cold-cock a steer that was lookin' at me queer. Knocked him flat out and nearly broke m'hand when I did!

I mean, yer' lookin' at me right now, so you kin plainly see that I'm a BIG guy... In a one-on-one fistfight I could easily kill a man with two solid wallops of my fist across their face. Just point me at the enemy and let me go at 'em!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

My name's Nunya

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I will fly straight and true Birb. Fire away~

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

NUNYABUSINESS

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Busb

Interrupting my jokes

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Most folk call me Jana, pleasure to meet y'all

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm one of those gambler Texans. You know, like Kenny Rogers except he wasnt born yet also I'm not sure he was even Texan. Anyway call me Jimmy Rogers because I know when to hold em and know there's plenty time for counting when the folding's done :clint:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

im christobel I’m a shopkeeper that was doing good till the victorians came and raided my shibe stores

now I have to kill the victorians

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

im christobel I’m a shopkeeper that was doing good till the victorians came and raided my shibe stores

??

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Infinitum posted:

NUNYABUSINESS

Well that's not entirely neighborly! But, given what times we're in I kin respect wantin' to keep yer i-dennity a secret from the others.

Still, Nunya, if that IS yer real name... I don't see what givin' yer God-given name out to others should hurt none! We're all pals out here.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Kill all dogs

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

busb posted:

Kill all dogs

##vote busb

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Prince of Space posted:

Well that's not entirely neighborly! But, given what times we're in I kin respect wantin' to keep yer i-dennity a secret from the others.

Still, Nunya, if that IS yer real name... I don't see what givin' yer God-given name out to others should hurt none! We're all pals out here.

Imma go out on a limb here and say you want to murder someone with a certain name Mr Newbie. :eng101:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Yee haw?!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

Kill all dogs

A- Araki-sensei?!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
can i change my dayvig target to busb plz

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

that’s it, them dogs that produce the mYSTERY drink

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's called urine

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Infinitum posted:

Imma go out on a limb here and say you want to murder someone with a certain name Mr Newbie. :eng101:

All I'm saying is if'n yer too afraid to give outch'yer God-given appellate then I guess I gotta assume it's sumthin' all spanish-like, like Paco Rodriguez!

-And no sir/ma'am, I ain't got no murderous intentions, not fer anyone livin' here in this sunblessed country. Don't mean I'm not ready fer a fight, if'n it comes down to it. I ain't ascared a nuthin'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Bifauxnen posted:

A- Araki-sensei?!

Kill all anime first ofc

• Locked thread