Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

that porves jack poo poo tbh

For real tho Anidav's prolly scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

IRL

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
Taiwanexas #1

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Bifauxnen posted:

I assume this means you prefer the front row but are you actually good in front row only, or are you just shooting for CQC flavor :v:

Trust your instincts.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

tithin posted:

What, you're not in on THE DEEP STATE ?

A likely story Scotsman

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Even infinitum’s survey results are scummy. Best lance that wound before it festers.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I have a cop result for you Soag

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

“Don’t use me much, keep me in the back, give me special treatment” sounds like an A-class fighter and totally not at all like scum trying to stab your actual soldiers in the back while wasting everyone’s time and energy.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

“Don’t use me much, keep me in the back, give me special treatment” sounds like an A-class fighter and totally not at all like scum trying to stab your actual soldiers in the back while wasting everyone’s time and energy.

I have well observed the thread vibe re: Infinitum, let us move on for now

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

I have well observed the thread vibe re: Infinitum, let us move on for now

Fair enough.

What do you think we should be doing now?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

Fair enough.

What do you think we should be doing now?

Whoooaaah lookit that it's already Leave The Thread To Its Own Devices For A While o'Clock

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Whoooaaah lookit that it's already Leave The Thread To Its Own Devices For A While o'Clock

Alright so it’s free time? I’ll spend mine dunkin on infinitum!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

shulkudnt you be slapping wuidnose around?

btw eat poo poo quid

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Just joshing, I’ll go study my abilities to perfect my technique on the battlefield...

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Venom Soag posted:

Wanna know why I have two hotdogs?

Cause I gently caress like a champ

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i just did a fart and i don't want to alarm anyone, but it Smells Real Bad - much like anidave

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

busb posted:

i just did a fart and i don't want to alarm anyone, but it Smells Real Bad - much like anidave

beCAuse you’ve been eating Mexican again..,
wITH A FOrK! ##vote bsu

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
How many aussies are in this thread

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

How many aussies are in this thread

too fkcuin many

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Way ahead of you :clint:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
lol we got to 4 pages overnight on a weekend? It’s going to be one of those games :clint:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 1 :beerpal:

Infinitum (3): Tired Moritz, Venom Soag, STONE COLD 64
busb (2): Infinitum, flerp, Infinitum, SLASHER HAWKE
Anidav (1): The Ninth Layer
tithin (1): SLASHER HAWKE, Infinitum, SLASHER HAWKE

Not Voting (18): Anidav, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, busb, curiousCat, Drunk Nerds, iajanus, Jeabus Mahogany, Little Mac, Mithross, Natural 20, peramene, Prince of Space, Retro Futurist, SirSamVimes, tithin, tpink, Xad :rubshands:

With 25 people still alive, it takes 13 votes to execute.
The current deadline is January 02nd, 2018 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 10 hours.

Rules updated to v4.0!
Changelog Entry: Updated THE SCUM section clarifying valid NK targets. Updated Appendix C clarifying that status effects cannot reduce a stat below 1.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Dear The Scum:

hello, how are you
do you like winning? we like winning too
wouldn't you like to say, in future, that you were part of the winning thread?
should you find yourselves upon the field of battle, consider murdering the other ranks held back the enemy tanks for awhile wait what? good loving god it's 730am

I very much laugh at and am suspicious of SC64's first few posts;

I can't tell the difference between joke-cases and real cases because I am a sociopath with no real emotions BUT I am wary of the potential harm of this antifunitum bandwagon;

yesterday I bested Podima in a 3 person double cop claim showdown

here is a content game - if you too were a wrestler from the television, which wrestler would you be and what justification

you not your character dummies

I'm very tired

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

I'm very tired

My sleep schedule is already horribly hosed up like Pod predicted, but it is not Mafia's fault, it's loving Brisbane's fault

morning all

looking over these responses, I have absolutely no shortage of cool people saying they wanna stay on the front lines, but I'm having a slightly harder time finding trustworthy back row candidates. To anyone who has said they prefer the front row: please let me know if you also have a decent ranged option.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

votefinder posted:

Changelog Entry: Updated THE SCUM section clarifying valid NK targets.

"Pod's updated OP posted:

The scum faction gets a Night Kill that they may use during the Battle phase. The scum player performing the NK may NOT be in battle themselves, and may only target people NOT in battle. They may also not target the thread leader - they're too well-protected!

lol cmon flerp try and have some more subtlety

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

My sleep schedule is already horribly hosed up like Pod predicted, but it is not Mafia's fault, it's loving Brisbane's fault

morning all

looking over these responses, I have absolutely no shortage of cool people saying they wanna stay on the front lines, but I'm having a slightly harder time finding trustworthy back row candidates. To anyone who has said they prefer the front row: please let me know if you also have a decent ranged option.

I'm only going to be using ranged attacks.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

peramene posted:

Dear The Scum:

hello, how are you
should you find yourselves upon the field of battle, consider murdering the other ranks held back the enemy tanks for awhile wait what? good loving god it's 730am

I can't tell the difference between joke-cases and real cases because I am a sociopath with no real emotions BUT I am wary of the potential harm of this antifunitum bandwagon;

here is a content game - if you too were a wrestler from the television, which wrestler would you be and what justification

I'm very tired

Is this question the wrestler we like the most or the one that's most similar to us?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

too fkcuin many

agreed

pera i am like the wrestler "BIG BOSSMAN" because i come from cobb county georgia and i have respect for law and order *THIS IS NOT A COP CLAIM but i do like how the dead wrestler is from where i am from*

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
1. Do you want to be in battle tonight?
B. I like to punch, but also I dunno, I'm willing to be positioned like a chesspiece. what do you think?

2. Okay, that's your N1 choice, but is that like, your overall position, or just a tactical choice for right now?
B - Wherever's clever

3. Regardless of what you answered above, assuming you end up in battle eventually.... front row or back row?
A. I punch

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?
I punch.

5a. If you had a dayvig right now, who would you shoot and why
5b. besides me

This

Prince of Space posted:

I did have to cold-cock a steer that was lookin' at me queer.

seems like projection

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Also, Howdy! My name's drunk nerds. I'm new to this end of the games (usually run stripped down versions with my friends), so feel free to talk down to me. If I've had enough, I'll let you know with a friendly knuckle-scrape across your honker.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

peramene posted:

I would be Stone Cold, specifically the 64 bit version of him. I feel that no one else itt is better represented by him than I

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Hi bif. Let’s bring home a winner

flerp posted:

not as sus as u

Flerp and busb scum partners confirmed.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Bifauxnen posted:

morning all

I could do alright at range I s'pose, didn't think we'd have so many fellers itchin' to git up close 'n personal so soon

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Put me in coach I wanna shoot the badguys

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

lol cmon flerp try and have some more subtlety

ive been pming pod my dayvigging you action every hour but they're not responding :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

so did someone in one of the scumdocs actually ask if they could NK the leader?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

SirSamVimes posted:

Maybe? The rules post does say it isn't a straight kill, maybe someone thought they could get away with it because of that.

Also I got a surprise day off today because I've already worked all the hours this week! So I might actually participate but probably not

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SirSamVimes posted:

not in my scumdoc at least

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

peramene posted:

Dear The Scum:

hello, how are you

I'm very tired

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/945715858617307136

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

SirSamVimes posted:

Yah sorry I’m dumb.

• Locked thread