Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
im no wrestler because i don't know any wrestlers because wrestling is real bad. like super-nearly-as-bad-as-dogs bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

busb posted:

im no wrestler because i don't know any wrestlers because wrestling is real bad. like super-nearly-as-bad-as-dogs bad

I thought so too but I was in Mexico City recently and saw Lucha Libre, and brother, let me tell you, that was a pretty loving amazing experience.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tpink posted:

I thought so too but I was in Mexico City recently and saw Lucha Libre, and brother, let me tell you, that was a pretty loving amazing experience.

i think u mean Tesas, brother

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

tpink posted:

gettign your marching orders huh?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

##vote twink

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

gettign your marching orders huh?

I was pretty much blacked out on mezcal the whole time so who knows what went down.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
##vote tpink, associating with the enemy

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

you plagiarisitn sonofabithc ##vote jeabus

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

I stole all their secrets. Just need a little mezcal to get me right again so I can remember them.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

My sleep schedule is already horribly hosed up like Pod predicted, but it is not Mafia's fault, it's loving Brisbane's fault

morning all

looking over these responses, I have absolutely no shortage of cool people saying they wanna stay on the front lines, but I'm having a slightly harder time finding trustworthy back row candidates. To anyone who has said they prefer the front row: please let me know if you also have a decent ranged option.

I hope I'm in your trusted circle

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

You will be if you start scumhuntin jeez get to it people

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

tithin posted:

suck up

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##vote tithin

u wot

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

busb posted:

Holy poo poo. You know who hates dogs? Scum.

##vote busb

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

you plagiarisitn sonofabithc ##vote jeabus

Great minds think alike ##vote SLASHER HAWKE

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

b-minus1 posted:

Holy poo poo. You know who hates dogs? Scum.

##vote busb

:rolleyes:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

People in the Mexican thread are making real cases by now like big kids, don't make me turn this thread around :mad:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Bifauxnen posted:

People in the Mexican thread are making real cases by now like big kids, don't make me turn this thread around :mad:

But Ma it's tha hollerdays!

Do we gotsta kill sommit tonight? Who's bein' too quiet over here?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
my cases are that tithin and birb are the mexicans in our thread because of bad vibe postnig but i'm cool with gettnig rid of infinitum and anidav for bbeing real bad actual posters too

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

My sleep schedule is already horribly hosed up like Pod predicted, but it is not Mafia's fault, it's loving Brisbane's fault

morning all

looking over these responses, I have absolutely no shortage of cool people saying they wanna stay on the front lines, but I'm having a slightly harder time finding trustworthy back row candidates. To anyone who has said they prefer the front row: please let me know if you also have a decent ranged option.

no

bif i feel like this is as good a time as any to say that I have no idea how to scumhunt, I have no idea what the term means or how to do it, I don't know that I've ever done it, and I would very much like to be of help so please teach me

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
but if i were a betting bitch

and i am

reading the other thread demonstrates a lack of focus

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

bif i feel like this is as good a time as any to say that I have no idea how to scumhunt, I have no idea what the term means or how to do it, I don't know that I've ever done it, and I would very much like to be of help so please teach me

This is a bit of an awkward time to teach by example since my usual technique doesn't apply: wait for someone to call me scummy and see if they sound just honestly mistaken or totally full of bullshit

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

iirc scum wanted to be back row in Qal

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I just noticed the game had started. What did I miss?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Anidav posted:

I just noticed the game had started. What did I miss?

you missed a lazy checkin post that pinpointed a scums

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

This is a bit of an awkward time to teach by example since my usual technique doesn't apply: wait for someone to call me scummy and see if they sound just honestly mistaken or totally full of bullshit

thinking about it, pod making the leaders the only scum would make a hell of a lot of sense HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey Bifauxnen what did I miss and what do I do

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

Hey Bifauxnen what did I miss and what do I do

Well look what the rat dragged in

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Never mind gently caress it

##vote anidav

He'll either figure it out sometime before hammer or he wont

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

busb posted:

my cases are that tithin and birb are the mexicans in our thread because of bad vibe postnig but i'm cool with gettnig rid of infinitum and anidav for bbeing real bad actual posters too

hey, just as an fyi, i got 3 hours sleep last night, have a pounding headache and just cos i'm a glutton for punishment AND it being new years, i've started drinking so i'm gonna be of no use to anyone today

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I thought pera had a point about stone colds vote on Infi looking suspicious and would also like to point out that his vote was the traditionally scummy Third Vote. SC's vote was overwrought and that suggests to me scum self-conscious about and compensating for a bandwagon vote.

Two things make me reluctant to vote him though. First, pera didn't apparently like her own mini case enough to vote which lessens my own confidence of the suspicion behind it. Second, I don't declare or abandon blood feuds lightly, and so far Anidav hasn't done anything to make me think my feud is misplaced.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

Let's all report in in an orderly fashion here. Obviously we want to have an idea of what people can do in battle, but not give away too much detailed information. So I've prepared a little survey to help everyone give me some nice rough claims to get started with. Please answer these questions in a timely manner and then y'all can get on with jokephase while I stay out of your way and obsess over the results.

1. Do you want to be in battle tonight?
A - YESSSSSSS
B - Yes
C - No
D - NO!!!

2. Okay, that's your N1 choice, but is that like, your overall position, or just a tactical choice for right now?
A - Please continue to keep me (on/off) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)
B - I'd really prefer to stay (on/off) the battlefield overall, yeah - but this might change if say, I'm out of Shine, or maybe I could still do something cool in the other position every once in a while.
C - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I'm awesome both on and off the battlefield
D - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I suck both on and off the battlefield

3. Regardless of what you answered above, assuming you end up in battle eventually.... front row or back row?
A. Front
B. Back

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?
A. Yeah, I definitely favor one type over the other WHICH I WILL NOT SAY JUST YET BECAUSE I AM A SMART TOWNIE TOWN
B. Nah, its all good

5a. If you had a dayvig right now, who would you shoot and why
5b. besides me

B
A
B
A
No idea

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i clicked on curiouscat's name and it leads to a dead page so clearly they are scum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Tired Moritz posted:

i clicked on curiouscat's name and it leads to a dead page so clearly they are scum

tihs is the best case in the thread so far

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I don't vote unless I'm ready to commit to hammering

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Has anyone voted...

ACDC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

peramene posted:

Scumspicious

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

peramene posted:

You don't think that voting in order to put pressure on someone has merit?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
why aren't there a million pera posts by now?? suspect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
My top scum picks, from strongest to weakest:

- Jeabus Mahoney