Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

lol what are you doing, Ryoma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ryoma is already dressed as a lobster so he doesn’t need additional costumes

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
seriously where's corrin

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
God, I'm sick of Fateswakening.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
the next voting gauntlet is going to feature camilla, bunny camilla, news years camilla, tharja, rhajat, christmas tharja and the newly introduced valentines camilla and tharja!!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Roger Explosion posted:

God, I'm sick of Fateswakening.

I agree completely.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Going to support Takumi again. Don't see him winning in a gauntlet with Azura, Camilla and Tharja, but we've seen crazier things.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Supporting m!Robin over here

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I have to support Lissa. Best supportive mom.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Tired Moritz posted:

and the newly introduced valentines camilla and tharja!!

Don't do this to me :negative:

nerd_of_prey
Mar 27, 2010
Not played for a while, had 17 orbs plus a free pull on New year's banner and got two Azuras! Is she a good unit?

I got a Christmas Robin from the last banner and he is immense, nothing can kill him! Going to support Chrom on the voting gauntlet even those he is doomed against bikini tharja

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

nerd_of_prey posted:

Not played for a while, had 17 orbs plus a free pull on New year's banner and got two Azuras! Is she a good unit?
She's a dancer so she's automatically good. She is also the only flying dancer, so she can also take advantage of Flier Formation and Guidance. She is very, very good.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

No Felicias for merges, but I did get my first Titania in a long time. Going to use her as my lead unit for the voting gauntlet:

Without Emerald Axe she takes more damage from QP Moonbow Rein that I'd like, but otherwise the Slaying Axe seems pretty good on her. She actually has an attack stat now and more speed is always nice.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Tae posted:

lol what are you doing, Ryoma
Supporting Ryoma for this one because the one non-seasonal unit winning a seasonal gauntlet is too good a possibility to pass up.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
where can I get a spreadsheet of all of the characters stats? I'm trying to find someone to be the perfect red armor counter and so they would need to be able to handle BK/Tharja's attacks.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Got +atk/-health Azura (and also another Hector)

So her and regular Camilla are going to be two members of my Flier Emblem Team, with a sword unit and a lance unit (which will be Sumia)

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

where can I get a spreadsheet of all of the characters stats? I'm trying to find someone to be the perfect red armor counter and so they would need to be able to handle BK/Tharja's attacks.
https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stats_Table

Is this what you want?

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

Fjorm, Donnel, Nowi, Ninian+TA3

Just make a dragon emblem team, they poo poo on everything.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
that's not very fun, though

I think kagerochart is broken. Glimmer is supposed to proc on the second hit if you initiate and the enemy attacks, right?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
So Camilla wasn't too bad and I ended up with two of her (+spd/-atk and +res/-hp) both of which aren't good but she's more of a trophy unit rather than an upgrade on my Elincia. Azura who was the main target though is proving harder and so far a pity breaker Fae and Rhajat are what I have to show from green.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Tired Moritz posted:

I think kagerochart is broken. Glimmer is supposed to proc on the second hit if you initiate and the enemy attacks, right?

Kagerochart hasn't been updated in quite some time I think. This one is always kept up to date: http://arcticsilverfox.com/feh_sim/

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Tired Moritz posted:

Just fix it by reducing the cooldown of Glimmer by 1 in the settings.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

blizzardvizard posted:

Kagerochart hasn't been updated in quite some time I think. This one is always kept up to date: http://arcticsilverfox.com/feh_sim/

Nice but also weird that they won't let me edit the enemy setup instead of doing a list system

Emalde
May 3, 2007

For better or worse it seems like there's no much reason to replace NY!Azura's Hagoita? Slap on a SPD or DEF refine and go nuts.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Emalde posted:

For better or worse it seems like there's no much reason to replace NY!Azura's Hagoita? Slap on a SPD or DEF refine and go nuts.
People on Reddit are talking about running Slaying Hammer on her, and that seems kind of neat. But keeping her default weapon and maybe slapping TA2/3 on her is giong to be enough for most people, I know I'm not spending any feathers on my +ATK/-SPD Azura.

edit : or Fury instead of TA, haven't really though about how to build her.

Retcon fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Dec 31, 2017

Actias
Oct 9, 2012

Almost 200 orbs in and only a pity breaker regular Takumi, which actually isn't bad at all given the alternatives.

Edit: got my boy :3:

Actias fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Dec 31, 2017

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I lucked out and got a +HP/-Def NY!Azura in on my second pull with only one green orb. Not touching that one for a bit.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Somehow picked up an Ayra and Amelia while shooting for Azura. Ayra is +res/-spd though... I'm assuming Phantom Speed works with her sword's cooldown passive but is that extra speed added to her special when it procs?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
The good news about the NY banner lasting a month means there's a good chance of actual new heroes in two weeks.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
FINALLY a hundred orbs and i got a ponyzura. -HP/+RES but whatever that's fine by me. also got a +DEF/-SPD fae so i can finally start getting in on this whole broken dragon emblem thing

p.s. gently caress you game for the pity breaker merric

p.s.s. which are y'all even going to join for this new voting gauntlet :confused:

Jerry Manderbilt fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Dec 31, 2017

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Order for me will probably be W.Chrom > W.Lissa and then Ryoma if they both lose.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I impulsively merged my Camillas when really I should have saved one in case I ever wanted to pass on her bond skill or her sword but it's not too big a deal. The sword isn't silly looking enough for me to regret it if I ever want to make a meme sword build.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

ApplesandOranges posted:

The good news about the NY banner lasting a month means there's a good chance of actual new heroes in two weeks.

imagine if they also have new skills that are available at 4*s

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
also i got a second dorcas after sniping ponyzura, and i've already trained up an optimal +ATK/-SPD one

dunno WHAT to do with him though; all his skills sound extremely good for passing down

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

also i got a second dorcas after sniping ponyzura, and i've already trained up an optimal +ATK/-SPD one

dunno WHAT to do with him though; all his skills sound extremely good for passing down

Shield pulse + double infantry pulse + :wom: meme defense teams

a computer ghost
May 30, 2011

an unhackable cat???
I want all of them but so far I’ve gotten a +HP -res Julia, a +res -atk Saber, and a +def -atk NY!Takumi.

I mean I’m free from colorless hell and I’ve been getting a lot of good inheritance fodder but drat those are some rough IVs :smithicide:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

they're gonna swap out ryoma from the gauntlet for a """"surprise"""" new corrin

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I’ll go with WLissa, because she’s the holliest and jolliest.

Actias
Oct 9, 2012

I'll start with Takumi and move to Lissa if needed.

Normally I'd think Lissa might lose to Robin, but I've seen tons of Lissas and very few Robins being used as arena bonuses this week so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø
Spent all my orbs, got pity broken by Sonya and a NY Takumi (five grey orbs, what). He's +atk -spd, so I guess maybe someone gets his weapon some day?