Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

wicka posted:

Williams

:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
:lol: if Kimi is considered unsackable by the dumb scud fucks why would they ever drop Vettel?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Wirth1000 posted:

Where is Vettel gonna end up when his Ferrari career ends after 2019 cause he's loving garbage and incapable of giving Ferrari what they want?

Retirement.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Also I'm hoping the post office is open tomorrow cause I believe there is a pretty spicy package waiting for me.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Tsaedje posted:

:lol: if Kimi is considered unsackable by the dumb scud fucks why would they ever drop Vettel?

Because Kimi won a championship for them.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Kimi is just keeping the seat warm for Leclerc in 2019.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

Also I'm hoping the post office is open tomorrow cause I believe there is a pretty spicy package waiting for me.

Is it PowerSlice or brand new kart tires?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Canada Post delivering on Sundays? Since when?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
They don't but it's at one of those shoppers drug mart Canada post counters. I missed it being dropped off yesterday by two hours because I absolutely had to drive the Corolla into the mountains in a snow storm. Spent 45 minutes stuck behind an idiot who passed me for no real reason, was slower than I was going and refused to put his lights on despite white out conditions so I just had to hope I wasn't about to loving ram him the times I could see him losing control of his car in corners. Spent a nice night at a cottage though.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

GramCracker posted:

Is it PowerSlice or brand new kart tires?

I could go for a powerslice rn

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

They don't but it's at one of those shoppers drug mart Canada post counters. I missed it being dropped off yesterday by two hours because I absolutely had to drive the Corolla into the mountains in a snow storm. Spent 45 minutes stuck behind an idiot who passed me for no real reason, was slower than I was going and refused to put his lights on despite white out conditions so I just had to hope I wasn't about to loving ram him the times I could see him losing control of his car in corners. Spent a nice night at a cottage though.

This is presumably the same poo poo all of us are dealing with when it snows. My cousin saw a guy blow blast him on the interstate and then promptly lose control and crash into the median.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

I could go for a powerslice rn

:same:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S THE 2008 BRAZILIAN GRAND PRIX AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, LEWIS. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME TIFOSI BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS CIRCUIT. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S THE 2008 BRAZILIAN GRAND PRIX AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, LEWIS. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME TIFOSI BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS CIRCUIT. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Sir, do you want fries with that?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Sir, do you want fries with that?

ONION RINGS

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

gently caress you now I'm drunk and making onion rings

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
I ate like a true shitlord today. Breakfast was a bacon egg and cheese with chili and home fries on it accompanied by chicken nuggets and French fries. Dinner was pasta.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
That's disgusting. You're disgusting.

Enjoy feeling like total loving garbage you hirsute monstrosity.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Wirth1000 posted:

Counterpoint: gently caress yourself up cuz nothing matters

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

Counterpoint: gently caress yourself up cuz nothing matters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waBb-UM5m4g

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

https://youtu.be/WrsFXgQk5UI

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

This is presumably the same poo poo all of us are dealing with when it snows. My cousin saw a guy blow blast him on the interstate and then promptly lose control and crash into the median.

I agree with this.

wicka posted:

I don't agree with this.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

https://youtu.be/XIMSbKU2oZM

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

All of you matter. You are all important.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

Yeah, gently caress you too buddy :argh:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

All of you matter. You are all important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLE9qXN8Sqo

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDpe5w6fntc&t=17s

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

Silverstone happened a long time ago man, your food posting needs to be more punctual.

That's more of an american thanksgiving meal.

Norns posted:

drat, I should keep some on hand for when I'm drunk.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

wicka posted:

Too shouty, didnt hear lol

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Happy 2018 to all of you, let's get ready for Alonso winning the WDC in that awesome McLaren car next year!

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

tuo posted:

Happy 2018 to all of you, let's get ready for Alonso winning the WDC in that awesome McLaren car next year!

Hell, same OP

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

And Le Mans

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Lol I was convinced the Dutch end of year sports summary would skip F1 and Verstappen but they found 3 minutes at the very end. Happy new year fellow thread grinders

Gmaz
Apr 3, 2011

New DLC for Aoe2 is out: Dynasties of India

tuo posted:

2018 will be the year!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Fresh from watching the creation of an SUV sandwich being made in a three way intersection and seeing the world's most awesome face tat at the post office I've picked up the spiciest of packages. I've examined the contents and the only thing I can say is Theophany has loving knocked it out of the park.

First things first is the card,

Pwhoar, the three greatest Canadian F1 drivers. What a christmas card. Lets see what's on the inside.

Truly the most #blessed of christmas cards. Let's take a look at the goods.

This is going straight on my kart and possibly some other people's to preach the good word of Stroll.

This made me completely burst out laughing, I can't loving wait to put this on the kart.

Badge for a great british car company, have to stick this on something cause its a real nice one.

Superb gift, Theophany, thank you for these :discourse:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
That has to be the most disgusting package I've ever seen. Canada Post should have refused on grounds of it being dangerous.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I
Love
This
Thread

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That's an incredible package. I guess the card and Pirelli thing were cool too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

1500quidporsche posted:

Fresh from watching the creation of an SUV sandwich being made in a three way intersection and seeing the world's most awesome face tat at the post office I've picked up the spiciest of packages. I've examined the contents and the only thing I can say is Theophany has loving knocked it out of the park.

First things first is the card,

Pwhoar, the three greatest Canadian F1 drivers. What a christmas card. Lets see what's on the inside.

Truly the most #blessed of christmas cards. Let's take a look at the goods.

This is going straight on my kart and possibly some other people's to preach the good word of Stroll.

This made me completely burst out laughing, I can't loving wait to put this on the kart.

Badge for a great british car company, have to stick this on something cause its a real nice one.

Superb gift, Theophany, thank you for these :discourse:

This has to go in the new season OP

• Locked thread