Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Uh, lingcodkilla, you get your gift yet? It’s not showing up in my Amazon orders anymore but last I saw it was gonna be delivered by 8 today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Uh, lingcodkilla, you get your gift yet? It’s not showing up in my Amazon orders anymore but last I saw it was gonna be delivered by 8 today.

Did you get yours or was it lost forever? I thought that website might be a scam...

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Carteret posted:

Did you get yours or was it lost forever? I thought that website might be a scam...

It’s at my neighbors, I’ll get it tomorrow. I’ll post pics as soon as I get it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'll go check the mailbox here after 8pm PST

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Zeris posted:

Pics or ban

Woof Blitzer posted:

So you gonna uh... open that poo poo?

I am guys im on ze road for the new year. Thank you for the gift ill get my mom to take pictures LOL ill have them up asap

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

all apologies posted:

I am guys im on ze road for the new year. Thank you for the gift ill get my mom to take pictures LOL ill have them up asap

I think we'd be willing to wait a few days as to respectfully not traumatize your poor mother any more.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Naked Bear posted:

Fuckin' tits!

I couldn't help but open one of them already. It's really loving good (the fire one has a bit of kick to it, too). Hail Santa!

Check you mailbox, part 2 arrives today!

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Did one of you send me a package from South Carolina?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Your package is officially on trackers cartaret :getin:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ling- any package?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Nothing in the box or the porch. I live out in the sticks so I’m not concerned about thieves.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ok Amazon has hosed up the order. I’ll order you a different gift.

Also I got my secret santa gift, pics coming.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ling I just re ordered your gift, it’s saying guaranteed delivery Jan 9.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So what's our raddest gift this year? I'm inclined to say mount gipmore but I'm biased.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

I'm inclined to say mount gipmore but I'm biased.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Ling I just re ordered your gift, it’s saying guaranteed delivery Jan 9.

No worries. Stuff happens.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I’m not going out without a fight. My gift is both handmade AND completely unsafe for viewing if you’re not 18.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

its curtains for Kevin posted:

I’m not going out without a fight. My gift is both handmade AND completely unsafe for viewing if you’re not 18.

oh god no

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

:stare:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Murderbot, you have a little something something in your mailbox.

It will be next week, but it will be gold and gaudy. :)

Uh.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Arc Light posted:

Murderbot, you have a little something something in your mailbox.

Just checked the mailbox, nothing in it. Nothing around my door-step, and no pink slip saying I have to pick it up at the USPS.

I am actually ungodly afraid it got delivered to someone I know, and they happen to open it and I don't even want to know what's inside and what I'm going to be associated with...

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Gold and gaudy was in reference to the frame I ordered for gipmore, not my gift.

That’s Black. 8)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Dead Reckoning - you lucked out and get two Santas this year. I honestly couldn't think of what to give you, and had to ask for help. Since you're already getting something from Zeris as well I just got you a single thing instead of going all out and making some dick art or some such. I hope you like it.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Mr. Nice! posted:

some dick art or some such.
👀

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

I've sent dick art landscapes and nearly send N4I a clone-a-willy of my dick but didn't. instead I dropped nearly a bill on a chris pratt fathead for him that he regifted.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Should have made him dick art like I did

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Should have made him dick art like I did

Like the wooden dick bottle opener I got two years ago?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dead Reckoning - you lucked out and get two Santas this year. I honestly couldn't think of what to give you, and had to ask for help. Since you're already getting something from Zeris as well I just got you a single thing instead of going all out and making some dick art or some such. I hope you like it.

Thanks, what name did you send it to? The shipper sent it UPS to my post office box, where UPS doesn't deliver. They're holding it for me at the local distribution center, but I feel like I might have a hard time getting them to release it, since I don't have a driver's license with "Carlos Danger" on it.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Nice and hot piss posted:

Just checked the mailbox, nothing in it. Nothing around my door-step, and no pink slip saying I have to pick it up at the USPS.

I am actually ungodly afraid it got delivered to someone I know, and they happen to open it and I don't even want to know what's inside and what I'm going to be associated with...

Well, shoot. Check your PMs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Thanks, what name did you send it to? The shipper sent it UPS to my post office box, where UPS doesn't deliver. They're holding it for me at the local distribution center, but I feel like I might have a hard time getting them to release it, since I don't have a driver's license with "Carlos Danger" on it.

That's the one from zeris. I just ordered my gift today. I'm not sure what shipping service they're using. It was sent to DR.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Speaking of which, Zeris, show 'em the hat

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Great timing, I was just getting ready.

Thanks, my dude. I’m looking forward to swallowing your nuts and reading about proto-GIP. And being the best dressed motherfucker around town, obviously.

Zeris fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Dec 31, 2017

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Maudlin is a cool person. The OKC 45 ID museum has almost all of his originals taking up a massive portion of the indoor grounds. I actually did my BLC public speaking standard over him. SSG instructor actually threw a fit too because I didn’t pick any of the ‘killed 40 japs and lived or didnt’ Vietnam MoH recipients, but he let me, and I got a 100 on that standard. His political cartoons are something.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

BigDave posted:

Check you mailbox, part 2 arrives today!
lol

I will find a place for these. Thanks again, Santa! :buddy:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Better shot:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I love the hat.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My secret Satan sent me a trump bear. My schnauzer loves it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holy poo poo trumpy bear exists

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Arc Lightning:

As expected, your gift was delivered to the wrong mailbox and a teenager with a wispy pencil stache asked if I was "Mr. Mur de bot?" and delivered the package to me.

I'll post pictures in the near future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

My secret Satan sent me a trump bear. My schnauzer loves it.

The entire time ordering it felt like a scam. From the website, to the checkout process. It was harrowing. It also took like 3 weeks to ship. I would have had it sent to me first but I wasn't even sure it was real. Glad your pup likes it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qv8RSreIM

• Locked thread